PDA

View Full Version : "Lebron is carrying scrubs"

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 11:24 PM
"LeBron is carrying scrubs"

Yet all starters other than TT scored double figures with bron shooting 10/22 because TT was too busy pulling down 16 boards.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

These lestans will try anything to prop this guy up on a pedestal that contains a 2/5 imprint. :lol

Did lebron have a great game himself? Yes but he is hardly carrying scrubs.

navy
05-22-2015, 11:25 PM
Not scrubs.

Knicks.

DonDadda59
05-22-2015, 11:25 PM
Bron carrying scrubs against a team of scrubs.

LeLord of the scrubs. :bowdown:

Alamо
05-22-2015, 11:26 PM
Lebron is great but it's insane how much his fans discredit the other players on his team.

Velocirap31
They're a true team who have bought into their roles and transcended their games with Lebron's leadership.

Velocirap31
Lebron is great but it's insane how much his fans discredit the other players on his team.

Lebron haters discredit the entire eastern conference.

SugarHill
05-22-2015, 11:27 PM
:roll:

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 11:28 PM

Maybe both sides are right?

DonDadda59
05-22-2015, 11:29 PM

To be fair, the East is straight unwashed booty cheeks though. I think we can all agree on that at least? :confusedshrug:

Alamо
05-22-2015, 11:29 PM

Well what's his record in the ECF compared to the finals?

FLDFSU
05-22-2015, 11:31 PM

I don't know. Maybe because his last team, after winning 4 straight Eastern Conference titles, couldn't even get the 8th seed "in the weakest conference in all time."

And his Cavs team prior, that with him, won 66 games and got to the Eastern Conference Finals, went on an historic 25+ game losing streak, and missed the playoffs "in the weakest conference of all time" 4 straight times?

Maybe???

plowking
05-22-2015, 11:31 PM

Who exactly is great on this team?

Mozgov has played in one series in the playoffs.
Thompson has never been on a winning team.
Shumpert has been in the playoffs how many times?
Dellavadova? What a stud, right?
JR Smith? People on here literally saying he will destroy the team when the trade went down. :oldlol:
James Jones? Played 58 games in the last two seasons prior to this one... Averaging 8mpg total...

So who are these great teammates?

Jameerthefear
05-22-2015, 11:32 PM
To be fair, the East is straight unwashed booty cheeks though. I think we can all agree on that at least? :confusedshrug:
Is that why you won't try eating ass?

ISHGoat
05-22-2015, 11:33 PM

JR Smith? People on here literally saying he will destroy the team when the trade went down. :oldlol:
James Jones? Played 58 games in the last two seasons prior to this one... Averaging 8mpg total...

:bowdown: :bowdown: how great is our gawd

SugarHill
I don't know. Maybe because his last team, after winning 4 straight Eastern Conference titles, couldn't even get the 8th seed "in the weakest conference in all time."

And his Cavs team prior, that with him, won 66 games and got to the Eastern Conference Finals, went on an historic 25+ game losing streak, and missed the playoffs "in the weakest conference of all time" 4 straight times?

Maybe???
but those Cavs teams lost the amazing Shaq :rockon:

El Gato Negro
22-8 against the west look up who, the starting line up of Irving, Smith, bran, love and moz never lost against the west. 14-0 ran threw almost every playoff team the west had to offer. And the cavs can't play defense right? Look up defensive playoff stats, you are a moron all the way around :roll: hint that 22-8 record has nothing to do with the cavs.

edrick
05-22-2015, 11:34 PM

What were many of these roleplayers doing on other teams, when they weren't being fed wide open shots?

DonDadda59
05-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Is that why you won't try eating ass?

Part of the reason, yes.

22-8 against the west look up who, the starting line up of Irving, Smith, bran, love and moz never lost against the west. 15-0 ran threw almost every playoff team the west had to offer. And the cavs can't play defense right? Look up defensive playoff stats, you are a moron all the way around hint that 22-8 record has nothing to do with the cavs.

Who was even an offensive threat that they faced? Demarre Carroll? The ghost of Derrick Rose? Bootleg Isaiah Thomas coming off the bench?

Wait until they play the Warriors and then we'll see how their stats look.

And I hope everyone here talking that good shit doesn't pull a disappearing act like they did when SA Rick Rolled the Heat last Summer.

Alamо
05-22-2015, 11:38 PM

So I guess they've all been playing like complete shit these playoffs huh?

Velocirap31
05-22-2015, 11:39 PM

Do you think there might be a certain someone on the Cavs roster setting them up for open looks and helping them play above their game??

Alamо
05-22-2015, 11:41 PM
Do you think there might be a certain someone on the Cavs roster setting them up for open looks and helping them play above their game??

