PDA

View Full Version : NBA racism cost lebron g1

ISHGoat
05-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Mike dunleavy no suspension, jr suspended without klove = Bulls win by 7

Had dunleavy not been given white treatment, this would have been a close contest. Instead the cavs are in a pretty rough spot, losing g1 at home and without JR for another game, before the go on the road to Cleveland.

I will be shocked if lebron makes it to the finals and if he does, and somehow wins the ship too, he will be a top 3 GOAT

ralph_i_el
05-05-2015, 08:46 AM
:facepalm
Jr's history+ Dunleavy's hits at least being part of a play.

Beastmode88
05-05-2015, 08:58 AM
Jr's only suspended for 2 games i expect the cavs to win in 6. NO MORE EXCUSES.

Eric Cartman
05-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Blatt and Lebron always say "no excuses"

Yet, only thing lebald stans do is give excuses.

:confusedshrug:

Im Still Ballin
05-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Do you really think Cleveland has a chance?

The bulls are the deepest team outside of Golden state and they have a hell of a coach

They were up by nearly 20 during stages of last nights game

Optimus Prime
05-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Mar 2015..."KD/Kobe fan"...bad LeBeta stan troll is bad.

NO EXCUSES

:lebroncry:

AirFederer
05-05-2015, 09:17 AM
It's on jr and those who played :confusedshrug:
Let's see if they can step up.
No surprise if Bran gets 40/10/10 next game in a big win.
That Bulls team is scrappy doe, no easy lay ups. Fun series!

UK2K
05-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Now Lebron Stans blaming the loss on MDJR's amazing performance.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

KembaWalker
05-05-2015, 10:41 AM
:no: :no: :no:

Perkins didn't get suspended

gts
05-05-2015, 11:05 AM
If JR Smith is the difference between winning and losing you've already lost

r15mohd
05-05-2015, 11:18 AM
If JR Smith is the difference between winning and losing you've already lost

easy to say that as face value but JR on the Cavs has proven to be a pretty good move, thus far. He is back to his 6th MOTY ways, and not the lackluster days in nYk. definitely another threat in which the Cavs need from the perimeter against the Bulls, especially with KLove going down and that impact being unavailable.

gts
05-05-2015, 11:31 AM
easy to say that as face value but JR on the Cavs has proven to be a pretty good move, thus far. He is back to his 6th MOTY ways, and not the lackluster days in nYk. definitely another threat in which the Cavs need from the perimeter against the Bulls, especially with KLove going down and that impact being unavailable.

ironic considering he's not playing because he's suspended :lol

r15mohd
05-05-2015, 11:40 AM
ironic considering he's not playing because he's suspended :lol

true...you can have that, but still doesn't diminish his value to the Cavs this year and potential threat upon return to the Bulls series, sans his shot being on and not rusty from such a long time off (extended time due to his own part) :facepalm

HurricaneKid
05-05-2015, 01:13 PM
:no: :no: :no:

Perkins didn't get suspended

Blatt felt guilty and suspended him himself.

HurricaneKid
05-05-2015, 01:17 PM
:facepalm
Jr's history+ Dunleavy's hits at least being part of a play.

Punching a player in mid air in the face is a basketball play now?

Done_And_Done
05-05-2015, 01:19 PM
Cool opinion bro

jimmybball
05-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Do Cavs fans really think Dunleavy should have the same punishment as JR?

KG215
05-05-2015, 02:17 PM
Mike dunleavy no suspension, jr suspended without klove = Bulls win by 7

Had dunleavy not been given white treatment, this would have been a close contest. Instead the cavs are in a pretty rough spot, losing g1 at home and without JR for another game, before the go on the road to Cleveland.

I will be shocked if lebron makes it to the finals and if he does, and somehow wins the ship too, he will be a top 3 GOAT
Definitely. Good point. I agree.

He's already a top 3 GOAT. I mean he managed to lead his team to the second best record in his conference this year despite that racist Adam Silver not allowing them to trade for J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert sooner. And we all know the real reason LeBron missed two weeks earlier in the season with an injury is because of "racism reasons." If LeBron makes it to the Finals and wins while overcoming all this racism, he'll be the undisputed GOAT.

Eric Cartman
05-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Definitely. Good point. I agree.

He's already a top 3 GOAT. I mean he managed to lead his team to the second best record in his conference this year despite that racist Adam Silver not allowing them to trade for J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert sooner. And we all know the real reason LeBron missed two weeks earlier in the season with an injury is because of "racism reasons." If LeBron makes it to the Finals and wins while overcoming all this racism, he'll be the undisputed GOAT.

Dummy :biggums:

He's already the undisputed GOAT :cheers: