PDA

View Full Version : Iverson to the Cavs?

ralph_i_el
03-19-2015, 01:07 PM
I've been hearing about some deal where AI gets $1m to try out for the Cavs and the Cavs will have exclusive rights to sign him. Is this true? I'm suspicious

Heavincent
03-19-2015, 01:09 PM
I had a dream last night that Gilbert Arenas made a comeback and dropped 30 points in his first game.

JohnMax
03-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Iverson is 39 years old

Derka
03-19-2015, 01:14 PM
And you bought this particularly effective strain of marijuana from whom exactly?

Fudge
03-19-2015, 01:15 PM
http://notallowedto.com/allen-iverson-signs-1-million-deal-with-cleveland-cavaliers/

OP =
https://data.archive.moe/board/wsg/image/1341/31/1341317686546.gif

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 01:16 PM
I've been hearing about some deal where AI gets $1m to try out for the Cavs and the Cavs will have exclusive rights to sign him. Is this true? I'm suspicious

Yes, the contract will be paid out in the form of Malt Liquor.

John Tesh
03-19-2015, 01:18 PM
I would laugh so hard if this happened.

kurple
03-19-2015, 01:25 PM
no way it happens, or even was a legit rumor or thought in anyones head

but it would be awesome. he never got a chance to ringchase like every other old star, due to being forced out of the league by a couple jews

SugarHill
03-19-2015, 01:26 PM
:coleman:

Crown&Coke
03-19-2015, 01:27 PM

That's stupid.

Dude drinks Hennessy

Theoo
03-19-2015, 01:31 PM
its true actually , i have got many emails about these from VERY good source , that are including some peoples from the nba , and apparently lerbron james had party last weekend , and he invited AI becuse he loved him when he were young and apparently he partied HARD with AI , the do many drugs and everything but apparently after one to many drinks lerbron got all emotionel and started to cry and he go to hes room and he make about 5-10 emotionel pictures for instagram , and im talking 1000x worse then the last picture infront of mirror , one of them for example are him crawling ot the floor naked , tears to hes eyes , he look to the mirror and *whispering help as the picture fades*. now apparently these was all taken on allen iverson phone and he say to lerbron james either you give my deal with cavalears or these pictures are all going to instagram , so lerbron is trying to work deal with cavalears , and it well probably happen becuse the dont want to hurt lerbron brand . if AI doesnt join cav then the probably bribe him more money under the table

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 01:56 PM
its true actually , i have got many emails about these from VERY good source , that are including some peoples from the nba , and apparently lerbron james had party last weekend , and he invited AI becuse he loved him when he were young and apparently he partied HARD with AI , the do many drugs and everything but apparently after one to many drinks lerbron got all emotionel and started to cry and he go to hes room and he make about 5-10 emotionel pictures for instagram , and im talking 1000x worse then the last picture infront of mirror , one of them for example are him crawling ot the floor naked , tears to hes eyes , he look to the mirror and *whispering help as the picture fades*. now apparently these was all taken on allen iverson phone and he say to lerbron james either you give my deal with cavalears or these pictures are all going to instagram , so lerbron is trying to work deal with cavalears , and it well probably happen becuse the dont want to hurt lerbron brand . if AI doesnt join cav then the probably bribe him more money under the table

theoo is the new woj

24-Inch_Chrome
03-19-2015, 02:02 PM

:roll:

Theoo knows what's up, looks like Iverson is going to Cleveland.

BasedTom
03-19-2015, 02:03 PM
iverson coming back before derrick rose

WallIn
03-19-2015, 04:14 PM
:roll:

Alamо
03-19-2015, 04:16 PM

:lol

J Shuttlesworth
03-19-2015, 04:32 PM
KG.gif

Lebron23
03-19-2015, 05:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLipFJrpkrM

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

theaussieguy
03-19-2015, 06:11 PM
iverson has those young forver genetics, he could carry this Cavs team to another Ring.

Thunderfan86
03-19-2015, 06:12 PM
How much help does Lebron need? :confusedshrug:

Eric Cartman
03-19-2015, 06:24 PM
For real, if Rasheed can get a gig in Detroit, A.I. should be hired as an assistant coach by the Philadelphia Sixers.

John Tesh
03-19-2015, 06:30 PM
For real, if Rasheed can get a gig in Detroit, A.I. should be hired as an assistant coach by the Philadelphia Sixers.

Just because?

Eric Cartman
03-19-2015, 06:33 PM
Just because?

He has the qualifications.

blablabla
03-19-2015, 07:12 PM
He has the qualifications.
considering he doesn't seem to enjoy practice, you are probably wrong

Real14
03-19-2015, 09:25 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--lQAPzDW_--/nfcyvvxqhnc6vmryeu26.png

ralph_i_el
03-19-2015, 09:29 PM
http://notallowedto.com/allen-iverson-signs-1-million-deal-with-cleveland-cavaliers/

OP =
https://data.archive.moe/board/wsg/image/1341/31/1341317686546.gif

Dude I saw it on twitter chill tf out. That's why I asked

ralph_i_el
03-19-2015, 09:31 PM
:applause:

dubeta
03-19-2015, 09:33 PM
LOL last thing we need is A.I ball. LeBron would be shooting only 3 pointers in that system

kurple
03-20-2015, 09:05 AM
considering he doesn't seem to enjoy practice, you are probably wrong
people do mature

not saying any team should hire him as an assistant. But people do mature

Beastmode88
03-20-2015, 10:04 AM
LOL last thing we need is A.I ball. LeBron would be shooting only 3 pointers in that system

Lebeon getting a taste of his own medicine? :biggums:

AintNoSunshine
03-20-2015, 10:06 AM
My sauces confirm that as well, and Cavs is expected to get Steve Francis too along with Iverson in a buy one get one free deal to bolster their back up point guard spot.

chocolatethunder
03-20-2015, 10:56 AM
no way it happens, or even was a legit rumor or thought in anyones head

but it would be awesome. he never got a chance to ringchase like every other old star, due to being forced out of the league by a couple jews

To what are you referring? Who forced him out?

theaussieguy
03-20-2015, 11:15 AM
this just in Bob Cousy has been signed to a 10 day contract

24-Inch_Chrome
03-20-2015, 11:16 AM
this just in Bob Cousy has been signed to a 10 day contract

What's his vertical? :oldlol:

PistonsFan#21
03-20-2015, 11:58 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

AirFederer