PDA

View Full Version : Why is Daniel Gibson out of the league??

Lebron23
05-20-2015, 10:10 AM
Is he still injured?? Gibson is a spot up shooter, and a perfect role player for any contending teams.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Daniel+Gibson+Foot+Locker+Three+Point+Contest+7mKW gA54xQ8l.jpg

CeltsGarlic
05-20-2015, 10:13 AM
you mean Boobie? dude was the shit on 2k9

Lebron23
05-20-2015, 10:14 AM
you mean Boobie? dude was the shit on 2k9

Yes Sir

coin24
05-20-2015, 10:17 AM
Cause he's fkn shit maybe, you probably didn't notice cause you became a heat fan in 2010 right?
Also I remember you still thought he was in the cavs when LeBald returned:lol

Dat true cavs fan:lol

raprap
05-20-2015, 10:18 AM
I remember his playoff run with the 07 cavs. Caught fire in the ecf. :rockon:

Delly>Boobie tho.

kurple
05-20-2015, 10:20 AM
I remember his playoff run with the 07 cavs. Caught fire in the ecf. :rockon:

Delly>Boobie tho.
no way

plowking
05-20-2015, 10:20 AM
He was a terrible ball player who could occasionally catch fire.

Kinda like Kapono. Both sucked.

raprap
05-20-2015, 10:23 AM
no way
Boobie Was a streaky spot up shooter. Couldn't really do anything else tbh. I can't imagine him checking Rose the way Delly did.

jzek
05-20-2015, 10:28 AM
Potential Euroleague MVP

kurple
05-20-2015, 10:32 AM
Boobie Was a streaky spot up shooter. Couldn't really do anything else tbh. I can't imagine him checking Rose the way Delly did.
dude, it was fvcking rose. Delly may be the most overrated defender in the game, along with Brewer and Wiggins

Boobie was the 2nd best player in the finals. Delly will never be close to that

El Gato Negro
05-20-2015, 10:33 AM
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/03/07/daniel-gibson-im-an-ex-nba-poet-i-bet-you-didnt-know-it
Ex-NBA player Daniel "Booby" Gibson is trading claps for snaps ... telling TMZ Sports he might never return to the NBA because he's got a burning love for poetry.

Gibson was out in L.A. recently when we asked the 29-year-old former Cavs player if he was planning on joining another squad in the future and reigniting his hoop dreams.

Check out the clip -- it's clear Booby's mind is way more Walt Whitman than Walt Frazier right now 'cause the guy seems to be all about the written word.

Hey ... the guy made over $22 million in his career, he can hit a couple open mics if he wants.

ninephive
05-20-2015, 10:34 AM
He had a good run in 2007...until he had to go up against Tony Parker.

raprap
05-20-2015, 10:41 AM
dude, it was fvcking rose. Delly may be the most overrated defender in the game, along with Brewer and Wiggins

He still checked him well tho. Are you telling me that Gibson was a better defender than Delly?

I give a lot of credit to what Gibson did for the 07 Cavs. He caught fire on the right time. But after that? Nothing. He was a streaky spot up shooter at best.

Delly is a better playmaker, defender and he plays his role very well. A comparison for both of them is bad tho. Boobie was a combo guard as I remembered.

DukeDelonte13
05-20-2015, 11:02 AM
This guy made a career off of two playoff games.

He downright stunk. No real PG skills, couldn't dribble, not a good defender, injury prone, small, not really that good of a shooter.

He's not in the NBA because a 6'1'' shooting guard that can't shoot, defend, dribble, or pass is worthless.

tmacattack33
05-20-2015, 11:20 AM
Lebron literally made this guy's whole career. I would estimate that a little more than half of his shots on those playoffs came from Lebron assists.

plowking
05-20-2015, 12:27 PM

He downright stunk. No real PG skills, couldn't dribble, not a good defender, injury prone, small, not really that good of a shooter.

He's not in the NBA because a 6'1'' shooting guard that can't shoot, defend, dribble, or pass is worthless.

He could shoot.

NattyPButter
05-20-2015, 03:49 PM

Actually he was a pretty decent perimeter defender. Now my problem with him was when he attacked the rim thinking he was Rose. He miss wide open lay ups and turn the ball over a lot while deep in the paint.

ihatetimthomas
05-20-2015, 04:51 PM

I would take deledova. He will never be great at anything and for a long time I was wondering why he was in the league. But he plays within himself, plays Team basketball and has high IQ. There are things players do that don't show up in the stat sheet. Like making the proper pass, moving the ball in the right place, being in spots on the floor that you should be. He doesn't really hurt your team. He will make the right pass, take the right shots, make the right rotation.

Real14
05-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Maybe cuz bron kept him out for basketball reasons.

AceManIII
05-20-2015, 05:30 PM
Busy cheating on his wife, Keyshia Cole

TheReal Kendall
05-20-2015, 05:31 PM
He too busy doing Vladtv interviews and trying to get his wife back from Birdman.

Human Error
05-20-2015, 05:35 PM
He made wide open shots and did nothing else. He was not an NBA level talent. Idiot fans think he was good but actually he wasn't.

The_Yearning
05-20-2015, 06:31 PM
He took shots LeBron didn't wanna take.