Yeah they're all complete shit and Lebron has no help at all

plowking
05-22-2015, 11:42 PM

There is a reason these guys are bench players for the most part. Why is it that a lot of these guys were out of favor nearly everywhere else?

Somehow they turn into gold and amazing players according to most when they step on a Lebron James team.

They're missing Kyrie and Love, and people still won't give credit. :oldlol:

It is just petty, childish behavior. Expected though on this forum from people who can't just watch the game, and would rather keep their agendas going.

edrick
05-22-2015, 11:46 PM
Yeah they're all complete shit and Lebron has no help at all

You're missing the point. The Cavs are winning because they are playing hard on defense, and the Hawks are doubling Lebron and he passes to wide open shooters. If you can't understand that there are different levels of talent in the NBA, we can't help you. The Hawks have several all-stars, the Cavs had 1 tonight.

Alamо
05-22-2015, 11:46 PM
There is a reason these guys are bench players for the most part. Why is it that a lot of these guys were out of favor nearly everywhere else?

Somehow they turn into gold and amazing players according to most when they step on a Lebron James team.

They're missing Kyrie and Love, and people still won't give credit. :oldlol:

It is just petty, childish behavior. Expected though on this forum from people who can't just watch the game, and would rather keep their agendas going.

I said he's great and now I'm getting attacked for saying his teammates deserve some of the credit. And I'm the childish one?

Lebron fans going full retard tonight :lol

Velocirap31
05-22-2015, 11:48 PM
I said he's great and now I'm getting attacked for saying his teammates deserve some of the credit. And I'm the childish one?

Lebron fans going full retard tonight :lol

Your flip flopping is confusing.

Alamо
05-22-2015, 11:49 PM
You're missing the point. The Cavs are winning because they are playing hard on defense, and the Hawks are doubling Lebron and he passes to wide open shooters. If you can't understand that there are different levels of talent in the NBA, we can't help you. The Hawks have several all-stars, the Cavs had 1 tonight.

I guarantee if those same "all stars" played with lebron, they'd all be "scrubs"

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 11:51 PM
I guarantee if those same "all stars" played in the West, they'd all be "scrubs"

fixed

Jameerthefear
05-22-2015, 11:52 PM
fixed
u r really mad

k0kakw0rld
05-22-2015, 11:53 PM
"LeBron is carrying scrubs"

Yet all starters other than TT scored double figures with bron shooting 10/22 because TT was too busy pulling down 16 boards.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

These lestans will try anything to prop this guy up on a pedestal that contains a 2/5 imprint. :lol

Did lebron have a great game himself? Yes but he is hardly carrying scrubs.
The eye test...If you don't know anything about basketball, get the fxvk out of this forum now.

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 11:54 PM
u r really mad

You're happy in May.

Big mistake.

Alamо
05-22-2015, 11:56 PM
Your flip flopping is confusing.

I'm flip flopping by giving both Lebron and his teammates credit? It just has to be one or the other doesn't it?

Lebron fan logic

plowking
05-22-2015, 11:56 PM
fixed

22-8 against the West.

Hawks suck.

Velocirap31
05-22-2015, 11:57 PM
You're happy in May.

Big mistake.

You should be happy this month as well. Your shitty Laker team got the #2 pick. Pretty cool!

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 11:58 PM
You should be happy this month as well. Your shitty Laker team got the #2 pick. Pretty cool!

Only if Towns falls to 2nd.

plowking
I'm flip flopping by giving both Lebron and his teammates credit? It just has to be one or the other doesn't it?

Lebron fan logic

Clearly a team has to play well to win.

Acting as if the players are something special, and that this is expected is another thing.

Given their injuries, it is extremely impressive what Bron is doing with this cast.

edrick
I guarantee if those same "all stars" played with lebron, they'd all be "scrubs"

Horford, Korver, Teague, and Millsap are not scrubs. Again, you're clearly ignoring the talent difference. You can say whatever the **** you want, but you can't ignore the fact that the Cavs had the worst bench during the regular season, statistically. That on top of Kyrie, Love, and Anderson (all starters) being injured, the Hawks should be winning.

Magic32, then why brag about Lebron losing to a western team, when the best teams in the west are clearly better than any east team? :rolleyes:

Alamо
05-23-2015, 12:02 AM
Horford, Korver, Teague, and Millsap are not scrubs. Again, you're clearly ignoring the talent difference. You can say whatever the **** you want, but you can't ignore the fact that the Cavs had the worst bench during the regular season, statistically. That on top of Kyrie, Love, and Anderson (all starters) being injured, the Hawks should be winning.

