PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Predict how many wins Sacramento Kings get next season

GIF REACTION
07-07-2015, 02:54 PM
IMO 47 wins and the 8th seed.

Playoffs.

atljonesbro
07-07-2015, 02:55 PM

aj1987
07-07-2015, 02:58 PM
IMO 37 wins and the 11th seed.

Playoffs.

FTFY.

NugzFan
07-07-2015, 03:02 PM
I could see 35. a solid 10th seed.

GIF REACTION
07-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I could see 35. a solid 10th seed.
I said for the Kings, not the Nuggets.

Lol.

Done_And_Done
07-07-2015, 03:19 PM
They're gunna challenge the Bulls record me thinks. It'll be close

Uncle Drew
07-07-2015, 03:19 PM

TylerOO
07-07-2015, 03:26 PM

NugzFan
07-07-2015, 03:27 PM
I said for the Kings, not the Nuggets.

Lol.

you think the nuggets will win 35? thanks. :applause: more than i expect/hope!

but no, the kings wont make the playoffs. yes, they will be irrelevant again.

but itll be fun to watch the kings next year, thats for sure. :oldlol:

Mirror
07-07-2015, 03:39 PM

Playoffs.

No. They won't get 47 wins, and 47 wins won't be enough for 8th seed anyway.

West-Side
07-07-2015, 03:45 PM

Playoffs.

About as many red boxes you'll have below your username by next April, so like 10.

pastis
07-07-2015, 03:45 PM
hard to say....same for NO and Dallas. could be 50, could be 40..... but i see them fighting for the 6-8th with Dallas, NO, Phoenix

Nash
07-07-2015, 03:46 PM
show me roster

i am assuming Rondo, Gay Cousins start.

GIF REACTION
07-07-2015, 03:50 PM
show me roster

i am assuming Rondo, Gay Cousins start.
Prepare to be... WOWED.

PG: Rondo, Collison, McCallum
SG: McLemore, Belinelli
SF: Gay, Casspi
PF: WCS, Moreland
C: Cousins, Koufos

IMO we could have used Brandon Bass as a stretch 4

GIF REACTION
07-07-2015, 03:51 PM
you think the nuggets will win 35? thanks. :applause: more than i expect/hope!

but no, the kings wont make the playoffs. yes, they will be irrelevant again.

but itll be fun to watch the kings next year, thats for sure. :oldlol:
When Kings succeed this year I'm going to remind you every time you post.

I'll never let you forget how dumb you are.

Mirror
07-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Prepare to be... WOWED.

Wow, what a team of immature players. They're not going to be able to put it together.

knickballer
07-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Honestly, Kings are the like the Knicks under Isiah Thomas. All these well known players, good scorers and flashy on paper but an absolute trainwreck as a team as none of them are team players.

Da Hammer
07-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Prepare to be... WOWED.

Good night sweet floor spacing.

NugzFan
07-07-2015, 04:21 PM
When Kings succeed this year I'm going to remind you every time you post.

I'll never let you forget how dumb you are.

:oldlol: and after they don't? You'll dissappear.

GIF REACTION
07-07-2015, 04:34 PM
:oldlol: and after they don't? You'll dissappear.
Watch yourself.

Nash
07-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Prepare to be... WOWED.

on paper, that is a team with a lot of highly rated individuals.

Lets see if they can make it work on the court.

NugzFan
07-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Watch yourself.

:no:

Rooster
07-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Honestly, Kings are the like the Knicks under Isiah Thomas. All these well known players, good scorers and flashy on paper but an absolute trainwreck as a team as none of them are team players.

Isiah Thomas knows talent but he just does not have the vision of putting all the right pieces to make it more like a team. Jerry West will ship anyone that display negative attitude whether he get a value or not.

Legends66NBA7
07-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Not a lot of consistent 3 point shooting. I like the idea of WCS and Cousins playing together. They might have some redundant skills, but they will crash the offensive boards and are versatile defensively. Those are good redundancies to have with your big men.

But outside of Cousins, there isn't much talent to take them to 47 wins. Rudy and Rondo might have good years; Mclemore could be better. If they are inconsistent (like they usually are), then the Kings could slump.

