PDA

View Full Version : NBA announces All-Rookie First and Second Teams

JohnMax
05-18-2015, 02:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFTymHSVIAASYSf.png
http://i.imgur.com/79c7dOg.png

Fallen Angel
05-18-2015, 02:52 PM
I had everything right, but had McDaniels over Bogdanovic.

Think about the names not on the All-Rookie team that was drafted last year:

Embiid
Parker
Randle
McDermott
Gordon
Exum

Ca$H
05-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Clarkson. 2nd round pick making 1st team. :applause:

HOoopCityJones
05-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Laker nation stand the fucc up. This cat wasn't supposed to be anywhere near a All Rookie First Team.

Respect.

Arhen
05-18-2015, 03:04 PM
How did 22 people actually vote lavine over mirotic, clarkson, noel, payton?

$LakerGold
05-18-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm so happy for Jordan Clarkson.

HOoopCityJones
05-18-2015, 03:07 PM
How did 22 people actually vote lavine over mirotic, clarkson, noel, payton?

All Star Weekend hype. Kid put on a show and he finished the year strong I guess.

Rooster
05-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Laker nation stand the fucc up. This cat wasn't supposed to be anywhere near a All Rookie First Team.

Respect.

Definitely a steal. Not only he can create his own shot but also make plays for everyone. Lakers should make sure that he will continue to grow and not recycle veterans (like getting Boozer when you have Randle).

FreezingTsmoove
05-18-2015, 03:10 PM
Amazing the insane INSANE hype this drafr class got only for Langston Gallaway to make a rookie team.

They shit the bed so hard that this coming draft class is very very extremely talented and has potential to be an all time great but the media is staying away from hyping up draft coverage...or the could just be waiting for the lottery

But last years draft class had insane hype from the media no denying that

Ca$H
05-18-2015, 03:11 PM
Definitely a steal. Not only he can create his own shot but also make plays for everyone. Lakers should make sure that he will continue to grow and not recycle veterans (like getting Boozer when you have Randle).

If Randle turns out to be a more athletic Z BO and the Lakers win the lottery then suddenly they have a great young core: Towns, Randle, and Clarkson.

Ca$H
05-18-2015, 03:12 PM
Amazing the insane INSANE hype this drafr class got only for Langston Gallaway to make a rookie team.

They shit the bed so hard that this coming draft class is very very extremely talented and has potential to be an all time great but the media is staying away from hyping up draft coverage...or the could just be waiting for the lottery

But last years draft class had insane hype from the media no denying that

Injuries are a key reason. Parker, Randle, and Embiid.

kennethgriffin
05-18-2015, 03:14 PM
PG Jordan Clarkson = top 5 rookie ( drafted 46th overall )

SG Kobe Bryant = top 5 all time legend

SF Max Free agent

PF Julius Randle = top 5 level draft pick

C Max Free agent

6th man = top 5 draft pick

lakers could be pretty good next year

FreezingTsmoove
05-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Injuries are a key reason. Parker, Randle, and Embiid.

I know but my point is this years class is so great, probably better than last years but they are not getting any hype from the media because of what happened to the 2014 class

HOoopCityJones
05-18-2015, 03:16 PM

Yea the kid is legit, more amazing than anything though is his ability to control the pace of the game and switch gears , something John Wall said he didn't pick up until his third year from watching film of Tony Parker.

Ca$H
05-18-2015, 03:16 PM
PG Jordan Clarkson = top 5 rookie ( drafted 46th overall )

SG Kobe Bryant = top 5 all time legend

SF Max Free agent

PF Julius Randle = top 5 level draft pick

C Towns

lakers could be pretty good next year

fixed.

HOoopCityJones
05-18-2015, 03:17 PM
If Randle turns out to be a more athletic Z BO and the Lakers win the lottery then suddenly they have a great young core: Towns, Randle, and Clarkson.

Randle is just as you say way too athletic for the Zbo comparisons, I never got them. Aside from the post game they couldn't be anymore different.

Randle can run the floor and play make for Teammates.

Ca$H
05-18-2015, 03:22 PM
Randle is just as you say way too athletic for the Zbo comparisons, I never got them. Aside from the post game they couldn't be anymore different.

Randle can run the floor and play make for Teammates.

Yeah. I was surprised how athletic he was in the preseason games. Maybe he gets compared to ZBO because he looks like him. :oldlol: He might be kind of a Odom/Z BO hybrid.:confusedshrug:

HOoopCityJones
05-18-2015, 03:29 PM
Yeah. I was surprised how athletic he was in the preseason games. Maybe he gets compared to ZBO because he looks like him. :oldlol: He might be kind of a Odom/Z BO hybrid.:confusedshrug:

The kid is tough as nails too, I saw him absolutely bulling Dwight and Terrance Jones in the paint before his freak injury. At 19 he has more post game than one of the best centers in the league.