PDA

View Full Version : The Lopez Twins

el gringos
04-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Where will these guys be next season?

Any chance they go somewhere together? Orlando?

Ish will be funny when everybody is bitter and "surprised" about how big of contracts they sign. And how many are "surprised" that brook gets more than robin

el gringos
04-28-2015, 12:33 PM
B Lopez would be so much better of a signing for the Knicks than Greg Monroe would be

Giaodollo
04-28-2015, 12:43 PM
Where will these guys be next season?

Any chance they go somewhere together? Orlando?

Ish will be funny when everybody is bitter and "surprised" about how big of contracts they sign. And how many are "surprised" that brook gets more than robin

They can't play together and both are starting material, so I don't think there is a chance they play together.

Clyde
04-28-2015, 12:45 PM
Orlando doesn't need a centre...they have one locked up for a loooong time

Nets fan 93
04-28-2015, 01:39 PM
I don't see Robin leaving and I don't see Brook opting out

lilandywiggins
04-28-2015, 01:55 PM
Yeah, Robin finally found a good fit, he is staying. Nets will look to ship Brook, but it all depends on a deal happening.

oarabbus
04-28-2015, 02:02 PM
They can't play together and both are starting material, so I don't think there is a chance they play together.

Yeah, I think them playing together was the dumbest suggestion I have heard in a while.

el gringos
04-28-2015, 05:41 PM
Do you think they believe that about themselves?

RoundMoundOfReb
04-28-2015, 05:43 PM
The thinking around the NBA is that Brook Lopez will opt out of his contract with the Brooklyn Nets and re-sign on a max contract.

Lopez has $16.7 million remaining on his contract for the 15-16 season.

“If he walks, where are they going? They don’t have draft picks. They’re flip-flopping their pick [with Atlanta]. They’re getting the 29th instead of the 15th. For their future, I don’t see how they can lose him,” the GM said. “If Brook wants to stay there, he should be able to get whatever he wants.”

Lopez was nearly traded multiple times at the deadline, but the Nets kept him and he played some of the best basketball of his career.

The Nets can offer Lopez an extra season on his next contract.

“Why would they let him go?” an exec from the Central Division said. “Everything I see, he’s a good kid. And he can [bleeping] play.”

“If he leaves, then they are starting all over again,” yet another rival executive said. “He has proven he is healthy. There’s no question he’s always been a good basketball player. The question was ‘Can he come back from the injury?’ He’s shown he can, especially the last two months.”

FRED KERBER/NEW YORK POST

el gringos
04-28-2015, 05:46 PM
I don't see Robin leaving and I don't see Brook opting out
I thought brook opt in also but they say he's opting out.

Let's say Aldridge leaves Portland. Then do they still pay robin a huge deal? Or is Portland then going to bring in brook as well?

Genaro
04-28-2015, 05:51 PM
Brook should sign 5 years now, Nets are probably giving the max to him and if he's healthy he deserves it.
The way his healthy is better cash out before he's hurt again. Even with a new cap space situation, he better not risky it.

Haymaker
04-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Nets should trade Brook now that he's healthy. He's injury prone.

outbreak
04-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Orlando doesn't need a centre, considering we passed on him during the Dwight trade as well I don't think even if we did he would be on our radar.

Haymaker
04-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Orlando doesn't need a centre, considering we passed on him during the Dwight trade as well I don't think even if we did he would be on our radar.

True, also Vucevic is awesome.

outbreak
04-28-2015, 06:39 PM
True, also Vucevic is awesome.

True, just need a defensive power forward next to him. I'm intrigued by Porzingis in the upcoming draft after reading abit about him, supposedly he has a nice jump shot but is athletic and people think he could become a solid NBA defender with his length and speed.

Clyde
04-28-2015, 08:41 PM
True, just need a defensive power forward next to him. I'm intrigued by Porzingis in the upcoming draft after reading abit about him, supposedly he has a nice jump shot but is athletic and people think he could become a solid NBA defender with his length and speed.

Lets not draft another project please.....aron gordon is still 2 years away

outbreak
04-28-2015, 08:43 PM
Lets not draft another project please.....aron gordon is still 2 years away
If we are out of the top 5 we may not have much of a choice

Genaro
04-28-2015, 08:48 PM
I saw a scouting video and he shows problems in defense fundamentals and lateral quickness.

outbreak
04-28-2015, 08:53 PM
I saw a scouting video and he shows problems in defense fundamentals and lateral quickness.
I haven't seen him yet, just read some articles saying he was one of the most athletic euro bigs and looked like he'd be a good nba defender, if that's not the case then I want nothing to do with him.

el gringos
04-28-2015, 11:52 PM
Brook/Gordon
Vuc/robin

That's an unbelievable front court. And then add a Winslow/mudiay/Stanley Johnson/Mario/porzingis type.

outbreak
04-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Brook/Gordon
Vuc/robin

That's an unbelievable front court. And then add a Winslow/mudiay/Stanley Johnson/Mario/porzingis type.

Who's going to play defence with Brook and Vuc? Brook is trash I don't want him anywhere near my team.

el gringos
04-28-2015, 11:58 PM
I haven't seen him yet, just read some articles saying he was one of the most athletic euro bigs and looked like he'd be a good nba defender, if that's not the case then I want nothing to do with him.
Porzingis eoule be a great pick. He could play w vucevic or what they hope Gordon will become.

Magic are going to add a really good piece. I keep thinking they'll win a 2-3 pick. Even if they don't they'll get in a good spot

Would you guys say vucevic or brook couldn't play pf if you got to draft okafor or towns? Vucevic/Lopez/Lopez might make a star wing take a look at Orlando in free agency

el gringos
04-29-2015, 12:00 AM
Who's going to play defence with Brook and Vuc? Brook is trash I don't want him anywhere near my team.
He'd be your best player. (From the only person on ish saying vucevic is an nba player while at SC)

Fudge
04-29-2015, 12:02 AM
Idk, where ever they go, i'm sure they'll still look/be awkward as ****.

They make me uncomfortable for some reason. Just the way they look on the floor. Their interviews are even worse. Just some big, goofy looking twins.