PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce all agree to stop comparing Lebron to Jordan

Asukal
06-17-2015, 12:06 AM
le2/6 just doesn't cut it. You guys stanned the wrong guy. :lebroncry:

Never mention this loser in the same breath as Michael Jordan again. :whatever:

E_Stamkos
06-17-2015, 12:33 AM
Never did. It was just his idiot fanboys that tried to force their pathetic delusional agendas

FKAri
06-17-2015, 12:42 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-21-2015/ut8MaV.gif

ESPN will drive it in until it becomes true in people's heads. The subtle and not so subtle things they do.

PickernRoller
06-17-2015, 12:43 AM
All agree to stop comparing that choker to Duncan, Kobe, Jabbar, Jordan, Shaq, Bird, Magic, The Dream et al.

sdot_thadon
06-17-2015, 12:44 AM
It's cute of you to try and protect his legacy posthumously but dude.....:oldlol:
The drum has been getting louder and louder every year, it won't stop no matter how much it irks you lol.

Asukal
06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
It's cute of you to try and protect his legacy posthumously but dude.....:oldlol:
The drum has been getting louder and louder every year, it won't stop no matter how much it irks you lol.

What drum? 2/6? :roll:

Straight_Ballin
06-17-2015, 12:50 AM
The drum? What's getting louder is more and more instances of lebald being exposed. He was a 1 way player tonight and choked while Jr lead the late 4th charge to put Cleveland by 4.

sdot_thadon
06-17-2015, 12:52 AM
What drum? 2/6? :roll:
Once it became a debate it will remain that way. 2 for 6, 3 for 10. Doesn't matter buddy.

Cold soul
Lebron was never once in MJ conversation only his idiot stans believed that garbage or kids that never saw MJ play live or during their childhood.

NBASTATMAN
le2/6 just doesn't cut it. You guys stanned the wrong guy. :lebroncry:

Never mention this loser in the same breath as Michael Jordan again. :whatever:
:applause: :cheers:

sdot_thadon
06-17-2015, 12:53 AM
The drum? What's getting louder is more and more instances of lebald being exposed. He was a 1 way player tonight and choked while Jr lead the late 4th charge to put Cleveland by 4.
He choked?:roll: aww hell, ain't got any business talking to you bro.

Lebron was never once in MJ conversation only his idiot stans believed that garbage or kids that never saw MJ play live or during their childhood.
Yeah I know especially all those idiots that cover sports for a living instead of doing what they do here.

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2015, 12:53 AM
he never cracked my top 30 to begin with

LilEddyCurry
06-17-2015, 12:54 AM
MJ had Pippen and Rodman, Lebron had Delly and Earl Smith :facepalm
However Lebron has no case over Jordan, but could potentially move to number two of all if he wins a couple more rings.

Asukal
06-17-2015, 12:54 AM
Once it became a debate it will remain that way. 2 for 6, 3 for 10. Doesn't matter buddy.

If it helps you sleep at night "buddy", keep thinking that. :lol

sdot_thadon
06-17-2015, 12:57 AM
If it helps you sleep at night "buddy", keep thinking that. :lol
That's the thing, not a problem here. I didn't feel a need to make a topic, you on the other hand.......seem real secure.:rolleyes:

Asukal
06-17-2015, 12:58 AM
That's the thing, not a problem here. I didn't feel a need to make a topic, you on the other hand.......seem real secure.:rolleyes:

Ok hold this "L" brah! :lebroncry:

sdot_thadon
06-17-2015, 01:01 AM
Ok hold this "L" brah! :lebroncry:
I didn't lose anything, lol I didn't play. As I said before......seems secure:rolleyes:

plowking
No. He is just as good.

TheMan
This nigguh cannot be serious :oldlol:

At the end of the day, people respect winners, they don't give a fvck about stats (even if MJ beats Bran there too). 2/6 ain't cutting it and deep inside you know it's true, stop fronting :lol

Asukal
06-17-2015, 01:02 AM
No. He is just as good.

Ok brah just hold this "L". :cheers:

RRR3
06-17-2015, 01:03 AM
Jordan is better. But LeBron losing this series doesn't mean anything about how good of a player he is.

nba_55
06-17-2015, 01:04 AM
Because he overachieved with a weak supporting cast?

TheMan
No. He is just as good.
:biggums: Take your LeStan glasses off, you basketball moron, Stick to Australian rules football, mate :oldlol:

sdot_thadon
This nigguh cannot be serious :oldlol:

At the end of the day, people respect winners, they don't give a fvck about stats (even if MJ beats Bran there too). 2/6 ain't cutting it and deep inside you know it's true, stop fronting :lol
See, it's really shallow to only be able to say 6/6 for any debate. Downright idiotic actually, it's sports. Sports are built for debate sorry if it bunches your panties to hear things you don't agree with. Thing is it's already a discussion, nothing you guys can do or say to change that. Put the salt down son.

plowking
06-17-2015, 01:05 AM
:biggums: Take your LeStan glasses off, you basketball moron, Stick to Australian rules football, mate :oldlol:

2/6 right?

