PDA

View Full Version : how the FK** did these happen? FK** spolstra and FK** lerbron

Theoo
04-15-2015, 08:50 AM
i cant fk**ing belive these shit i was gone go to maimi finals games these year and now its all ruined , and i haved to cancel maimi champoinship party that i hvae organize , now i have all these motherfk**er hand made cusotm maimi heat doritos chips and alcohol . fk** devin stern and these fk**ing rigged league

yeah i bet nauruprude are laughing to hes room onw that indaina pacer i swear when i see you in iceland i well beat your fk**ing ass . why are the world so fk**ing unfair ? chris bosh have sick , dwade have many injure, DO YOU SEE HOW THE SEASON START ?? everone was saying that were new spurs team , AMAZING ball movements , like 99% of peoples on ish say that maimi heat win champoinship so what happen ? motherkfk**ing voodo lerbron make everone injure. i cant fking belive it lerbron are a fk**ing bitch and and dont forget that chris bos h have HISTORIC start to these season with AMAZING 8/9 to the jumpballtip.. how the FK** do these go to waste ?? what the hell happend men .. DAMIT ..

all you lerbron fans go to fk**ing hell spolstra are the worst couch in the world WHY ARE HE NOT FIRED ?? he fk**ing sucks and well not acouch a team with hes life

I WELL GUARANTEED that maimi heat well win champoinship next year
yea tehse were tough year becuse of injure .. it wasnt that were bad tema .. were actually 1000x better team now that lerbron are gone and we WELL 3peat NO other team have as loyal fan as maimi heat , and NO other team have same connection to there star as maimi heat fan do , im gone masturebate to dwade wife tonight and what well you guys do ?? :roll: :roll: maybe you can look forward to another emotionel crying instagram picture from lerbron .. :facepalm jesus christ meanwhile me and maimi heat fans are jerking dickes to dwade wife . its good to be maimi heat fan

LosBulls
04-15-2015, 09:06 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/306/icrievrytiem.png

SilkkTheShocker
04-15-2015, 09:07 AM
Who would have ever guessed a team LeBron left would become comically irrelevant?

pauk
04-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Theoo, you were a Lebron fan before Miami, you became a Heat fan because of him.... You even have his jersey which allowed you to display epic 2014 draft prospect skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpA0EMjFVE

Come back home to Cleveland bro, **** Heat.... your greatness cant cheer for that crap, you will lose interest in basketballs....

Beastmode88
04-15-2015, 09:13 AM
Theoo, you were a Lebron fan before Miami, you became a Heat fan because of him.... You even have his jersey which allowed you to display epic 2014 draft prospect skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpA0EMjFVE

Come back home to Cleveland bro, **** Heat.... your greatness cant cheer for that crap, you will lose interest in basketballs....

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm bandwagon harder

Theoo
04-15-2015, 09:31 AM
Who would have ever guessed a team LeBron left would become comically irrelevant?
dont you ever fk**ing call maimi heat irravelent again . we both know your one the people as well that say maimi heat well win champoinship in beginning of season , everone were scared of mami heat ball handling and passing like spur , HOW it are irravelent when it was sick bosh , injure to peoples that make us not so good? yea well show how irravelent the are next year , jst fk**ing watch i have bookmark these post

i wasnt i have be maimi heat fan to my blood since 1989 , when i come to these forum i was big nig young fan until nick young told my im retarted on insidehoop and i dont watch him anymore , MAIM HEAT have always be to my blood , i well NEVER betray my teams and i well not go down to level of lerbron james .atlest lerbron fan are consistent the change teams whenever itare hard times just like there hero

Dr.J4ever
04-15-2015, 09:37 AM
i cant fk**ing belive these shit i was gone go to maimi finals games these year and now its all ruined , and i haved to cancel maimi champoinship party that i hvae organize , now i have all these motherfk**er hand made cusotm maimi heat doritos chips and alcohol . fk** devin stern and these fk**ing rigged league

yeah i bet nauruprude are laughing to hes room onw that indaina pacer i swear when i see you in iceland i well beat your fk**ing ass . why are the world so fk**ing unfair ? chris bosh have sick , dwade have many injure, DO YOU SEE HOW THE SEASON START ?? everone was saying that were new spurs team , AMAZING ball movements , like 99% of peoples on ish say that maimi heat win champoinship so what happen ? motherkfk**ing voodo lerbron make everone injure. i cant fking belive it lerbron are a fk**ing bitch and and dont forget that chris bos h have HISTORIC start to these season with AMAZING 8/9 to the jumpballtip.. how the FK** do these go to waste ?? what the hell happend men .. DAMIT ..

