PDA

View Full Version : A couple of shit stabbers almost get killed by Common at a NYC restaurant

Patrick Chewing
05-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Apparently one of these ring raiders spilled this dude's drink and he went straight up TLC on their ass. Video is crazy.

http://7online.com/news/attack-on-2-men-in-chelsea-restaurant-probed-as-possible-hate-crime/700391/

NBAplayoffs2001
05-07-2015, 11:26 PM
NYC

Draz
05-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Unbelievable. Makes you feel unsafe. Just doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing, you can set someone off like that. That guy refused medical attention after taking a chair to the head like that? He obviously doesn't have Obamacare

Patrick Chewing
05-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ly4OxUZv0

That chair shot is crazy. He could've killed both of them. Dude is a beast and couldn't even be restrained.

CavaliersFTW
05-07-2015, 11:38 PM
It's either Tyson Chandler or Carlos Boozer

Draz
05-07-2015, 11:41 PM
This type of shit happen in Texas often? Everybody strapped in Texas.

gts
05-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Couple pretty clear pictures of the guy.. somebody with that distinctive a look won't be hidden for long

plowking
05-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Hope the dude that swung the chair gets 20+ years in jail.

DonDadda59
05-07-2015, 11:52 PM
NYC

What's that supposed to mean? Chelsea is like Sex and the City come to life. Extremely rare to see something like that. I pass by that Dallas BBQ all the time. Definitely one of the last places in the city you'd expect something like that to go down. Gay dudes walk down the street in booty shorts holding hands like it's nothing and usually no one bats an eye.

NBAplayoffs2001
05-07-2015, 11:59 PM
What's that supposed to mean? Chelsea is like Sex and the City come to life. Extremely rare to see something like that. I pass by that Dallas BBQ all the time. Definitely one of the last places in the city you'd expect something like that to go down. Gay dudes walk down the street in booty shorts holding hands like it's nothing and usually no one bats an eye.

Idk lol. And yeah I know where Dallas BBQ is. It's a very safe area from what I've seen.

Also are you by any chance from East New York? Your location was their nickname in the early 90s.

bigkingsfan
05-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Dude needs to be put in the gayest prison possible.

iamgine
05-08-2015, 12:09 AM
http://share.gifyoutube.com/mP945R.gif

HEADSHOT!!!

DonDadda59
05-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Idk lol. And yeah I know where Dallas BBQ is. It's a very safe area from what I've seen.

NY is the gentrification capitol of the U.S. you really need to go out of your way to find shitty neighborhoods nowadays. I remember when I was a kid seeing a dude attack another guy with a machete in Harlem. That area now has luxury high rises, a starbucks on every corner, and the average rent there is probably like $2,500/month.

Also are you by any chance from East New York? Your location was their nickname in the early 90s.

Nah.

plowking
05-08-2015, 01:25 AM
NY is the gentrification capitol of the U.S. you really need to go out of your way to find shitty neighborhoods nowadays. I remember when I was a kid seeing a dude attack another guy with a machete in Harlem. That area now has luxury high rises, a starbucks on every corner, and the average rent there is probably like $2,500/month.

Nah.

I like how this is considered high in America. :oldlol:
You guys would lose your shit to see what that a month gets you in Australia. :oldlol:

iamgine
05-08-2015, 01:30 AM
You guys would lose your shit to see what that a month gets you in Australia. :oldlol:
This is only because originally aud is supposedly half the value of usd. But recent rise in aud makes it seem expensive.

When i liven in perth renting a decent house cost aud750 per week

SugarHill
05-08-2015, 01:32 AM
lol common

plowking
05-08-2015, 01:35 AM
This is only because originally aud is supposedly half the value of usd. But recent rise in aud makes it seem expensive.

When i liven in perth renting a decent house cost aud750 per week

Yeah, to be honest, not much changed much when our dollar was in line with the US in terms of the housing market.

Yeah, and that is Perth, one of the smaller cities. :oldlol:
Here in Brisbane, our 3rd largest capital city, 750aud a month is about 15 minutes from the city and nothing too grand really. My folks own a townhouse they rent out for $800 a week I think, but it is a modern home. Still, it is quite small. You want something equivalent of that in the city or 5 minutes out, and it is easily upward of $1200 a week.
Doesn't make sense even with the difference in exchange.

Dbrog
05-08-2015, 03:59 AM
THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! Putting ****ing phones in the unconscious dudes faces to take pic/record RIGHT AFTER they got hit with the chair instead of ****ing helping them. Also how the hell does the huge crowd around the man not tackle him when he picks up the chair? :facepalm

warriorfan
05-08-2015, 07:22 AM
Apparently one of these ring raiders spilled this dude's drink and he went straight up TLC on their ass. Video is crazy.

http://7online.com/news/attack-on-2-men-in-chelsea-restaurant-probed-as-possible-hate-crime/700391/

Alpha confirmed. :rockon:

Rameek
05-08-2015, 07:33 AM
This isnt a whole video.... There is nothing here that shows what sparked this....

Where I rest at.....

Hittin_Shots
05-08-2015, 08:32 AM
Yeah, to be honest, not much changed much when our dollar was in line with the US in terms of the housing market.

Yeah, and that is Perth, one of the smaller cities. :oldlol:
Here in Brisbane, our 3rd largest capital city, 750aud a month is about 15 minutes from the city and nothing too grand really. My folks own a townhouse they rent out for $800 a week I think, but it is a modern home. Still, it is quite small. You want something equivalent of that in the city or 5 minutes out, and it is easily upward of $1200 a week.
Doesn't make sense even with the difference in exchange.

I'm paying $150/wk for unit in the middle of my capital city.

Godzuki
05-08-2015, 09:59 AM
damn black people hating on gays a lot lately. too bad theres no video of that marshall RB.

Patrick Chewing
05-08-2015, 10:11 AM
The heads of Liberal Progressives must be spinning non-stop. An attack against homosexuals....in their city....by a Black man?! This is the kinda stuff we expect from Earl and Bubba Ray down in the South.

:lol

highwhey
05-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Me and my brother and some friends were attacked by an entire neighborhood of South Americans in LA (forgot if they were salvadorian or not) anyhow, they tried hitting us with bats and managed to split us up, my brother entered a store as he was being chased but their was not exit in the back so he got cornered and one of them split his head open with a chair.

All because one of those short assholes was beating a woman and my friend tried to intervene until he was suckered punched. To be fair, they all looked like 5 feet tall but they were so fcking many of them. Wrong neighborhood to be a white knight.

Tarik One
05-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Me and my brother and some friends were attacked by an entire neighborhood of South Americans in LA (forgot if they were salvadorian or not) anyhow, they tried hitting us with bats and managed to split us up, my brother entered a store as he was being chased but their was not exit in the back so he got cornered and one of them split his head open with a chair.

All because one of those short assholes was beating a woman and my friend tried to intervene until he was suckered punched. To be fair, they all looked like 5 feet tall but they were so fcking many of them. Wrong neighborhood to be a white knight.

Why bother? She is going to end up going back to the guy anyway. There is nothing to gain from that. More risk than reward.

SugarHill
05-08-2015, 12:51 PM
damn black people hating on gays a lot lately. too bad theres no video of that marshall RB.
lately?

DonDadda59
05-08-2015, 01:57 PM

I was talking about actual money, not seashells or kangaroo pouches or whatever you Australians use as currency. :coleman:

highwhey
05-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Why bother? She is going to end up going back to the guy anyway. There is nothing to gain from that. More risk than reward.
A woman getting beat by a man in the streets? Kinda instinctual to react.

Godzuki
05-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Another reason for you to stay away from black people.

stop being racist and generalizing all black people tom :facepalm

niko
05-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Yeah, i grew up in Sunset Park. The freaking Carter was on the next block practically and I've ran from gunfire (not hearing, seeing) like 5, 6 times. Now it's trendy and houses costs $900k.

oarabbus
05-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ly4OxUZv0

That chair shot is crazy. He could've killed both of them. Dude is a beast and couldn't even be restrained.

that vertical vid tho

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

Patrick Chewing
05-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Can't believe he hasn't been identified yet.

warriorfan
05-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Another reason for you to stay away from black people.

:lebronamazed:

Draz
05-08-2015, 09:15 PM
He hasn't been identified yet because no one gives a fck
If people really wanted him they'd find him
The two men didn't even take medical attention

NumberSix
05-08-2015, 09:27 PM
"shit stab era"?

KevinNYC
05-08-2015, 11:14 PM
The heads of Liberal Progressives must be spinning non-stop. An attack against homosexuals....in their city....by a Black man?! This is the kinda stuff we expect from Earl and Bubba Ray down in the South.

:lol

The question is why are you getting a boner over it?

Long Duck Dong
09-20-2016, 07:56 PM
Common got 9 years for stompin these shit stabbers. Turns out not only was he also a poo poker, but he was a Muslim Mierda Masher at that.

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/9/15/nine-year-sentence-man-convicted-chair-attack-nyc-restaurant

TommyGriffin
09-20-2016, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the update.