PDA

View Full Version : If tha grizz defeat tha blazers...

Real14
04-20-2015, 05:18 PM
...will they eliminate tha number 1 warriors in tha semis? Yes or no?

J Shuttlesworth
04-20-2015, 05:26 PM
I don't think they will, but it's not like they don't have a shot. I'd probably go 65% chance for Warriors

Rooster
04-20-2015, 06:01 PM
Yes as long as they pound it down low and let ZBo and Gasol do their work. If they control the tempo and take advantage of those mismatches, they have enough perimeter player to cover Warriors strength. Grizzlies in 6 for me.

He Strong
04-20-2015, 06:22 PM
I don't think they will, but it's not like they don't have a shot. I'd probably go 65% chance for Warriors

I say 70%

navy
04-20-2015, 06:22 PM
No.

senelcoolidge
04-20-2015, 06:32 PM
The Warriors will beat them, but the Grizzlies can bang them up which will weaken the Warriors for the WCF's..which I see them losing in.

Akrazotile
04-20-2015, 06:56 PM
Tbh I'd say its only maybe 55-45 warriors.

Regular season and postseason have been proven to be different animals. Dubs may very well turn out to be a good postseason team, but I think its clear they were more geared and focused on achieving regular season success this year than the Grizz were. Grizz already knew what they were and were just waiting for the postseason. Dubs needed to build momentum and get their identity.

In a postseason context I think its a much closer matchup than what people think based on how they each fared in the regular season. Warriors are very good, but they arent a juggernaut. Grizz may not be title favorites, but they can win a given series against anyone.