PDA

View Full Version : Shaq challenged Ronda Rousey

Ca$H
05-27-2015, 11:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqkDpVD15Q

LOL @ Chuck.

Sarcastic
05-27-2015, 11:23 PM
The guys from Entourage look like small kids compared to them.

I think he could last 45 seconds with her. Pretty easy too. She's used to taking down 120 pound women, not 300 pound men.

Jameerthefear
05-27-2015, 11:24 PM
he could

ILLsmak
05-28-2015, 12:12 AM
When they pull him off her and he has a big ass boner tho.

-Smak

Prometheus
05-28-2015, 12:31 AM
Anyone who thinks he's right has obviously never trained a grappling art. Ronda Rousey is a WORLD CLASS judo player. She would submit him in less than 30 seconds and that is an absolute guarantee.

Jameerthefear
05-28-2015, 12:32 AM
Anyone who thinks he's right has obviously never trained a grappling art. Ronda Rousey is a WORLD CLASS judo player. She would submit him in less than 30 seconds and that is an absolute guarantee.
he has almost 300lbs on her. judo shmudo

Prometheus
05-28-2015, 12:48 AM
he has almost 300lbs on her. judo shmudo

You do realize it's easier to take down taller people, right? Shaq is top-heavy and getting him off-balance would be so f*cking easy it's ridiculous. His size would not help him against a judo player in any way.

Or no, I guess you don't know that, because you've never trained martial arts, have no idea how to fight, and just have no clue what you're talking about.

Foster5k
05-28-2015, 01:03 AM
There's only so much training that can prepare any female for a 7'2″ tall and 350lbs male that use to be a professional athlete and dominated giants on a nightly basis.

I got Shaq lasting more than 45 seconds versus any woman on Earth. That, of course, includes Rousey.

Actually, if this was a real fight, I got my money on Shaq all day and everyday.

AirTupac
05-28-2015, 01:04 AM
You do realize it's easier to take down taller people, right? Shaq is top-heavy and getting him off-balance would be so f*cking easy it's ridiculous. His size would not help him against a judo player in any way.

Or no, I guess you don't know that, because you've never trained martial arts, have no idea how to fight, and just have no clue what you're talking about.

You're a fool if you dont think Shaq could last 45 seconds with a frail little woman

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-28-2015, 01:05 AM
Shaq is a man, a big man at that...............any like that could beat a girl no matter the skill gap..............but Shaq is an insecure betamale with a Bran level penor. Plus have u seen him throw punches????:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: my lil nephew throws betta. Still all hed have to do is run at her hold her take her down and lay on her. If he tries doin sht he cant like try kicking he might injure himself w/ Ronda winning by TKO lol

Jameerthefear
05-28-2015, 01:14 AM

nah i do
im actually much smarter than u