PDA

View Full Version : OKC - Pull the plug on KD and this season

SOD 21
03-18-2015, 11:39 AM
It is time for the front office from Oklahoma City to be realistic and pull the plug on Kevin Durant returning this season. A fractured bone the foot is a complicated injury to return from, as we seen, and can easily have ongoing issues surrounding it.

They cannot beat Golden State in the first round of the playoffs, if they even get there, with a limited Kevin Durant and Ibaka returning from knee surgery, if he's lucky, right as the playoffs are about to begin.

Golden State is simply too good not to easily defeat a limited Oklahoma City team. So Oklahoma City front office, pull the plug on Kevin Durant coming back this season, get him fully healthy and make a run at a championship next year.

Agree or disagree?

ISHGoat
03-18-2015, 11:44 AM
It is time for the front office from Oklahoma City to be realistic and pull the plug on Kevin Durant returning this season. A fractured bone the foot is a complicated injury to return from, as we seen, and can easily have ongoing issues surrounding it.

They cannot beat Golden State in the first round of the playoffs, if they even get there, with a limited Kevin Durant and Ibaka returning from knee surgery, if he's lucky, right as the playoffs are about to begin.

Golden State is simply too good not to easily defeat a limited Oklahoma City team. So Oklahoma City front office, pull the plug on Kevin Durant coming back this season, get him fully healthy and make a run at a championship next year.

Agree or disagree?

Disagree, I have him on my fantasy team and I need him for the ****ing playoffs. This ***** been hurt the whole year playing like 20 games smh

r15mohd
KD in Miami for 2016!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

coin24
I'd rather see the Pelicans in the playoffs anyway.

Fu*k OKC, cheap ass owners get a real coach. They don't deserve to make the playoffs:lol

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 11:48 AM
Durant for Love/Dellavedova

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I agree they should shut him down, manage his minutes next season and make sure that he's healthy at the trade deadline.

24-Inch_Chrome
03-18-2015, 11:54 AM
Disagree, I have him on my fantasy team and I need him for the ****ing playoffs. This ***** been hurt the whole year playing like 20 games smh

I kinda hope that they shut him down, traded for Westbrook when he came back from his hand injury and I don't want to see anything touch his production.

Got Westbrook/Deng for Dwight/Z-Bo, banked on Dwight's knees giving out and was rewarded. :banana:

GimmeThat
03-18-2015, 12:15 PM
I got you so others cant touch you, or I got you so you can torch others

imdaman99
03-18-2015, 12:25 PM
If OKC manages to get into the playoffs without Durant or Ibaka, they will get massacred by the Warriors :lol

Although I imagine Westbrook will have at least a couple of memorable games :banana:
For the sake of excitement, the NBA needs Durant back. He is a top 5 player when he plays his worst and the best player in the league when he is at his best. It would make the 1st round a lot more intriguing. But I guess if it prolongs KD's career, they should shut him down. I'm sure he will be happy to hear that and he will be motivated NOT to leave them in 2016 right?

warriorfan
03-18-2015, 12:29 PM
Rest him please I want the foot to be fully healed by the time he comes to GS

r15mohd
03-18-2015, 12:31 PM
If OKC manages to get into the playoffs without Durant or Ibaka, they will get massacred by the Warriors :lol

Although I imagine Westbrook will have at least a couple of memorable games :banana:
For the sake of excitement, the NBA needs Durant back. He is a top 5 player when he plays his worst and the best player in the league when he is at his best. It would make the 1st round a lot more intriguing. But I guess if it prolongs KD's career, they should shut him down. I'm sure he will be happy to hear that and he will be motivated NOT to leave them in 2016 right?

I think he's leaving in 2016, regardless OKCs efforts to preserve him. he basically has to win in OKC next season or he's on his way to the Wizards, or Miami! :D

jrong
03-18-2015, 12:35 PM
We all win if OKC misses the playoffs, and it leads to an eventual split-up of KD and Westbrook. I'm tired of seeing Durant held back. The kid has legit top 10 potential. But, he's never gonna get there if his co-star doesn't accept that that's what he is: a co-star, a supporting actor.

ButterFace
03-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Disagree as long as they are in the playoff hunt.