PDA

View Full Version : So u think the "Master" is gonna lose to any students left ?

Kingwillball
05-16-2015, 11:16 AM
All the talk of Cavs losing needs to be put to rest as these young padawans are still in training there is nobody player or team left with championship and big game experience of Cavs and Lebron. Guys like miller Marion and jones Perkins also play a vital role with vast experience. All these other cats it's there first time to the dance Hawks,Warriors and rockets or clips all in same boat..if Cavs were 100% healthy they would be lock for championship as it is Lebron will find a way to lead these guys to promised land as he has a very alpha mentality about his game these playoffs and will continue to be aggressive and lead by example.

JohnnySic
05-16-2015, 11:28 AM
Only teams left that had any shot were the Grizzlies and Wizards, and they are gone now.

The Hawks will be exposed due to lack of star power.
The Clippers are the Clippers, they will fall apart somewhere.
The Warriors are the '12 Thunder reloaded, they will get crapped on.
The Rockets are flat out pretenders.

Oh well, another ring for LeBron.

ArbitraryWater
05-16-2015, 11:29 AM
Warriors are too good, tbh.

Only teams left that had any shot were the Grizzlies and Wizards, and they are gone now.

The Hawks will be exposed due to lack of star power.
The Clippers are the Clippers, they will fall apart somewhere.
The Warriors are the '12 Thunder reloaded, they will get crapped on.
The Rockets are flat out pretenders.

Oh well, another ring for LeBron.

lol at those teams having a chance, especially Wiz over teams like Clippers, Warriors, Rockets.

HurricaneKid
05-16-2015, 11:32 AM
The only obstacle GSW have left is how to deal with LeBron. If you think Barnes/Iggy can defend LeBron you are sadly mistaken.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-16-2015, 11:35 AM
The only obstacle GSW have left is how to deal with LeBron. If you think Barnes/Iggy can defend LeBron you are sadly mistaken.

Green/Klay? Just throw them all at him at one point or another to wear him down. No one else to worry about, really.

Legends66NBA7
05-16-2015, 11:36 AM
I'm starting to see more of these 15 Warriors = 12 Thunder posts. I can't see what the comparison is.

sd3035
05-16-2015, 11:37 AM

Are they as good as Jason Terry?

Spurs5Rings2014
05-16-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm starting to see more of these 15 Warriors = 12 Thunder posts. I can't see what the comparison is.

There is no comparison. These stans are delusional. The 2/6 is coming. Bank on it.

JohnnySic
05-16-2015, 11:54 AM
The Warriors are built to dominate the run-and-gun western conference, like the '12 Thunder were.

When they play a gritty eastern conference team that can match their talent level, they're gonna get their shiit pushed in, like the '12 Thunder did.

That's the correlation.

JohnnySic
05-16-2015, 11:55 AM
There is no comparison. These stans are delusional. The 2/6 is coming. Bank on it.
I hope so but I'm skeptical.

Joyner82reload
05-16-2015, 12:04 PM
22 year old "student" won FMVP just last season when he met "master" in the finals...

Ca$H
05-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Curry > Bran.

Legends66NBA7
05-16-2015, 12:23 PM
The Warriors are built to dominate the run-and-gun western conference, like the '12 Thunder were.

When they play a gritty eastern conference team that can match their talent level, they're gonna get their shiit pushed in, like the '12 Thunder did.

That's the correlation.

I fail to see how this Cleveland team is matching their talent level. Love is gone, Irving and LeBron are battling injuries. It's much different from the 12 Heat who were much more focused group with veterans (despite injuries), which is a significant advantage, along with LeBron playing some of the best basketball of his life in the playoffs. 12 LeBron shits on 15 LeBron, significant difference there too.

Maybe if Cleveland is 100%, then they could have more than challenged them. Right now, let's see how they race against Atlanta.

gts
05-16-2015, 12:25 PM
The only obstacle GSW have left is how to deal with LeBron. If you think Barnes/Iggy can defend LeBron you are sadly mistaken.Warriors play team defense it wouldn't be just one guy guarding Lebron it'll be 5

One of the smartest defensive teams we've seen in a while

ILLsmak
05-16-2015, 12:28 PM

This Bron they can. The thing about Jimmy Butler is he took that half step to where Bron didn't have a good look 3. And Bron's handles fell over majorly. Plus Dray could defend Bron if it came down to that. But I'd rather have a perimeter guy because Bron wants to shoot now. Just crowd him a tiny bit and he can't do shit. He can't get to the rim, dude is traveling and blowing lay ups. Not saying dude can't get his 25 8 8 but it'll be an inefficient one and probably won't be GSW.

I really think GSW would crush the Cavs, unless major shit changes between now and then.

-Smak

NBASTATMAN
05-16-2015, 01:18 PM
All the talk of Cavs losing needs to be put to rest as these young padawans are still in training there is nobody player or team left with championship and big game experience of Cavs and Lebron. Guys like miller Marion and jones Perkins also play a vital role with vast experience. All these other cats it's there first time to the dance Hawks,Warriors and rockets or clips all in same boat..if Cavs were 100% healthy they would be lock for championship as it is Lebron will find a way to lead these guys to promised land as he has a very alpha mentality about his game these playoffs and will continue to be aggressive and lead by example.

:roll: All the Western Conference teams can beat the Cavs... The Hawks have done very well against them during the season but I am not sure how that will turn out...

lilteapot
05-16-2015, 02:32 PM
Green/Klay? Just throw them all at him at one point or another to wear him down. No one else to worry about, really.
Yeah, nothing else to worry about aside form the 6-7 other lethal 3 point shooters they have on the team, or the rebounding they'll get from Thompson.

bballnoob1192
05-16-2015, 02:34 PM
even if the warriors are the 2012 thunders. the cavs are not the 2012 heat. LMFAO. not even ****ing close. as a matter of fact. 2012 heat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2015 cavs and 2015war are better than or equal to 2012 warriors.

DMAVS41
05-16-2015, 02:49 PM

That's the correlation.

Gritty East teams? What?

The Cavs and Hawks are good teams, but the Grizzlies are far grittier than both.

You need to realize that 3 of the 4 best defensive teams this year played in the West.

Kingwillball
05-16-2015, 04:12 PM
:roll: All the Western Conference teams can beat the Cavs... The Hawks have done very well against them during the season but I am not sure how that will turn out...

Did the Cavs not Dominate the West this year ? :confused shrug:

Kingwillball
05-16-2015, 04:24 PM
even if the warriors are the 2012 thunders. the cavs are not the 2012 heat. LMFAO. not even ****ing close. as a matter of fact. 2012 heat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2015 cavs and 2015war are better than or equal to 2012 warriors.

Fully healthy the Cavs IMO are better and deeper. Next year a Frontcourt Rotation of Love,TT,Mozzy,Andy V and Lebron is stacked way more than Heat.