PDA

View Full Version : How do Lebron haters explain the Cavs record without him

Eric Cartman
03-19-2015, 05:09 PM
**** cause idk, if the team is so stacked

JT123
03-19-2015, 05:19 PM
They just claim that most of the loses were before the trades, which is total BS since the Cavs have gone just 1-3 without Lebron since acquiring Mozgov, Shump, and Smith. Without Lebron the Cavs are not a playoff team, period.

Budadiiii
03-19-2015, 05:23 PM
most of the loses were before the trades
Facts are facts.

And Kyrie is the MVP of the Cavs anyway. Dude set the Cavs franchise record for most points in a game the other day against the defending champions. The same team that literally made LeBron shit his pants in the finals.

Lebronxrings
03-19-2015, 05:34 PM
Facts are facts.

And Kyrie is the MVP of the Cavs anyway. Dude set the Cavs franchise record for most points in a game the other day against the defending champions. The same team that literally made LeBron shit his pants in the finals.
so kyrie is better based on 1 regular season game? :oldlol:. You shit on lebron for being 2 of 5 but kyrie is 0, as in 0 playoffs hes been in. Lebron has carried the team the entire season, kyrie does absolutely nothing better on the floor than lebron.

dubeta
03-19-2015, 05:36 PM
LeBron has literally never been on a team that was above .500 without him

Beastmode88
03-19-2015, 05:39 PM
LeBron has literally never been on a team that was above .500 without him

He's never had an record above .500 record in the finals neither.

Budadiiii
03-19-2015, 05:39 PM
so kyrie is better based on 1 regular season game? :oldlol:. You shit on lebron for being 2 of 5 but kyrie is 0, as in 0 playoffs hes been in. Lebron has carried the team the entire season, kyrie does absolutely nothing better on the floor than lebron.
He's definitely the go-to guy on this team.

Irving will be the closer in the playoffs. Batman, alpha dog... whatever you want to call it. That's what Irving is.

40% 3pt. shooter and a fearless scorer. I'd rather have the ball in Irvings hands any day over LeBron who will either turn it over, brick a jumper, or get fouled and choke at the line.

JT123
03-19-2015, 05:41 PM
:oldlol: Bron family continues living rent free in Beastmode's head. Keep following us around, little boy. :banana:

Lebronxrings
03-19-2015, 05:42 PM
He's definitely the go-to guy on this team.

Irving will be the closer in the playoffs. Batman, alpha dog... whatever you want to call it. That's what Irving is.

40% 3pt. shooter and a fearless scorer. I'd rather have the ball in Irvings hands any day over LeBron who will either turn it over, brick a jumper, or get fouled and choke at the line.
really you want the ball with a guy whos never made the playoffs? Don't back pedal now, kyries proven nothing.

Beastmode88
03-19-2015, 05:44 PM
:oldlol: Bron family continues living rent free in Beastmode's head. Keep following us around, little boy. :banana:

I'd keep repeating the phrase "rent free" if i have no come back.

JT123
03-19-2015, 05:45 PM
Budadiii getting bullied by my boys now. :oldlol:

dubeta
03-19-2015, 05:45 PM

:oldlol:

Budadiiii
03-19-2015, 05:50 PM
really you want the ball with a guy whos never made the playoffs? Don't back pedal now, kyries proven nothing.
LeBron chokes in the finals every year so yes, I want the ball in Irvings hand in crunch time.

Anybody but LeBron is fine. LeBald is a horrible closer. Can't shoot, chokes at the line , turns it over, etc.

LeBron has severe anxiety. Why the hell do you think he worked so hard to get his hairline back? Dude is insecure and beta as they come. I want him nowhere near the ball when it matters.

Human Error
03-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Not enough sample size.
Irving and Love also missed games.
Lebron played only against worse teams and he chose to sit out against better teams.
etc etc

RedBlackAttack
03-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Not enough sample size.
Irving and Love also missed games.
Lebron played only against worse teams and he chose to sit out against better teams.
etc etc
Cavs are 1-5 without Kyrie. Rarely talked about, though.

kennethgriffin
03-19-2015, 05:58 PM
like any team that depends on a 2-3 man core... take 1 away and they suck...

same as the cavs with lebron minus irving

irving and lebron supply 50% of the teams output. take either away and its hard to win