swagga
04-01-2015, 05:11 PM
#1 MJ
#2 LBJ
#8 KOBE
#11 SHAQ
#14 TIMMY

LEBRON gets so much love over at ESPN, LBJ over Tiger and Brady is blasphemous

I won't comment on the order of mj/kobe/bron/shaq/tim but you have to take into account the audiences for these sports.

basketball is a global sport. China, russia, philippines, south america, europe all play and follow the sport. I don't matter you are white/black/yellow, everybody loves the game.
golf and tennis. who watches this shit? white people.
american football is only in america.

you ask somebody in china who tom brady is, they'll have no clue. You ask them who tiger woods is, they'll tell you he sells shit on tv, you ask them who bron/kobe/mj is and they'll tell you everything you need to know. Just market economics.

KobesFinger
04-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Whats the criteria? Because the list sucks

kennethgriffin
04-01-2015, 05:18 PM
3 years of bulls jordan and 2 for 5 as the #1 and #2 careers

Yup... thats espn for ya

kennethgriffin
04-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Cant even really get mad... that would show espn too much credit

ShawkFactory
04-01-2015, 06:08 PM
But you ARE mad :lol

KyrieTheFuture
04-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Bro you came back 3 minutes after posting to write this, that's mad.

HOoopCityJones
04-01-2015, 06:22 PM
LBJ getting number two is a joke. Fed or Tiger deserve it more.

Hell Shaq deserves it more. The problem with LBJ is that he's always crowned well before his time at anything and everything well before his time.

ShawkFactory
04-01-2015, 06:31 PM
LBJ getting number two is a joke. Fed or Tiger deserve it more.

Hell Shaq deserves it more. The problem with LBJ is that he's always crowned well before his time at anything and everything well before his time.
Can't you see how that could be just as much of a curse as it is a gift?

HOoopCityJones
04-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Can't you see how that could be just as much of a curse as it is a gift?

It would be if the fuccing guy didn't entertain the bullshit himself. Lebron's speech to his Team on opening day is everything you need to know about how Lebron interprets his praise. Bron is that ni99a, but at the same time he's the one who paints himself into these corners (along with the media) with stuff like "Not 5, not 6, not 7".

ShawkFactory
04-01-2015, 06:43 PM
It would be if the fuccing guy didn't entertain the bullshit himself. Lebron's speech to his Team on opening day is everything you need to know about how Lebron interprets his praise. Bron is that ni99a, but at the same time he's the one who paints himself into these corners (along with the media) with stuff like "Not 5, not 6, not 7".
I don't disagree.

But the fact that he was having SI articles written about him and crowned as the chosen one at FIFTEEN gives him a little bit of leeway for me. What would you or I be like if we were maybe the most talented high school player ever and had our dick rode like that from a very young age? No one in the history of the game has had to deal with the media riding them from the very beginning like Lebron has.

It's something that molded him that might not entirely be his fault. Which is why when he puts his foot in his mouth I could care less. All I care about is what happens on the court. I love basketball and he's one of the best players of this generation, so why would I hate him?

kennethgriffin
04-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Bro you came back 3 minutes after posting to write this, that's mad.

its the same website that said kobe is the worst player in the nba