PDA

View Full Version : NBA players who jump into the stands and land on people without apologizing.

Im so nba'd out
03-16-2015, 09:14 PM
how does that make you feel?why do they do this?Personally if it was a brotha or sista i would apologize for landing on them otherwise...**** em

ralph_i_el
03-16-2015, 09:16 PM
John Wall doesn't give a fvck

Im so nba'd out
03-16-2015, 09:16 PM
John Wall doesn't give a fvck

i guess u can tell what game im watching :lol

KNOW1EDGE
03-16-2015, 09:17 PM
U just saw John Wall leap into the crowd?

It makes me feel excited. Seeing players put forth 100% effort.

They do it to try and save the ball.

It's the NBAs fault. They want to make more $ so they put fans and cameramen wayyyy too close which puts both fans and players safety in jeopardy.

Dro
03-16-2015, 10:22 PM
You know what, I always think about this and figured I was the only one that did. I'm actually always surprised when they don't apologize or at least make sure the person is straight. People will have beer and shit spilled all over them and the player will just walk back onto the court, rofl..

I know a beer shouldn't be a big deal to someone who can afford front row seats but still...It just seems so rude...

Finger Roll
03-16-2015, 11:38 PM
U just saw John Wall leap into the crowd?

It's the NBAs fault. They want to make more $ so they put fans and cameramen wayyyy too close which puts both fans and players safety in jeopardy.

who cares though.

seriously how many ppl or players get hurt going into the stands a year?

tomtucker
03-17-2015, 02:46 AM
You know what, I always think about this and figured I was the only one that did. I'm actually always surprised when they don't apologize or at least make sure the person is straight. People will have beer and shit spilled all over them and the player will just walk back onto the court, rofl..

I know a beer shouldn't be a big deal to someone who can afford front row seats but still...It just seems so rude...

agree, NBA players are just assholes........but i guess we allready knew that :ohwell:

theaussieguy
03-17-2015, 03:53 AM
how does that make you feel?why do they do this?Personally if it was someone white i would apologize for landing on them otherwise...**** em

lmao if i made this thread except changed the words to above I would be instantly banned, but I guess its okay for black people to be racist.

Taller than CP3
03-17-2015, 04:16 AM
are you kidding me, that's one of the perks of sitting courtside.

Spurs m8
03-17-2015, 04:22 AM
I can't help but be interested in how the players deal with it, i always hope they apologize or acknowledge something, they don't, i don't judge them too harshly though, more of a disappointment thing haha it should be a natural reaction, checking on your fellow human being type thing and manners.

Cant remember who it was, some dude last week high fived some kids or something after he'd fallen next to them.

Good effort.

AnaheimLakers24
03-17-2015, 04:33 AM
You're not black. You're just a kid in a wheel chair with no friends and a lot of spare time.

imnew09
03-17-2015, 04:36 AM
Alpha

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 04:40 AM
lmao if i made this thread except changed the words to above I would be instantly banned, but I guess its okay for black people to be racist.
no u wouldn't dumbass. this board is nothing but racism

sportjames23
03-17-2015, 04:54 AM
how does that make you feel?why do they do this?Personally if it was a brotha or sista i would apologize for landing on them otherwise...**** em

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sportjames23
03-17-2015, 05:00 AM
no u wouldn't dumbass. this board is nothing but racism

Can't believe I'm agreeing with him...but Jameer is right.

Im so nba'd out
03-17-2015, 05:02 AM
You're not black. You're just a kid in a wheel chair with no friends and a lot of spare time.
:roll: cant lie i laughed keep it up anaheim i may start to respect you one of these days... ya kobetard

buddha
03-17-2015, 05:02 AM

brotha or sista doesn't mean black person, it means poor person.

JohnFreeman
03-17-2015, 05:03 AM
http://sportsgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Mason-Plumlee-Spilling-Beer-GIF.gif

Im so nba'd out
03-17-2015, 05:03 AM
im glad you know it...white satan

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 07:08 AM

:roll:

SwayDizzle
03-17-2015, 07:15 AM
:lol :lol :lol