I'll say they'll finally win over 30+ wins for the first time since 08 and that will be mostly because Cousins would be healthy this time around. Still miss the playoffs.

GIF REACTION
07-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Not a lot of consistent 3 point shooting. I like the idea of WCS and Cousins playing together. They might have some redundant skills, but they will crash the offensive boards and are versatile defensively. Those are good redundancies to have with your big men.

But outside of Cousins, there isn't much talent to take them to 47 wins. Rudy and Rondo might have good years; Mclemore could be better. If they are inconsistent (like they usually are), then the Kings could slump.

I'll say they'll finally win over 30+ wins for the first time since 08 and that will be mostly because Cousins would be healthy this time around. Still miss the playoffs.
They need to sign Steve Novak and Dorell Wright

George Karl doesn't miss the playoffs.

blablabla
07-07-2015, 05:48 PM
I think they are a interesting team, like mentioned lot of very talented individual players like Gay, Cousins and Rondo. But floor space will be an issue and thats why i don't understand the Koufos signing, they already have 2 centers who can easily play 35 minutes a game, stamina wise at least WCS being a rookie center he will probably get into foul trouble a couple of times. Still a floor spacing power forward imo would have made a lot more sense or are they planing to run Gay/Casspi at the 4 at times. Anyway Micheal Beasley is a free agent would be perfect for the Kings

GIF REACTION
07-07-2015, 05:56 PM
I think they are a interesting team, like mentioned lot of very talented individual players like Gay, Cousins and Rondo. But floor space will be an issue and thats why i don't understand the Koufos signing, they already have 2 centers who can easily play 35 minutes a game, stamina wise at least WCS being a rookie center he will probably get into foul trouble a couple of times. Still a floor spacing power forward imo would have made a lot more sense or are they planing to run Gay/Casspi at the 4 at times. Anyway Micheal Beasley is a free agent would be perfect for the Kings
Vlade has said Rudy is going to play more at the 4 this year

Steve Novak would be a decent pick up for shooting at the 4

blablabla
07-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Vlade has said Rudy is going to play more at the 4 this year

Steve Novak would be a decent pick up for shooting at the 4
Havent seen him much since his stint in new york but i guess his ok for a couple of minutes. Shawne williams would also be a solid pickup. Anyway i'm rooting for the kings it'd be nice to see a team of misfits succeed

Dbrog
07-07-2015, 06:10 PM
I was gonna come in here to say around 35 wins but others have already predicted that. I just think it's going to take a bit for this team to learn each other (see Heatles) so they will get a slow start. Moreso, I'm not going to believe that Cousins and Rondo will be giving 100%. Cousins knows management hates him and Rondo just quit of the fricken Mavs in the PLAYOFFS. No chance of the Kings making the playoffs with this team this year.

knickballer
07-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Isiah Thomas knows talent but he just does not have the vision of putting all the right pieces to make it more like a team. Jerry West will ship anyone that display negative attitude whether he get a value or not.

I thought Isiah was a ok drafter giving we had mostly late picks because we usually ended up trading our high picks for guys like Eddy Curry. He drafted David Lee with the last pick in the first, Nate Rob with the 16th overall(not that good but hes still in the League), Trevor Ariza in the second, Wilson Chandler and Channing Frye(with the 8th but w/e).

But I think people overrate him when they say he has an eye for talent. He traded all the Knicks assets(and future picks) for overrated "stars" that were headcases and selfish ballhogs. Your average ISH fan will know having a backcourt of Marbury and Francis will never work, your average fan will know having a front court of Eddy Curry and Randolph will never work when your guards are Marbury and Francis. He just assembled a team filled with overrated chukers with low FG% and hoped they can win. Not to mention he got hosed on every single traded, Marbury was traded for in 2004 but yet he managed to throw in an unprotected 2010 first round pick in that trade.

He's honestly the worst GM the NBA has seen these past 20 years and there's no close second.

J Shuttlesworth
07-07-2015, 08:47 PM

Playoff wins, that is.