PDA

View Full Version : The Bucks are 31-24??

Inferno
02-22-2015, 07:15 PM
Last I remember they were hovering around .500 :biggums:

This is without Parker too :eek:

Cocaine80s
02-22-2015, 07:19 PM
No excuses

navy
02-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Parker sucks (read is a rookie). Not sure why they you think they would be much different with him in the lineup. They had a great string of games before the all star break, everyone just ignored it because the they arent seen as contenders.

Milbuck
02-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Parker sucks (read is a rookie). Not sure why they you think they would be much different with him in the lineup. They had a great string of games before the all star break, everyone just ignored it because the they arent seen as contenders.
How did Parker suck?

LEFT4DEAD
02-22-2015, 07:22 PM
You suck(read, you didnt watch a game of the Bucks).
Parker played great prior to injury and created a great tandem with Ante.

UK2K
02-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Their last five wins were against sub .500 teams, sandwiched between a loss to Houston and Atlanta.

They're 11-10 vs the west, 20-14 vs the east.

They wouldn't sniff the playoffs out west.

Kidd has done a great job though. They're headed in the right direction.

LoneyROY7
02-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Gonna be tough to maintain that pace after losing Knight. lolMilbuck

navy
02-22-2015, 07:25 PM
How did Parker suck?
You were suppose to read sucks as in is a rookie. :no:

Not bad as far as rookies go. But definitely an average or below average player depending on what you consider average in the nba.

StephHamann
02-22-2015, 07:30 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

Milbuck
02-22-2015, 07:31 PM

Not bad as far as rookies go. But definitely an average or below average player depending on what you consider average in the nba.
Eh he was our 3rd-4th best offensive player before he went down, capable of playing like #1 at any time. The thing is every game is critical for a rookie's development...and Jabari has missed like 30 games of that now. We've seen it with Wiggins, dude went from looking like a bust, to looking like a future HOFer all of a sudden.

Jabari never had that luxury. He was trending upwards too, looking more comfortable every game..There's a very good chance that if he never got hurt, 30 games of development later he'd be our 1st or 2nd best offensive player right now, and god knows we need that with Knight traded and MCW still out with that toe injury.

navy
02-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Eh he was our 3rd-4th best offensive player before he went down, capable of playing like #1 at any time. The thing is every game is critical for a rookie's development...and Jabari has missed like 30 games of that now. We've seen it with Wiggins, dude went from looking like a bust, to looking like a future HOFer all of a sudden.

Jabari never had that luxury. He was trending upwards too, looking more comfortable every game..There's a very good chance that if he never got hurt, 30 games of development later he'd be our 1st or 2nd best offensive player right now, and god knows we need that with Knight traded and MCW still out with that toe injury.
Im not saying anything about his future development, just that the Bucks playing well with Parker shouldnt exactly be shocking.

Milbuck
02-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Im not saying anything about his future development, just that the Bucks playing well with Parker shouldnt exactly be shocking.
I know it shouldn't be surprising, but I do think he makes us even better even though he's a rook. Jabari right now might have worked his way into a consistent 15-16 ppg player, which imho pushes us from a first round sweep/5 game series, to being potentially a tough 6-7 game exit for any top seed except Cleveland, who I think would overwhelm us.

He sure would've helped us today.

SwishSquared
02-22-2015, 07:40 PM

I (mostly) agree with your premise regarding Jabari's potential emergence as an offensive player. I thought he was close to breaking out, and likely could have, had he not gotten hurt and been healthy post-BK trade. Although, the defense has been noticeably better without him. I didn't expect him to contribute much on that end anyway, but I'll be interested to see his development on that end going forward.

Fun team to watch though! Looking forward to their future. Are you guys prepared to basically match whatever offers Middelton receives (esp with Knight gone)? Dude's really underrated as a 3&D wing imo. Adding Inglis to the mix next year will be interesting too. The combined size/length of
MCW-Middelton-Inglis-Giannis-Henson is absolutely insane.

ArbitraryWater
02-22-2015, 07:41 PM

weird logic.. he didn't suck, not as rookie or nba player (lmao wat).

navy
02-22-2015, 07:42 PM
I know it shouldn't be surprising, but I do think he makes us even better even though he's a rook. Jabari right now might have worked his way into a consistent 15-16 ppg player, which imho pushes us from a first round sweep/5 game series, to being potentially a tough 6-7 game exit for any top seed except Cleveland, who I think would overwhelm us.

He sure would've helped us today.
Fair enough. Bucks looking good for the future. Shame Sanders didnt want to be a part of it.

navy
02-22-2015, 07:43 PM
weird logic.. he didn't suck, not as rookie or nba player (lmao wat).
:coleman:

Hop off my diction.

Milbuck
02-22-2015, 07:57 PM
I (mostly) agree with your premise regarding Jabari's potential emergence as an offensive player. I thought he was close to breaking out, and likely could have, had he not gotten hurt and been healthy post-BK trade. Although, the defense has been noticeably better without him. I didn't expect him to contribute much on that end anyway, but I'll be interested to see his development on that end going forward.

Fun team to watch though! Looking forward to their future. Are you guys prepared to basically match whatever offers Middelton receives (esp with Knight gone)? Dude's really underrated as a 3&D wing imo. Adding Inglis to the mix next year will be interesting too. The combined size/length of
MCW-Middelton-Inglis-Giannis-Henson is absolutely insane.
Yeah his defense was pretty bad, but I think that's where MCW is gonna help a lot. His length and athleticism is gonna compensate a lot for Jabari. And who knows, maybe Jabari drops like 10-15 pounds, comes back quicker. Also Kidd is a master at killing bad habits and motivating players on defense, I doubt Jabari keeps playing lackadaisical on that end.

And yeah been saying it for months, Middleton is one of the most underrated young players in the league. I don't usually throw out these stats but it's interesting to look at...Mids is 6th in the league in RPM...elite shooter, developing into a great defender. He could turn into Klay-lite, a perfect 3rd-4th option. The best part is that he's not THAT well known, so he's not gonna get the ridiculous offer that Knight would have. So yeah I'm positive we match anything.