Cool.

DonDadda59
06-17-2015, 01:06 AM
MJ had Pippen and Rodman, Lebron had Delly and Earl Smith :facepalm

He had Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen last year and got his shit pushed in even further :lol

RoseCity07
06-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Lebron penalized for playing with scrubs and left of Knick garbage.

plowking
He had Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen last year and got his shit pushed in even further :lol

His Cavs team this year was just as good as the Heat team last year.

These Cavs probably would have done better against the Spurs IMO, just because they guard the 3 point line a lot better.

The Iron Fist
This drum?
http://www.preciouslittleone.com/images/products/prod_000000_MD807-Baby-Baby-Drum.JPG

Not sure thats loud enough.

Legends have drums like this,

https://i.imgur.com/nVOww.jpg

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 01:10 AM
Lebron penalized for playing with scrubs and left of Knick garbage.:facepalm
He picked them though, all of them.

sdot_thadon
06-17-2015, 01:10 AM
This drum?
http://www.preciouslittleone.com/images/products/prod_000000_MD807-Baby-Baby-Drum.JPG

Not sure thats loud enough.

Legends have drums like this,

https://i.imgur.com/nVOww.jpg
I was actually thinking along the lines of a war drum but to each their own. Still don't change shit :D

And yeah I'm sure he chose for his 2nd and 3rd option to be missing for the playoffs and finals.....

Funktion
06-17-2015, 01:11 AM
LeMidoL

Asukal
06-17-2015, 01:12 AM
I was actually thinking along the lines of a war drum but to each their own. Still don't change shit :D

And yeah I'm sure he chose for his 2nd and 3rd option to be missing for the playoffs and finals.....

Its ok brah. Just let it sink in slowly. :lebroncry:

nba_55
06-17-2015, 01:14 AM

Post their finals stats please:lol :lol

TheMan
06-17-2015, 01:14 AM
See, it's really shallow to only be able to say 6/6 for any debate. Downright idiotic actually, it's sports. Sports are built for debate sorry if it bunches your panties to hear things you don't agree with. Thing is it's already a discussion, nothing you guys can do or say to change that. Put the salt down son.
Only people who say it's a debate is you Bran stans and it doesn't end well for you guys 2/6...at this pace, he gonna need to go to 12 Finals to reach 4 wins :roll:

sdot_thadon
06-17-2015, 01:15 AM
Its ok brah. Just let it sink in slowly. :lebroncry:
Why don't you explain to me, hell to everyone on this board: how you and other Jordan junkies bitching about the comparisons do anything whatsoever to stop them. I'll wait.

Only people who say it's a debate is you Bran stans and it doesn't end well for you guys 2/6...at this pace, he gonna need to go to 12 Finals to reach 4 wins :roll:
I take it you don't read or get out much.

TripleA
06-17-2015, 01:17 AM
Ya lets stop comparing him to Jordan but thats still not a bad thing. The kobe stans can still attack lebron for being close to kobe all time. :D

Cali Syndicate
06-17-2015, 01:17 AM

I watched a good portion of mjs career. Lebron career may not match up to mj but hes definitely on the outside looking in for the top five. Knocking on the Top five's door belongs in the convo.

The Iron Fist
06-17-2015, 01:20 AM
Ya lets stop comparing him to Jordan but thats still not a bad thing. The kobe stans can still attack lebron for being close to kobe all time. :D:biggums:
In what world is 2-4 close to 5-2?

Cold soul
06-17-2015, 01:23 AM
I watched a good portion of mjs career. Lebron career may not match up to mj but hes definitely on the outside looking in for the top five. Knocking on the Top five's door belongs in the convo.

How so? Lebron borderline top 10 atm he is NOT knowing on top five door.

Cali Syndicate
06-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Im not saying he will end up as top five but He does have a lot of career left in him. Considering what he did here, i wouldnt be surprised to see him back again next season. And possibly again the following. At this point, i could comfortably put him in the top ten....players like bird, shaq, oscar hakeem, even kobe and duncan are all said and done. Lebron can only improve his legacy...he may have lost but he did so putting up a great performance. This loss doesnt bring him down. Again hes on the outside looking in....and with what hes done so far, saying that he doesnt even belong in the conversation is nonsense.

And this is coming from a non lebron fan. I even like kobe more than lebron and ive never once rooted for kobe.