05-03-2015, 09:42 AM
KAWAHI LEOANRD.....NO DOUBT :banghead:

dubeta
05-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Most overrated player period

Xoush
05-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Most overrated player period
Still clowned your boy LeBron in the finals.
How did that happen?

Meticode
05-03-2015, 09:47 AM
I do feel Leonard gets a bit over-rated. He's a great player, but I feel it's purely based on the system he plays in. He's a great third option, defensive player.

Dr Hawk
05-03-2015, 09:49 AM
I do feel Leonard gets a bit over-rated. He's a great player, but I feel it's purely based on the system he plays in. He's a great third option, defensive player.

I agree with this

DMAVS41
05-03-2015, 09:53 AM

He's not a 3rd option type player. Dude could easily be the 2nd option / 2nd best player on a team that wins the title.

He's at worst, a top 3 defender in the league...and he's more than capable of doing something like 20/7/4 58% TS now in the playoffs. With or without the Spurs system.

He's actually the one player on the team that doesn't really play off the system. He's the only guy on the team that kind of has the freedom to play how he wants.

I don't know where he ranks in the league, but he's better than "3rd option status"...that is for sure.

NumberSix
05-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Cow-eye Leonard is a good defender, but I don't think he deserved his DPOY award. He absolutely deserved his FMVP doe.

Paul George 24
05-03-2015, 10:00 AM
HIS DEFENCE IS AS WORST AS IRVING IN TERMS OF DEFENDING PICK & ROLL

Meticode
05-03-2015, 10:01 AM
He's not a 3rd option type player. Dude could easily be the 2nd option / 2nd best player on a team that wins the title.

He's at worst, a top 3 defender in the league...and he's more than capable of doing something like 20/7/4 58% TS now in the playoffs. With or without the Spurs system.

He's actually the one player on the team that doesn't really play off the system. He's the only guy on the team that kind of has the freedom to play how he wants.

I don't know where he ranks in the league, but he's better than "3rd option status"...that is for sure.
On this team, he's a third option for me right now, but he's transcending into a second option with the aging of Parker. It just started this season. And it'll probably be fully complete next season.

Those stats are debatable, but I don't think he'd be nearly as efficient as he is with the Spurs simply because he'll force things more often than he does now. He gets a ton of wide open shots.

He's a great player, natural third option at this point for me. Top 5 defensively among all NBA players.

Paul George 24
05-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Cow-eye Leonard is a good defender, but I don't think he deserved his DPOY award. He absolutely deserved his FMVP doe.
HIS PICK & ROLL DEFENCE IS SHIT

KobesFinger
05-03-2015, 10:03 AM
HIS PICK & ROLL DEFENCE IS SHIT

Good thing his help defence is Godly then right?

dubeta
05-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Lebron > Jordan > kawahi

Paul George 24
05-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Good thing his help defence is Godly then right?
HE HAS NO D AGAIINST CLIPPERS :banghead:

sportjames23
05-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Lebron > Jordan > kawahi

Who unbanned this douche?

SCdac
05-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Bringing up Leonard's offense in this thread is dumb. Nobody cared about Marcus Camby's offense when he won DPOY - it's a defensive award. Kawhi is a deserving winner and he's not the first DPOY to lose in the playoffs...

Paul George 24
05-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Lebron > Jordan > kawahi
JORDAN >>>>>>> LEBRON >>>>>>>> KAWAHI

StephHamann
05-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Kawhi only looks good against Bran, for everything else he is average

Paul George 24
05-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Bringing up Leonard's offense in this thread is dumb. Nobody cared about Marcus Camby's offense when he won DPOY - it's a defensive award. Kawhi is a deserving winner and he's not the first DPOY to lose in the playoffs...

HIS D SUCK ALL SERIES,NO EXCUSE

FKAri
05-03-2015, 11:00 AM
You would've wanted that pylon on a springboard, DeAndre to win? Would've been the worst selection of any award anywhere ever in human history.

Lebron23
05-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Kawhi only looks good against Bran, for everything else he is average

Not really. Lebron averaged over 28 ppg on 60 FG%. a superior finals performer than 41% Dirk Nowitzki. The Spurs beat the Heat because Wade and Bosh put a terrible performance in the NBA Finals.

Paul George 24
05-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Cost Duncan's Another Ring,**** Him

rmt
05-03-2015, 12:01 PM
HIS DEFENCE IS AS WORST AS IRVING IN TERMS OF DEFENDING PICK & ROLL

That's on Pop. Leonard should not be guarding PGs - too big to get around screens. Should have been Green on Paul every second that Paul played - might have been a different result - that and less Parker/more Patty.

Kingwillball
05-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Still clowned your boy LeBron in the finals.
How did that happen?

Yet lebron averaged more points, assists and rebounds.:facepalm

Viriilink
05-03-2015, 01:02 PM
That's on Pop. Leonard should not be guarding PGs - too big to get around screens. Should have been Green on Paul every second that Paul played - might have been a different result - that and less Parker/more Patty.
He did have Green on Paul during the series. Same result as if Leonard, Mills, or Parker was guarding him. Spurs have been bad at guarding the pick and rolls. It happened last year versus the Mavericks as well.

Also, Mills getting more playing would probably mean Manu playing more.

Paul George 24
05-03-2015, 10:03 PM
STOP MAKING EXCUSE :hammerhead:

Beastmode88
05-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Not really. Lebron averaged over 28 ppg on 60 FG%. a superior finals performer than 41% Dirk Nowitzki. The Spurs beat the Heat because Wade and Bosh put a terrible performance in the NBA Finals.

Maybe if lebron could put up 41 ppg in the finals like jordan did he would be 3/5. :rolleyes:

LA_Showtime
05-03-2015, 10:28 PM

I think he'll be even better next year. Popovich slowly handed him the reigns this year, and like you said he had the freedom to break the offense and create for himself. Wouldn't be surprised to see him come back next year with a vengeance now that he knows where he can get his shots.

outbreak
05-03-2015, 10:31 PM
I think he's under rated. If he were on a team where they built a system around him he'd be putting up 25+ ppg. We've seen what he's like when he goes on stretches of being the man and it's scary but pop always reins him in

J Shuttlesworth
05-03-2015, 10:39 PM
I saw that dude IRL yesterday. God damn his arms are so long and his hands :biggums:

He is a great defender but I think pop misused him a lot. Clippers ran the same set all series long and Pop never adjusted.