PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best dunker on ISH?

Dr Hawk
02-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Is there anyone capable of doing some cool dunk? Windmill? 360

UK2K
02-20-2015, 06:22 AM
I could dunk in games as a freshman and sophomore in high school.

Gave it up for football for my last two years.

Probably couldn't get rim now.

Rake2204
02-20-2015, 09:05 AM
There used to be a name I'd see pop up every now and again, maybe Son of Sol or something along those lines. I think he kind of may have looked like an awkward basketball player, but he could get up pretty darn well. I think he could windmill and whatnot but I've forgotten.

ImKobe
02-20-2015, 10:07 AM
plowking until proven otherwise.

Chadwin
02-20-2015, 10:17 AM
not me but it's easy

6'9" 6'11" wingspan

Richesly
02-20-2015, 10:37 AM
I could dunk in my junior year, I could do a awkward looking tomahawk as well in my senior year. It looked awkward because I don't have long arms and relied on straight vert.

Beastmode88
02-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Lebron23 (jk he can barely lay the ball up)

RightTwoCensor
02-20-2015, 10:51 AM
I've got a file of me dunking on Darius Morris when he challenged me one-on-one for rights to the court at AMFAM.

I'll look for it. Stay tuned.

plowking
02-21-2015, 03:34 AM
There used to be a name I'd see pop up every now and again, maybe Son of Sol or something along those lines. I think he kind of may have looked like an awkward basketball player, but he could get up pretty darn well. I think he could windmill and whatnot but I've forgotten.

I remember him too. He had some insane hops. You get up there yourself.

I can still throw down like ImKobe mentioned, only put up one pic of me doing it, but nothing near as well as I could at 19 or earlier. Kinda sad, but I don't really care for it anymore. :oldlol:

Done_And_Done
02-21-2015, 04:06 AM
Theoo

smoovegittar
02-21-2015, 11:01 AM
Wilt.

penny4president
02-21-2015, 01:12 PM
Lebron23 (jk he can barely lay the ball up)
this :oldlol:

BuffaloBill
02-21-2015, 01:22 PM

Oh man that dude was legit. What was his name?

BurningHammer
02-21-2015, 02:14 PM
CeltGarlic

Dat Lithuanian baller gene :rockon:

MP.Trey
02-21-2015, 02:16 PM
I can throw down some serious Lavine type dunks on a 8.5 foot net

Irisn
02-21-2015, 02:35 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2s9y8ft.jpg

I can get up okay here is a pic of a no step standing dunk. At 6'2" its alright. I can hit a pretty good reverse pump and 360 but i have trouble windmilling.

Dr Hawk
02-21-2015, 02:36 PM
http://postimg.org/image/w0fjjfzzv/

I can get up okay here is a pic of a no step standing dunk. At 6'2" its alright. I can hit a pretty good reverse pump and 360 but i have trouble windmilling.

Good lift :)

KungFuJoe
02-21-2015, 03:54 PM
I wish they had smartphones with video cameras and YouTube when I was younger.

I've had a few posters that stopped games for minutes before. One time, after I dunked on a guy, the other team walked off the court. Said "**** that we quit". Guy came up and asked me to sign the game ball...joking around. I was a 6'2' skinny half Asian/white guy and I had just dunked right on top of a 6'4 black dude who could ball and get up himself. It was off a breakaway with me coming down the right side and him waiting for me near the basket trying to time and block me. He thought I was gonna lay it up but I had different plans. I cupped it in my right hand, jumped off one foot (I could jump both ways) and just did a poor mans version of Dr Js rock the cradle dunk right on his head.

Even the game on the court next to us stopped in its tracks.

robert de niro
02-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Lebron23
:applause:

Cocaine80s
02-21-2015, 04:40 PM

I've had a few posters that stopped games for minutes before. One time, after I dunked on a guy, the other team walked off the court. Said "**** that we quit". Guy came up and asked me to sign the game ball...joking around. I was a 6'2' skinny half Asian/white guy and I had just dunked right on top of a 6'4 black dude who could ball and get up himself. It was off a breakaway with me coming down the right side and him waiting for me near the basket trying to time and block me. He thought I was gonna lay it up but I had different plans. I cupped it in my right hand, jumped off one foot (I could jump both ways) and just did a poor mans version of Dr Js rock the cradle dunk right on his head.

Even the game on the court next to us stopped in its tracks.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLh2V9bCAAAOckz.jpg

Rake2204
02-21-2015, 10:59 PM

Even the game on the court next to us stopped in its tracks.Could be wrong, but Joe are you the one who dunked once while Brent Barry was in the same gym?