all you lerbron fans go to fk**ing hell spolstra are the worst couch in the world WHY ARE HE NOT FIRED ?? he fk**ing sucks and well not acouch a team with hes life

yea tehse were tough year becuse of injure .. it wasnt that were bad tema .. were actually 1000x better team now that lerbron are gone and we WELL 3peat NO other team have as loyal fan as maimi heat , and NO other team have same connection to there star as maimi heat fan do , im gone masturebate to dwade wife tonight and what well you guys do ?? :roll: :roll: maybe you can look forward to another emotionel crying instagram picture from lerbron .. :facepalm jesus christ meanwhile me and maimi heat fans are jerking dickes to dwade wife . its good to be maimi heat fan

Maybe you're getting karma for not allowing other fans to mast**b*te to Dwade's wife? You never know about these things.

Orlando Magic
04-15-2015, 10:00 AM
dont you ever fk**ing call maimi heat irravelent again . we both know your one the people as well that say maimi heat well win champoinship in beginning of season , everone were scared of mami heat ball handling and passing like spur , HOW it are irravelent when it was sick bosh , injure to peoples that make us not so good? yea well show how irravelent the are next year , jst fk**ing watch i have bookmark these post

i wasnt i have be maimi heat fan to my blood since 1989 , when i come to these forum i was big nig young fan until nick young told my im retarted on insidehoop and i dont watch him anymore , MAIM HEAT have always be to my blood , i well NEVER betray my teams and i well not go down to level of lerbron james .atlest lerbron fan are consistent the change teams whenever itare hard times just like there hero

Nig young? Hahahaha

gcvbcat
04-15-2015, 10:01 AM
Should have kept Lebron.

L.A.Showtime
04-15-2015, 10:21 AM

:facepalm

WallIn
04-15-2015, 10:22 AM
3/10

Suck it up, Bulls were comically bad after MJ 2nd retirement also. Nothing lasts forever.

Hey Yo
04-15-2015, 10:37 AM

:sleeping :sleeping

schtick is old and moldy.

imdaman99
04-15-2015, 10:49 AM
i well NEVER betray my teams and i well not go down to level of lerbron james .atlest lerbron fan are consistent the change teams whenever itare hard times just like there hero
Theoo speaking nuttin but the troof :cheers:

Theoo
04-15-2015, 10:54 AM
STOP FK/**ING BULLAYING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

fk** ALL U MOTHERFK**ER TO THESE THRED !!! YOU GIVE TO MY NEGATIVE REPSION EVERYDAY , MANY AT TIMES BECUSE YOU WANT KICK MY WHILE IM DOWN. YOU THINK IT ARE FUN ?? WE WERE AT TOP OF THE FK**ING WORLD FINALS 4 TIME IN A ROW.. OMG .. I HOPE YOUR MOTHERFK**ER HAPPY WITH YOURSELFS THAT YOU BULLAY MY .. IM CRYENG HERE.. IM ON MY FK**ING KNEES TO MAKE THESE POST.. DO I HAVE OT MAKE EMOTIONEL INSTAGRAM PICTURE FOR PEOPLES TO LIKE ME ?? HOW THE FK** COULD U DO THESE TO IHATE U I SWARE TO GOD I HATE ALL U .. YE SOME PEOPLES ARE SUPPORTING TO MY BUT NOW I HAVE 5 RED REPSIONS BARS .. I WELL HAVE 10 RED REPSION SOON .. I FK**ING HATE YOU JEFF YOU MOTHERFK**ER FK** ALL OF U . I WELL KILL YOU..I DONT GIVE A ****ERS IF YOU DONT LIKE MY !!!I DINT FK*/*ING CLAIM TO BE GOOD POSTING.. FK** U AND FK** YOUR MOTHER AND FK*** UR BROTHER MY GIRLFREIND LEAVE MY BECUSE I M ON INSIDEHOOP TO OFTEN AND THESE IS HOW YOU REPAY TO MY?? MY MOM WELL NOW SELL MY APARTMENT BECUSE I HAVE BUY DRUGS AND IM ALCOHEOLIC .. EVEN MY REAL FAMELY BETRAY TO MY .. I THOUGHT ISH WAS MY REAL FAMELY!!! I HAVE NO FAMELY .. NOT HERE ATLEAST I DONT WANT ANY OF U MOTHERFK**ER TO BY MY FAMELY I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY .. I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY !!! YOU WELL NOT SUPPORT FAMELY WHEN THERE TEAM DONT MAKE PLAYOFFS? I WELL NOT FK**ING SUPPORT TO U WHEN YOUR TEAM LOSE TO FINALS , FK* U AND FK** SPUR AND FK*** MAVERICKS AND DIRK

I HOPE SOMONE HACK THESE WEBSITE !! IF I WAS ADMINTIRATOR I WELL BAN ALL OF U!!!

