07-03-2015, 12:41 AM
He's going to the Lakers.

kamil
07-03-2015, 12:45 AM

Why would he want to play with Kobe?

JohnMax
07-03-2015, 12:47 AM
That would ruin 2/7. We need Lebron in Finals.

TylerOO
07-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Why would he want to play with Kobe?

Who wouldn't?

RoseCity07
07-03-2015, 01:14 AM
After all those years of Noah>Aldridge posts and how there is no way and hell they'd trade Noah for LMA straight up:roll:

kshutts1
07-03-2015, 09:44 AM
As a Bulls fan, please no. I want no part of him at the price he'll command.

Ncrazyballa
07-03-2015, 10:11 AM
As a Bulls fan, please no. I want no part of him at the price he'll command.

you really are bad at gm decisions. If the bulls get lma, guaranteed finals.

kshutts1
07-03-2015, 10:13 AM
you really are bad at gm decisions. If the bulls get lma, guaranteed finals.
Really? We'd be losing our best and second best interior defenders, as well as our best and second best rebounders.

We'd replace that with a 30yo on a max deal (so he'd be up around 20+m for 4 years) that doesn't defend particularly well, and is barely an above-average rebounder. He also doesn't like to score in the post.

If we keep Noah and trade Pau, Gibson, Snell, and future picks for LMA? That's a finals team. But to trade away our two best defenders and rebounders, and replace them with someone that underwhelms in both? No thanks.

Paul George 24
07-03-2015, 10:14 AM
NO ONE WANT TO PLAY WITH KOBE

Ncrazyballa
07-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Really? We'd be losing our best and second best interior defenders, as well as our best and second best rebounders.

We'd replace that with a 30yo on a max deal (so he'd be up around 20+m for 4 years) that doesn't defend particularly well, and is barely an above-average rebounder. He also doesn't like to score in the post.

If we keep Noah and trade Pau, Gibson, Snell, and future picks for LMA? That's a finals team. But to trade away our two best defenders and rebounders, and replace them with someone that underwhelms in both? No thanks.

how did your defending and rebounding look against Tristan thompson in the playoffs this year? :lol. Just face the facts. Noah and Taj are mediocre players. You would be lucky to trade both to sign LMA.

btw, LMA averaged 23.4 points 10.2 rb this season. joakim noah averaged 7.2 points and 9.6 rebs. LOL youre a joke.

kshutts1
07-03-2015, 10:34 AM
how did your defending and rebounding look against Tristan thompson in the playoffs this year? :lol. Just face the facts. Noah and Taj are mediocre players. You would be lucky to trade both to sign LMA.
It would look a lot worse without them

KelticForce1349
07-03-2015, 10:47 AM

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Ok...you had me nodding my head with LMA as Boozer 2.0 thing. I have seen nothing from him that makes me believe he is enough to get the Bulls past Lebron.

What I can't understand is how giving away those three players for that one guy will get us to the promised land. If you had said that about someone younger with the skill-set like D Cousins then I could agree. Yes, I know that Cousins is a headcase which is why I put the part in bold. The Bulls need someone with those abilities. Honestly, even a 34 year old Gasol can contribute more by getting in the paint and schooling dudes while making great passes in "our new offense."

I wouldn't piss and moan if the Bulls had the option to sign LMA and that would be all. I wouldn't trade for him however unless it was part of a package deal that included someone from the Blazers like Wesley Mathews. (the healthy version. ) That is the only way I could see that trade making the Bulls better.

kshutts1
07-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Ok...you had me nodding my head with LMA as Boozer 2.0 thing. I have seen nothing from him that makes me believe he is enough to get the Bulls past Lebron.

What I can't understand is how giving away those three players for that one guy will get us to the promised land. If you had said that about someone younger with the skill-set like D Cousins then I could agree. Yes, I know that Cousins is a headcase which is why I put the part in bold. The Bulls need someone with those abilities. Honestly, even a 34 year old Gasol can contribute more by getting in the paint and schooling dudes while making great passes in "our new offense."

I wouldn't piss and moan if the Bulls had the option to sign LMA and that would be all. I wouldn't trade for him unless it was part of a package deal that included someone from the Blazers like Wesley Mathews. (the healthy version. ) That is the only way I could see that trade making the Bulls better.
LMA's skillset is pretty sorely needed on our team. Just not at the expense of D. In my proposed trade, I was shipping out an old Gasol (seriously.. we NEED to sell high on his shares), Gibson who's nice but has already been eclipsed by Mirotic in all ways but D, and Snell who never plays, plus some picks in the twenty-something range which lack value because they're guaranteed contracts for non-guaranteed good players.

We'd still have LMA, Noah, Mirotic, Portis as our bigs. That's good enough to make it to the Finals.

Ncrazyballa
07-03-2015, 11:13 AM
LMA scored 46 points and 18 rebounds against dwight howard in the playoffs this year!!! thats more than any player on the bulls in the entire season. thats more points that rose has ever scored in his entire career or any bulls player on this team as a matter of fact.

but "we dont want LMA, hes not worth it in exchange for mediocre players". :roll:

LoneyROY7
07-03-2015, 12:01 PM
LMA scored 46 points and 18 rebounds against dwight howard in the playoffs this year!!! thats more than any player on the bulls in the entire season. thats more points that rose has ever scored in his entire career or any bulls player on this team as a matter of fact.

but "we dont want LMA, hes not worth it in exchange for mediocre players". :roll:

:biggums:

FLDFSU
07-03-2015, 12:18 PM

btw, LMA averaged 23.4 points 10.2 rb this season. joakim noah averaged 7.2 points and 9.6 rebs. LOL youre a joke.

One thing I do like about my Bulls friends is that they are sooo unwilling to trade away any "homegrown" talent. It makes them less of a threat.

It was almost a decade ago that the Bulls fans went crazy because they did not want to give up Deng for Kobe :roll:

In 2010, some absolutely did not want to give up Noah for Wade/Bosh, and when Gibson perceived as better, they did not want to give him up for anyone either. The only person they have been willing to give up the farm (except Rose) was Lebron in 2010.

kshutts1
07-03-2015, 07:52 PM

I actually said he's not worth the CONTRACT, then also said that I don't want to trade our only two defensive bigs for another big that is not a defender.

It's called defense. It's literally half the game.