PDA

View Full Version : Cavs will beat GSW

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2015, 01:50 PM
When you got a stacked team and a rested Irving, anything can happen especially when you have players like JR smith, Delly, Iman, and TT. JR breaking cavs records at will. Bron is playing well in his role on this team. Is it Jordanesque? No, but still good enough to beat GSW in a 7 game series.

lilteapot
05-25-2015, 01:52 PM
OP when did you start watching basketball?

Jameerthefear
05-25-2015, 01:52 PM
Yeah, overcoming adversity is one of the many many reasons why Lebron is better than Michael Jordan. I don't think Jordan has ever overcome adversity in his career (1-9 without Pippen) which is why he always needed the best supporting cast around him to win championships... or even really get out of the first round. Lebron on the other hand has done it on every level in his career. First round, second round, ECF, and NBA Finals. Lebron is truly the GOAT. Good post, dad.

Marchesk
05-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Lebron also lost in the finals 3 times.

NumberSix
05-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Hawks and Rockets still have a chance.

VengefulAngel
05-25-2015, 01:56 PM
When you got a stacked team and a rested Irving, anything can happen especially when you have players like JR smith, Delly, Iman, and TT. JR breaking cavs records at will. Bron is playing well in his role on this team. Is it Jordanesque? No, but still good enough to beat GSW in a 7 game series.

I just have a feeling that Lebron will fix his broke ass jumper in the finals and have one of the greatest finals ever. At some point there has to a regression to the mean, Lebron has always been a streaky shooter if he can get going from the perimeter and continue to put pressure on the defence this team is very hard to beat. They have developed a great defensive presence, if they can sustain that it will be a great series.

LeBird
05-25-2015, 01:59 PM
OP getting in his teabagging position ready for Lebron's balls. :lol

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2015, 01:59 PM
Yeah, overcoming adversity is one of the many many reasons why Lebron is better than Michael Jordan. I don't think Jordan has ever overcome adversity in his career (1-9 without Pippen) which is why he always needed the best supporting cast around him to win championships... or even really get out of the first round. Lebron on the other hand has done it on every level in his career. First round, second round, ECF, and NBA Finals. Lebron is truly the GOAT. Good post, dad.

Well son, Jordan realized that it was time to mold him a 1B player so he took Pippen under his wing, brought him home to his personal gym, and they trained everyday before practice. He knew he was too good to collude (unlike bron) so he simply carved his own destiny. The end result was 6/6 finals perfection. (Jordan got bored after first 3 peat, and came back and said fvck it I'll just do it again I'm that good.) The last time Bron tried to do this with a teammate, he caught him in bed with his mother. Oh well, gotta play the cards you are dealt and this time, on this Cavs team, Bron is being dealt a Royal Flush.

Springsteen
05-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Do you guys honestly believe this or are you just trolling?

Kingwillball
05-25-2015, 02:04 PM

I honestly believe it

NumberSix
05-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Stackaliers have no excuses.

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2015, 02:14 PM

Why would I make this thread? If you think I won't be digging this up once Cavs win you are mistaken.

OmniStrife
05-25-2015, 02:41 PM
Hawks and Rockets still have a chance.
:oldlol:

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 02:49 PM
I honestly believe it

If you build it... Lebron will disappear.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4881963/doc-moonlight-graham-field-of-dreams-o.gif

fragokota
05-25-2015, 03:31 PM
GSW won't lose 4 out of 7 games with home advantage, this shit can't happen.

ShawkFactory
05-25-2015, 04:18 PM
Della is literally a replacement level player.

I'm starting to think that Lebron just having NBA players on his team will be too much for some of you