PDA

View Full Version : Rift between CP3 and DJ?

Ca$H
06-26-2015, 11:34 AM
"The season ended with Rivers denying reports Jordan and Chris Paul had a beef with each other.

But other NBA officials not authorized to speak publicly on the matter said there indeed is a rift between Jordan and Paul."

"When free agency starts at 9:01 p.m. PDT Tuesday, Jordan will be home in Houston.

The officials said four teams will visit Jordan at home — the Clippers, Lakers, Mavericks and Milwaukee Bucks."

:biggums:

Would be hilarious if he signs with the Lakers.

Russell
Clarkson
Kobe
Randle
Jordan

:lol

http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-nba-draft-20150626-story.html

Droid101
06-26-2015, 11:37 AM
Russell
Clarkson
Kobe
Aldridge
Jordan

oh the horror
06-26-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm not sure what's up with the clippers but it seems apparent that they have chemistry issues and it's been going on for awhile now.

And it always seems to involve Chris Paul

ClipperRevival
06-26-2015, 11:39 AM
Russell
Clarkson
Kobe
Aldridge
Jordan

What happened to Randle?

UK2K
06-26-2015, 11:40 AM
I think DJ is one of the most underrated players in the league.

There is no way, no effing way, he could have not been an all-star last season. He doesn't ever shoot and yet, changes the game on BOTH ends of the court without ever having a play run specifically for him.

He's criminally undervalued.

I'd pay out the ass to get a rim protector who can rebound and finish around the rim.

Droid101
06-26-2015, 11:40 AM
What happened to Randle?
Off the bench.

ArbitraryWater
06-26-2015, 11:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64OWlQDLFSU

Ca$H

There is no way, no effing way, he could have not been an all-star last season. He doesn't ever shoot and yet, changes the game on BOTH ends of the court without ever having a play run specifically for him.

I'd pay out the ass to get a rim protector who can rebound and finish around the rim.

He would be a good fit with Russell if he hates CP3's abrasive personality. Russell seems like a fun/chill dude.

ClipperRevival
Off the bench.

Ha ha. Good one. No way a guy that talented and drafted that high should come off the bench.

Spurs5Rings2014
06-26-2015, 11:47 AM

Modern day Bill Russell.

:applause: