PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta complaining about dirty play when...

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2015, 11:09 AM
They at times have been recklessly hacking the shit out of Lebron

Delly's acts have been basketball hustle plays

More basketball plays then smothering Lebron when he drives to the hoop

I can recall one point in game 3 when Carroll intentionally yanked a driving Lebron to the hoop. Incredibly dangerous for a guy like Lebron who has had back problems this year. Tackling/smothering are not basketball plays. Sliding in to grab a loose ball, and using your body to protect it is a basketball play.

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2015, 11:11 AM
Not to mention did anyone else see when Delly went down to grab a loose ball and one of Atlanta's players slammed their shin into his face? Not one word from Delly. Bunch of sooks.

KembaWalker
05-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Would read again.

HelterSkelter
05-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Gibson = WRONG CALL. He should have a free punch on Delly. haha.

Korver = Unfortunate accident

Horford = I really can't tell.. I don't think he was pulling Delly down but he definitely tried to elbow that neck hard.. the ejection was RIDICULOUS though

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2015, 11:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3zN72KZXXo

4:18

That is very dangerous and clearly not a basketball play

Lebron over his career has been subject to these tackling type fouls that aren't anything near to legitimate basketball plays.

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Gibson = WRONG CALL. He should have a free punch on Delly. haha.

Korver = Unfortunate accident

Horford = I really can't tell.. I don't think he was pulling Delly down but he definitely tried to elbow that neck hard.. the ejection was RIDICULOUS though
Why was it ridiculous? We shouldn't negate an act because it MIGHT have been a retaliation. You can't even prove Delly's intent was of malicious nature. It wasn't. That is what you do against taller players. You get lower on them. Horford just happened to pull the chair on him.