PDA

View Full Version : At the end of the day, winners find a way to get the job DONE.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:31 AM
Yeah LeBron is playing in a tough conference but that shouldn't matter. Winners find ways to get it done regardless and I am sorry but I just don't see how he stacks up to the other legends with that 2/6 stain on his resume.

Hate on Kobe all you want, but the man has the hardware.

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:33 AM
Shame about Durant then. 2/5 > 0/1

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:35 AM
Shame about Durant then. 2/5 > 0/1

What about Duncan? Where's his name in all of this?

And Durant is still what, 26 years old or something like that? Don't see where the shame is at.

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:36 AM
What about Duncan? Where's his name in all of this?

And Durant is still what, 26 years old or something like that? Don't see where the shame is at.
The shame is that he hasn't found a way to get it done yet. He's not a winner... yet.

I'm not sure what Duncan has to do with this... He's probably top 6 in my book ahead of LeBron and Kobe.

NZStreetBaller
05-13-2015, 03:37 AM
How old was lebron during his first title???.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:38 AM
The shame is that he hasn't found a way to get it done yet. He's not a winner... yet.

I guess I don't see the shame since he's only 26 years old.

Thunder should be a lot scarier next season without Scott Brooks. Brooks could turn out to be their Doug Collins.

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:38 AM
How old was lebron during his first title???.
And how was he labelled when he was Durant's age and also 0/1?

"Choker", "No rings" jokes... I guess we can assume the same title to Durant at this point.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:39 AM
And how was he labelled when he was Durant's age and also 0/1?

"Choker", "No rings" jokes... I guess we can assume the same title to Durant at this point.

You mean the jokes that came after LeBron ditched Cleveland on live television and then went and celebrated with his teammates right after, saying that winning the chip was gonna be easy and shit?

You wanna criticize Durant for what? Sounds like you are biased from LeBron being a jackass and getting criticized for it

Lebron23
05-13-2015, 03:40 AM
Lebron > Durant

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:41 AM
You mean the jokes that came after LeBron ditched Cleveland on live television and then went and celebrated with his teammates right after, saying that winning the chip was gonna be easy and shit?

You wanna criticize Durant for what? Sounds like you are biased from LeBron being a jackass and getting criticized for it
What? Do you not know the timeline of the league? LeBron was 0/1 in 2007, and left Miami in 2011. Before LeBron left the team, he was still labelled as a "choker" and "loser" by a lot of people.

Not sure why Durant doesn't deserve the same treatment, but I guess since he's not as good as LeBron, his expectations are much lower.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2015, 03:42 AM
Imagine the massive backfire if he wins the finals. Im gonna bump all of your stupid ass threads.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:42 AM
What? Do you not know the timeline of the league? LeBron was 0/1 in 2007, and left Miami in 2011. Before LeBron left the team, he was still labelled as a "choker" and "loser" by a lot of people.

Not sure why Durant doesn't deserve the same treatment, but I guess since he's not as good as LeBron, his expectations are much lower.

Well I mean Durant's first finals he put up like 32 ppg on 64 TS%.

LeBron's was much, much worse.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:43 AM
Imagine to massive backfire if he wins the finals. Im gonna bump all of your stupid ass threads.

go for it pvssy because that team ain't doing shit vs the grizzlies/warriors

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:44 AM

But like you said, "Winners find a way to get it done"

Kobe put up lower numbers with much worse efficiency than Durant in the finals with a worse supporting cast, but still found a way to get it done. I guess by your logic, Durant is just naturally a loser. Empty stats like that don't really count

Lebron23
05-13-2015, 03:47 AM
Imagine to massive backfire if he wins the finals. Im gonna bump all of your stupid ass threads.

This

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:47 AM
But like you said, "Winners find a way to get it done"

Kobe put up lower numbers with much worse efficiency than Durant in the finals with a worse supporting cast, but still found a way to get it done. I guess by your logic, Durant is just naturally a loser. Empty stats like that don't really count

Winners do find a way to get it done however this is throughout the course of their career, not only in a vaccum which includes a sample size of their body of work through age 26.