Neither are Shump, JR Smith, Mozgov, Thompson, and Kyrie though :confusedshrug:

Straight_Ballin
05-23-2015, 12:07 AM
The eye test...If you don't know anything about basketball, get the fxvk out of this forum now.

Exactly, the eye test shows that bron isn't carrying scrubs.

It's called TEAM DEFENSE.

Straight_Ballin
05-23-2015, 12:09 AM
Clearly a team has to play well to win.

Acting as if the players are something special, and that this is expected is another thing.

Given their injuries, it is extremely impressive what Bron is doing with this cast.

Bron and the Cavs is like playing Mike Tyson's punch out on NES. Sure you may get all the way to Tyson, but you sit and watch as I show you how to actually beat him.

KDthunderup
05-23-2015, 02:08 AM
Delly, Shumpert, TT, Mozgov, Smith aren't scrubs they are all good role players and good defenders but obviously need someone like LeBron to get the most out of them.

oh the horror
05-23-2015, 02:18 AM

Nah bro it just looks like really really f*cking bad basketball because of the lock down defensive grit in the entire eastern conference. That's all

plowking
05-23-2015, 02:20 AM
Kobe fans like the idiot above wouldn't even be happy if everyone did in fact say Kobe>Lebron. Because at the end of the day, they'd still have to deal with the reality of Bron beating these teams, and actually being the better and more talented player.

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 02:20 AM
Funny thing is, this team is constructed like the late 2000s Cavs were. LeBron surrounded by sharpshooters who play defense, just slightly taller. JR Smith = big Mo Williams, Shumpert = big Delonte West, Thompson = JJ Hickson, Mosgov = Varejao with better offense. Exactly the kind of team Bron would abandon for greener pastures.

Too bad they're playing the sorry ass Hawks instead of the KG/Pierce/Allen Celtics or we would've seen the sequel:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-23-2015/Se3koY.gif

:D

oh the horror
05-23-2015, 02:26 AM
Funny thing is, this team is constructed like the late 2000s Cavs were. LeBron surrounded by sharpshooters who play defense, just slightly taller. JR Smith = big Mo Williams, Shumpert = big Delonte West, Thompson = JJ Hickson, Mosgov = Varejao with better offense. Exactly the kind of team Bron would abandon for greener pastures.

Too bad they're playing the sorry ass Hawks instead of the KG/Pierce/Allen Celtics or we would've seen the sequel:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-23-2015/Se3koY.gif

:D

That's basically what it is man. You know you got these clown motherfu*kers acting like it's just "Kobe fans" on here trying to talk shit but the reality is you've got sports pundits out there saying THE SAME SHIT we all are saying. The east right now has some flashes of decent teams on the rise (Wizards, Bucks etc) but overall? Don't pour perfume on shit and spray paint it gold and try to tell me that bullshit is treasure. Man we ALL see wtf the eastern conference is right now and that shit is CRIPPLED

plowking
05-23-2015, 02:32 AM
An MJ and Kobe fan backing each other up. Cute.

Bron may form the super teams in the real world, but on online message boards, it is the Kobe and MJ fans taking a note out of Bron's book!

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 02:36 AM
An MJ and Kobe fan backing each other up. Cute.

Bron may form the super teams in the real world, but on online message boards, it is the Kobe and MJ fans taking a note out of Bron's book!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo :cry:

mehyaM24
05-23-2015, 02:39 AM
its cringe worthy seeing other lebron fans shamelessly defend him, acting like the east being shit isn't a big deal. nobody but deluded crazy people will defend that conference & the hawks, who dropped 2 home games in a conference finals against a team without its best players.

keep in mind, i'm a lebron fan saying this. stop defending the obvious - the east is fvcking atrocious.

Straight_Ballin
05-23-2015, 09:37 AM
its cringe worthy seeing other lebron fans shamelessly defend him, acting like the east being shit isn't a big deal. nobody but deluded crazy people will defend that conference & the hawks, who dropped 2 home games in a conference finals against a team without its best players.

keep in mind, i'm a lebron fan saying this. stop defending the obvious - the east is fvcking atrocious.

Well many lebron stans on here are going out of thier way to try and make this guy out to be more than he is. Good to see there are still some objective Lebron fans left.

If Cleveland loses, then I was right about Bron all along.
If Cleveland wins, Bron redeems himself and forgiveness has been earned by my former hometown city.

Either way, I win.

tontoz
05-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Knicks fans weren't exactly singing the praises of Smith/Shump when they were there.

HurricaneKid
05-23-2015, 10:01 AM
Shump and JR Smith with Melo - 10-30

Shump and JR Smith with Bron - NBA Finals