06-17-2015, 09:14 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/87626-Steph-Curry-dance-gif-Belt-sta-1UN7.gif

LAZERUSS
06-17-2015, 09:17 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thanks for the laugh.

plowking
06-17-2015, 09:18 AM
How can anyone watch the game of basketball and come to the conclusion that Curry is a better player than Durant?

Seriously?

r15mohd
06-17-2015, 09:18 AM
higher bcuz he has a ring to his name? :confusedshrug: ehh...still taking KD's threat over Curry right now, KD had a few bad yrs with injury plagued teams (and himself) and is still the 1a/1b or 2nd best player in the world with Lebron.

not to mention KD has just as good a shot IMO, and can score from any spot on the court...his threat is more proven than Curry's to me, tho Curry could surpass him, just not so soon.

SpecialQue
06-17-2015, 09:21 AM
How can anyone watch the game of basketball and come to the conclusion that Curry is a better player than Durant?

Seriously?

I saw Curry win a championship and Durant leave the court crying during his only finals appearance. Pretty much all I needed to see.

LoneyROY7
06-17-2015, 09:22 AM
Sidekick rings FTW. :oldlol:

BlazerRed
06-17-2015, 09:28 AM
Nope

imdaman99
06-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Nope. This is something that someone who despises Durant would say. Safe to say you hate everything about KD :oldlol:

plowking
06-17-2015, 09:34 AM
I saw Curry win a championship and Durant leave the court crying during his only finals appearance. Pretty much all I needed to see.

I've seen Durant be a better player in his second year onwards than Curry ever was.

People act like you can't be a great player in a loss on here. You ever play ball, have a great game, drop 30 or so points, then have someone dare tell you that you played bad? :oldlol:

Get outta here with that weak shit.
Durant will always be a better player than Curry, no matter if he wins 5 championships.

SpecialQue
06-17-2015, 09:37 AM
Nope. This is something that someone who despises Durant would say. Safe to say you hate everything about KD :oldlol:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/U1XhGr8CWqvVC/200_s.gif

I've seen Durant be a better player in his second year onwards than Curry ever was.

People act like you can't be a great player in a loss on here. You ever play ball, have a great game, drop 30 or so points, then have someone dare tell you that you played bad? :oldlol:

Get outta here with that weak shit.
Durant will always be a better player than Curry, no matter if he wins 5 championships.

If Curry wins 5 championships and Durant none, I'd love to see the gymnastics involved to say that somehow Durant's better.

Look, I just fvcking hate Durant, OK? Let me have this.

BlazerRed
06-17-2015, 09:44 AM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/U1XhGr8CWqvVC/200_s.gif

If Curry wins 5 championships and Durant none, I'd love to see the gymnastics involved to say that somehow Durant's better.

Look, I just fvcking hate Durant, OK? Let me have this.

Nope

Sakkreth
06-17-2015, 09:45 AM
How can Curry be ranked higher if he's not ranked at all ?

SpecialQue
06-17-2015, 09:46 AM
How can Curry be ranked higher if he's not ranked at all ?

Does Duncan only have three championships?