Durant to date has had much less failures on the big stage than Bran has. Though to Bran's credit he positioned himself in a way that set the stage for 2006 level of officiating to be reincarnated simply because Stern wasn't gonna let the nikka go ringless yet again, losing to the Celtics that year.

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:49 AM
Winners do find a way to get it done however this is throughout the course of their career, not only in a vaccum which includes a sample size of their body of work through age 26.

Durant to date has had much less failures on the big stage than Bran has. Though to Bran's credit he positioned himself in a way that set the stage for 2006 level of officiating to be reincarnated simply because Stern wasn't gonna let the nikka go ringless yet again, losing to the Celtics that year.
da **** are you talking about? 2006 the Cavs didnt' even play the Celtics in the playoffs.

Welp, looks like we're done here. I refuse to speak with someone who doesn't even know what's actually happened the last 10 years.

Oh and I just remembered the only way Durant was able to make the finals was by the refs screwing the Spurs over like it was 2002 vs. the Kings.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 03:50 AM
da **** are you talking about? 2006 the Cavs didnt' even play the Celtics in the playoffs.

Welp, looks like we're done here. I refuse to speak with someone who doesn't even know what's actually happened the last 10 years.

A visual demonstration of what LeBron stans do once they get straight up dominated in an argument :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ancient Legend
05-13-2015, 03:54 AM

Durant had Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka during the Finals and they still lost.
LeBron had... Boobie Gibson and Mo Williams.

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:55 AM
A visual demonstration of what LeBron stans do once they get straight up dominated in an argument :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yup owned :roll:

It's amazing that despite OKC being the most babied team by the refs in the last 20 years, Durant still has nothing to show for it. even the biggest LeBron haters admit that OKC is the refs golden child.

But I love how rustled you get just by LeBron having a good game :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 03:56 AM
Durant had Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka during the Finals and they still lost.
LeBron had... Boobie Gibson and Mo Williams.
Correction:

LeBron didn't have Mo Williams that series

Otherwise, excellent point.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 04:00 AM
most babied team of the last 20 years?

You could make a montage as long as a movie of all of the flops the Heat had during the 2012 finals run.

Refs rewarded them for nearly all of them too. And then the next year LeStans cry and wonder why he's getting less calls, after he embarrassed the integrity of the game the year prior :lol

And hey, I'm all for LeBron having more good games. 2 for 6 is on it's way :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
05-13-2015, 04:03 AM
most babied team of the last 20 years?

You could make a montage as long as a movie of all of the flops the Heat had during the 2012 finals run.

Refs rewarded them for nearly all of them too. And then the next year LeStans cry and wonder why he's getting less calls, after he embarrassed the integrity of the game the year prior :lol

And hey, I'm all for LeBron having more good games. 2 for 6 is on it's way :oldlol:
The Heat also had a record low FTA against the Spurs in 2013, something that would NEVER happen to the Thunder. But hey, at least LeBron found a way to beat the Spurs without ref help... unlike... well, you know who.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 04:05 AM
The Heat also had a record low FTA against the Spurs in 2013, something that would NEVER happen to the Thunder. But hey, at least LeBron found a way to beat the Spurs without ref help... unlike... well, you know who.

ginobli fouled on his final shot attempt to win the series

but thats none of my business

brandonislegend
05-13-2015, 04:06 AM
This

Wait you're a Cleveland fan? Biggest dick rider on this site :lol

I remember your long post about how you would stay a Miami fan if LeBron left but there was no way he was going to leave :lol

You're beta as ****.

JerrySeinfeld
05-13-2015, 04:09 AM
the shit lestans try to sweep under the rug... :roll:

here is an example of just one of the routine calls the heat were getting during the 2012 playoffs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inmVXHgAlIY

other teams getting zero 50/50 calls, getting their best players in foul trouble on the bench in crucial moments, not getting the same treatment as the heat, heat getting rewarded for clear flops but not getting punished for being dirty, etc.

everyone saw it and everyone was calling the refs out that year.