PDA

View Full Version : Looney can become the Warriors future starting Center

Ca$H
06-26-2015, 07:06 AM
Dude is a beast on the boards. He needs to put on about 20 pounds of muscle. I think he can become Tristan Thompson with a 3 point shot. A stretch five. It will take him 2 years to develop. Might have to send him to the D League this year. He will be a huge steal like Draygod. Imagine if the Dubs land KD next summer.

Future Long term core:

Curry
Klay
Durant
Draygod
Looney

Spurs5Rings2014
06-26-2015, 07:16 AM
Off-ball shooters.

:eek:

el gringos
06-26-2015, 08:58 AM
Looney is an nba sf/small ball pf. His whole deal was can be move to sf, and if so he's a huge steal. Well he might have went into the perfect situation for himself.

It's wierd because I think your post was an exaggeration and/or sarcastic, yet I'm serious here- taking looney at 30 is a great pick. I wouldn't pay huge money for Draymond green if you could get something good in a sign and trade for him.

fatboy11
06-26-2015, 12:58 PM
I actually think they're going to have to part with him to get rid of David Lee's contract, which they HAVE TO dump. That pick became a lot more attractive when Looney dropped. His potential should be enough to get someone to take on Lee for a year. Still think Philly is the logical spot.