04-25-2015, 05:42 PM
Derozen, James Johnson, vazquez
to Nuggets for Kenneth Faried and Wilson Chandler, Jameer Nelson

Raps. lowry, nelson
Ross, Bruno
Chandler, Daniels
Faried, patterson
Val , Bebe
Room to add a free agent point guard or two guard and still have our draft pick.

kurple
04-25-2015, 05:44 PM
i'd love to make a deal with the Raptors. Derozan is nice, but the thing i really want is the pick they got from NY. The worse of ours and NYK's 2016 firsts

Wilson and Kenneth would be really good fits on that team IMO

barkleynash
04-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Yeah, Kurple. Maybe they'd switch us the pick. Derozen is the best player in that trade. Maybe that's enough.

barkleynash
04-25-2015, 05:53 PM
ha ha. Didn't get that you are a nuggets fan Kurple.
What do you guys think of Faried in Denver. Would he be a fit beside Valunciunus. You guys definitely need a two guard that can create and play in the open court. Derozen could definitely fill that role.

Then I'd go after Kris Middleton or Danny Green.

Nuggets are looking like a rebuild.
Raps are in a similar spot but might be able to rebuild on the fly without having to break it down like the nugs.

lowry, nelson, draft a point guard
MIddleton or Green/ Ross, Bruno
Chandler, Daniels
Faried, Patterson, chuck hays
Val , Bebe, free agent center

NugzFan
04-25-2015, 06:43 PM
i'd love to make a deal with the Raptors. Derozan is nice, but the thing i really want is the pick they got from NY. The worse of ours and NYK's 2016 firsts

Wilson and Kenneth would be really good fits on that team IMO

This. Start with the pick (something we need to help rebuild) and go from there.

Legends66NBA7
04-25-2015, 10:59 PM
Don't want Faried. He's not really an upgrade over Amir and he's getting paid way more .

NugzFan
04-25-2015, 11:21 PM
Don't want Faried. He's not really an upgrade over Amir and he's getting paid way more .

Let's compare contacts after Johnson gets his new one.