PDA

View Full Version : David Blatt will almost certainly be fired at the end of the season

PleezeBelieve
05-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Who disagrees with this?

I need to know because this is about as obvious as obvious can get. Love wants him gone and after yesterday's game, even his most hardcore supporter (RBA) has to admit this guy is way over his head.

r15mohd
05-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Who disagrees with this?

I need to know because this is about as obvious as obvious can get. Love wants him gone and after yesterday's game, even his most hardcore supporter (RBA) has to admit this guy is way over his head.

doubt it...especially if they make the Finals. however, anyhow the Cavs were teched for the timeout last night and cost the Cavs the game, he surely was.

TLue saved his ass/career :lol

PleezeBelieve
05-11-2015, 08:45 AM
doubt it...especially if they make the Finals. however, anyhow the Cavs were teched for the timeout last night and cost the Cavs the game, he surely was.

TLue saved his ass/career :lol
Love wants him out.

Teams will look at Lue for head coaching openings.

Cavs will fire Blatt and keep Lue.

This is what will happen. Simple.

Magic 32
05-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Who cares.

They will all be slaves to Lebron's will.

This is Lebron's plantation now.

kurple
05-11-2015, 08:49 AM
They wouldnt have traded two 1sts for Timo fvcking Mozgov if they didnt plan on keeping Blatt

PleezeBelieve
05-11-2015, 08:51 AM
They wouldnt have traded two 1sts for Timo fvcking Mozgov if they didnt plan on keeping Blatt
:roll:

Okay...

jzek
05-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Hope they can get Spo.

kurple
05-11-2015, 08:59 AM
:roll:

Okay...
Whats funny?

The only reason they wanted Mozzy was because of Blatt, and teams dont just throw away 1sts

Bernkastel
05-11-2015, 09:11 AM
They won't fire him unless LeBron wants him gone. Who cares what Love wants? He's going to leave as soon as he can.

edrick
05-11-2015, 09:16 AM
It's quite obvious that Blatt staying or not will be a big factor in Love's decision. Blatt benched him for entire 4th quarters on multiple occasions.

DukeDelonte13
05-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Whats funny?

The only reason they wanted Mozzy was because of Blatt, and teams dont just throw away 1sts

they weren't unprotected lottery picks, and neither were they the cavs' own picks.

One was obtained literally days before, i think.

I'll lose my sh*t if the cavs let go of blatt. They cannot and should not go the route of the Cleveland f*cking browns and get a new coach every damn year.

Tell Lebron to suck it up. He isn't leaving again.

The near time out call was a mistake, sure. But having Lebron inbound when the cavs struggled so hard to do so a second before wasn't a stupid decision. Lebron shooting a contested J when he's been shooting 16% from outside of 5 feet was a stupid decision, but it happened to work.

If lebron missed that shot people would be calling out blatt for not drawing up a more creative play.

If Delly botched the inbound people would be calling out blatt for not having lebron inbound.

if the cavs executed whatever play Blatt drew up and won the game, then what?

People are dumb. Blatt is a good coach.

DukeDelonte13
05-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Other thing to keep in mind is that there is an extreme media bias with him especially from the local media. They hate him.

k0kakw0rld
05-11-2015, 02:33 PM
This. People talking out of their ass up in this b!tch :facepalm

edrick
05-11-2015, 02:46 PM
The **** does Blatt have to do with Moz? The Cavs needed a legit big, especially after Andy went down for the year. Lebron loves playing with Moz. Yes, I'm well aware Blatt coached Moz before hand, who gives a ****.

FatComputerNerd
05-11-2015, 02:51 PM
At least he's playing T-Mo more often in the 4th now

When Love and Varejao come back we're going to have a bit of a log-jam in the front-court though...but, I suppose there are worse problems to have.

Yoshi
05-11-2015, 02:58 PM
I doubt he'll be fired.

oarabbus
05-11-2015, 05:14 PM

Mozgov has been good

ILLsmak
05-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Who disagrees with this?

Lol like I said about anyone else bitchn when they had a good player/coach. Good, fire him. I hope he sticks in the nba. Some of the offense they ran early in the season was nice. They just stopped. They should get.some figure head for bron. Get mike brown back.

-Smak

WallIn
05-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Spolestra=Blatt

Average coach but they'll keep him as long as Lebron carries them to the Finals every single year.