Proctor
04-15-2015, 11:14 AM

fk** ALL U MOTHERFK**ER TO THESE THRED !!! YOU GIVE TO MY NEGATIVE REPSION EVERYDAY , MANY AT TIMES BECUSE YOU WANT KICK MY WHILE IM DOWN. YOU THINK IT ARE FUN ?? WE WERE AT TOP OF THE FK**ING WORLD FINALS 4 TIME IN A ROW.. OMG .. I HOPE YOUR MOTHERFK**ER HAPPY WITH YOURSELFS THAT YOU BULLAY MY .. IM CRYENG HERE.. IM ON MY FK**ING KNEES TO MAKE THESE POST.. DO I HAVE OT MAKE EMOTIONEL INSTAGRAM PICTURE FOR PEOPLES TO LIKE ME ?? HOW THE FK** COULD U DO THESE TO IHATE U I SWARE TO GOD I HATE ALL U .. YE SOME PEOPLES ARE SUPPORTING TO MY BUT NOW I HAVE 5 RED REPSIONS BARS .. I WELL HAVE 10 RED REPSION SOON .. I FK**ING HATE YOU JEFF YOU MOTHERFK**ER FK** ALL OF U . I WELL KILL YOU..I DONT GIVE A ****ERS IF YOU DONT LIKE MY !!!I DINT FK*/*ING CLAIM TO BE GOOD POSTING.. FK** U AND FK** YOUR MOTHER AND FK*** UR BROTHER MY GIRLFREIND LEAVE MY BECUSE I M ON INSIDEHOOP TO OFTEN AND THESE IS HOW YOU REPAY TO MY?? MY MOM WELL NOW SELL MY APARTMENT BECUSE I HAVE BUY DRUGS AND IM ALCOHEOLIC .. EVEN MY REAL FAMELY BETRAY TO MY .. I THOUGHT ISH WAS MY REAL FAMELY!!! I HAVE NO FAMELY .. NOT HERE ATLEAST I DONT WANT ANY OF U MOTHERFK**ER TO BY MY FAMELY I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY .. I THOUGHT WERE FAMELY !!! YOU WELL NOT SUPPORT FAMELY WHEN THERE TEAM DONT MAKE PLAYOFFS? I WELL NOT FK**ING SUPPORT TO U WHEN YOUR TEAM LOSE TO FINALS , FK* U AND FK** SPUR AND FK*** MAVERICKS AND DIRK

I HOPE SOMONE HACK THESE WEBSITE !! IF I WAS ADMINTIRATOR I WELL BAN ALL OF U!!!
:roll: :roll: Shieeeeet

Prometheus
04-15-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm sorry that they're negging you theoo. If I could, I'd punch them all in the neck. I love you, and I think you're one of the best posters on this (or any) website. I will *********e to Wade's wife tonight.

ArbitraryWater
04-15-2015, 12:15 PM

some bte'r/alt negs you like crazy :ohwell:

D-Wait
04-15-2015, 12:29 PM

:crazysam: :crazysam: :crazysam:

AboutBuckets
04-15-2015, 12:34 PM
Theoo you know I love you man (no homo) but you're well on your way to ending up in the Meltdown Thread

Done_And_Done
04-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Hope this cheers you up a little

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Dog_Glasses91.jpg

LoneyROY7
04-15-2015, 12:49 PM

The biggest stan trying to encourage more stanning. :oldlol:

Droid101
04-15-2015, 12:58 PM
Irrelevant? LOL Miami won a chip when bran was still in diapies.

dubeta
04-15-2015, 12:59 PM
Irrelevant? LOL Miami won a chip when bran was still in diapies.

