PDA

View Full Version : Somebody fill me up

ISHGoat
04-14-2015, 02:07 PM
If AD loses this last game, and thunder win, does that make his stats "empty"?

And if westbrook loses, is he the "empty stats" guy?

warriorfan
04-14-2015, 02:11 PM
Yes

Yes

04mzwach
04-14-2015, 02:41 PM

If the Thunder lose then Westbrook is empty stats 100%. The Wolves only have 7 players right now and they'll have to suit up one of their injured players to make it possible to play. Looking for the next poster for Wiggins though, hopefully Westbrook gets in the way but it can be anybody really. Watch the way you word your titles, you're asking for nothing short of sexual assault. Thank you.

Eric Cartman
04-14-2015, 02:51 PM
LaVine about to slay that ass.

ISHGoat
04-14-2015, 04:48 PM
Wish he would slay my ass instead nomsayin

RepMe
04-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Yes

Yes

3ball
04-14-2015, 05:28 PM

yes and yes

whoever doesn't make it, it either means:

1) if his team has BELOW-average talent, than the player did not elevate his team's level of play to playoff-caliber - this would be the case with Davis, where his bird-fed ass can't take it on his shoulders and control the destiny of his team personally (to a great enough extent).

2) if the team has ABOVE-average talent, then it means the player didn't fit his game seemlessly enough into the team to realize sufficient synergies and/or not detract from teammates - in short, chemistry - the player's style did not produce sufficient chemistry... obviously, this would be the case with westbrook.

hope that helps

Graviton
04-14-2015, 05:29 PM
Dion Waiters will lead us, I have faith.

LiLharvard
04-14-2015, 05:41 PM
Empty Stats is a term thrown around much to cheapishly on these forums. 'Empty Stats' is when a player scores 54 points and his team still loses.