:facepalm

04mzwach
04-15-2015, 01:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Ramza
04-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Get rekt :lol

tomtucker
04-15-2015, 01:30 PM
:applause: :rockon: fukk lerbron

Theoo
04-15-2015, 01:36 PM
i see some peoples here are true heat fana nd ish hoop famely , peoples like promotheus , use extr alubing for me tonight man , and my freind done and done those are CLASSIC dog sunglasses , and many other like abitary water and about bucket .. i have not melting i have only anger , becuse we dint make to the playoffs , and we were so close to champoinship these year . lerbron is just a fk**ing bitch , i swear to god he have leave some kind of posion in heat locker room that make bosh sick , somone shoudl seriosly test locker room for posion by lerbron james and have these motherk**er arrested. I CANT WAIT for new chris hansen show becuse im 99% sure that lerbron well be caught , fk**ing basterds everone, dwade well use these extra time to be 100% healthy , bosh well spend all off season to perfect hes jumpballtip , we well get AMAZING pick player , trust my .. you have see nothing yet . anyone say that maimi heat are irravelent are jealous motherfk**er that are in 1000% denial :roll: :roll: how could you even say that :roll: :roll: man.. some peoples

Theoo
04-15-2015, 01:38 PM
also i have REPORT EVERONE in these thred that have be trolling , and not respectful to persons that have losed there favorite team .. enjoy a banning from jeff , dont blame my when ur crying and cant come to ish hoop

Prometheus
04-15-2015, 01:39 PM
i see some peoples here are true heat fana nd ish hoop famely , peoples like promotheus , use extr alubing for me tonight man , and my freind done and done those are CLASSIC dog sunglasses , and many other like abitary water and about bucket .. i have not melting i have only anger , becuse we dint make to the playoffs , and we were so close to champoinship these year . lerbron is just a fk**ing bitch , i swear to god he have leave some kind of posion in heat locker room that make bosh sick , somone shoudl seriosly test locker room for posion by lerbron james and have these motherk**er arrested. I CANT WAIT for new chris hansen show becuse im 99% sure that lerbron well be caught , fk**ing basterds everone, dwade well use these extra time to be 100% healthy , bosh well spend all off season to perfect hes jumpballtip , we well get AMAZING pick player , trust my .. you have see nothing yet . anyone say that maimi heat are irravelent are jealous motherfk**er that are in 1000% denial :roll: :roll: how could you even say that :roll: :roll: man.. some peoples

I'm not a heat fan. I'm a theoo fan.

:cheers:

Ca$H
04-15-2015, 01:53 PM

You are the GOAT poster. Other posters are just jealous.

Megabox!
04-15-2015, 02:25 PM
:biggums:

sammichoffate
04-15-2015, 02:52 PM
Dw Theo, you'll be admin one of these days :cheers:

brooks_thompson
04-15-2015, 02:55 PM
http://dolantranslator.com

FreezingTsmoove
04-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Thats why I have the clippers in the finals. They have arguably the best jump ball duo in NBA history

tomtucker
04-15-2015, 03:04 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/12247000/ngbbs461186e2b799a.jpg

Done_And_Done
04-15-2015, 04:34 PM
Theoo should be the only poster who is impervious to negs. He's the most misunderstood and beloved dude here. Polarizing individual.

Prometheus
04-15-2015, 04:52 PM
Theoo should be the only poster who is impervious to negs. He's the most misunderstood and beloved dude here. Polarizing individual.

tb completely h, i dont understand how anyone could dislike him. if theres one person on ISH i would choose to hang out with it would be theoo

sd3035
04-15-2015, 04:55 PM
Thats why I have the clippers in the finals. They have arguably the best jump ball duo in NBA history

jumpballtip*

3peated
04-15-2015, 05:09 PM
im gone masturebate to dwade wife tonight and what well you guys do ?? :roll: :roll: maybe you can look forward to another emotionel crying instagram picture from lerbron .. :facepalm jesus christ meanwhile me and maimi heat fans are jerking dickes to dwade wife . its good to be maimi heat fan

theoo, THE GOAT :cheers:

Crimsonrain777
04-15-2015, 05:38 PM

you make me proud to be a Heat fan, Theoo:applause:

mateoboz
04-15-2015, 05:47 PM
Theoo...don't let them get you down, man. You are an ISH Legend. I literally, in real life, quote you. I say "Shock to my seat". No one knows what I'm talking about. I also say "Jumpballtip". You words have entered my lexicon. We are kindred spirits and brothers. The Heat will be back. Don't you worry!

Mr. Jabbar
04-15-2015, 05:49 PM
with lerbron you would have made the finals and get blown for 2/6 so don't sweat it theoo

Chizdog
04-15-2015, 07:11 PM
http://dolantranslator.com

That text translator is piece of shit and not even close to Theoo's talent.