PDA

View Full Version : Miami finally has a legit backcourt player. Dragic the 2nd best player in the EC

TonyMontana
02-19-2015, 10:22 PM
Not just a PG, but a backcourt player in general.

Wade ****ing sucks. Stop limiting the blame solely to the Point guard position when Wade is just some fat old idiot these days.

The Heat frontcourt has been nice all year, but with no Wade/a shitty Wade and meh PGs there was noone to handle the playmaking responsibilities on the perimeter.

Enter the Dragic.

Dragic is now arguably the best player in the conference aside from LeBron.

I have the Heat as the third most dangerous team behind Atlanta and Cleveland with this pickup. Dragic and Bosh/Whiteside/Deng/Birdman will be formidable in deed.

DaSeba5
02-19-2015, 10:23 PM
He's really the best PG we've had since Hardaway. Wow....

The last good one we had was Jason Williams.

rlsmooth775
02-19-2015, 10:23 PM

Wade ****ing sucks. Stop limiting the blame solely to the Point guard position when Wade is just some fat old idiot these days.

The Heat frontcourt has been nice all year, but with no Wade/a shitty Wade and meh PGs there was noone to handle the playmaking responsibilities on the perimeter.

Enter the Dragic.

I have the Heat as the third most dangerous team behind Atlanta and Cleveland with this pickup. Dragic and Bosh/Whiteside/Deng/Birdman will be formidable in deed.

I thought Birdman was gone

navy
02-19-2015, 10:24 PM
No.

DaSeba5

Cole, Williams, Hamilton, and Granger are gone. Basically our worst players lol.

dubeta

They have their best Pg since Hardaway, and their best center since Shaq.

#noexcuses

TonyMontana
02-19-2015, 10:25 PM

PG is usually an overrated position, but that's when you have another dominant ball handler/creater. Miami has had that with Wade(when he was good) and then LeBron. All they needed was some guy to hit threes to complement them. Now that LeBron left there was a glaring void.

Dragic new perimeter superstar.

JT123
02-19-2015, 10:25 PM

Enter the Dragic.

Come on bro. Your trolling is usually more subtle than this. :lol

DaSeba5
02-19-2015, 10:27 PM

#noexcuses

If they are healthy (BIG IF) and they click before the playoffs, they will be a dangerous team because they will have a good enough playoff rotation to compete. But, the depth is going to kill them before then.

But still, they aren't good enough to say no excuses.

DaSeba5
02-19-2015, 10:27 PM
PG is usually an overrated position, but that's when you have another dominant ball handler/creater. Miami has had that with Wade(when he was good) and then LeBron. All they needed was some guy to hit threes to complement them. Now that LeBron left there was a glaring void.

Dragic new perimeter superstar.

You are right. IDK if he will be a superstar. But he's the perfect player for this team.

BlazerRed
02-19-2015, 10:29 PM
Hello Dragic

305Baller
02-19-2015, 10:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hicxqqtSqkA

TonyMontana
02-19-2015, 10:30 PM
You are right. IDK if he will be a superstar. But he's the perfect player for this team.

Dragic nearly led last years Suns team to 50 wins in the West without much help at all. (look at the team).

His production is down this year solely because the teams three best players all play the same position/role. (bledsoe/thomas). It's a terrible compilation of players and why he wanted out.

DaSeba5
02-19-2015, 10:31 PM
Dragic nearly led last years Suns team to 50 wins in the West without much help at all. (look at the team).

His production is down this year solely because the teams three best players all play the same position/role. (bledsoe/thomas). It's a terrible compilation of players and why he wanted out.

Trust me, I know. He's one of my favorite players. He doesn't even have to be a super star. We just need a guy who can actually run an offense. Our PG rotation was laughably bad.

beastee
02-19-2015, 11:08 PM
Guards in the East better than Dragic:
Wall
Lowry
Teague
Irving
Butler
Rose (not early season, the recent one)
Wade (don't be stupid, Dragic is not better than Wade)

To say Dragic is the 2nd best player in the East is one of the stupidest arguments I have ever heard. He has had one good season, this year he has been solid and he is going to a team where he will be the third option. Your love of this guy is as deluded as all your alt posting has become.

mehyaM24
02-19-2015, 11:13 PM
Wall
Lowry
Teague
Irving
Butler

To say Dragic is the 2nd best player in the East is one of the stupidest arguments I have ever heard. He has had one good season, this year he has been solid and he is going to a team where he will be the third option. Your love of this guy is as deluded as all your alt posting has become.

dragic is underrated and one of the best pg's in the league, though. i dont think anyone will dispute that.

this acquisition moves them into contender status out east. with wade playing, miami should and WILL be expected to go deep into the postseason.

Milbuck
02-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Miami just has to stay healthy and they'll be an incredibly tough out in the playoffs. A starting five of (healthy) Dragic-Wade-Deng-Bosh-Goatside is pretty sick. That actually might be the 3rd most talented starting 5 in the East after Cleveland and Chicago.

305Baller
Wall
Lowry
Teague
Irving
Butler

I dig your avatar.

keep-itreal
trade bosh

tell wade to retire.

build around dragic/whiteside

new era

miggyme1
02-19-2015, 11:28 PM

stop making excuses. GREAT players can co-exist with anybody. The detroit pistons in the 80's had 3 great pgs and did just fine. the houston rockets had 3 good pgs in the mid 90's and did just fine.

blaming bledsoe and thomas for dragic's piss poor season is absurd. dragic is having a lackluster season because he chose to feel threatened or slighted by the suns for bringing in another pg which idk y!!! When dragic is the better of the three. Its like kobe complaining about playing on a team with joe johnson and oj mayo and blaming them for a piss poor season when he's still the STARTER.

mehyaM24
02-19-2015, 11:53 PM
stop making excuses. GREAT players can co-exist with anybody. The detroit pistons in the 80's had 3 great pgs and did just fine. the houston rockets had 3 good pgs in the mid 90's and did just fine.

blaming bledsoe and thomas for dragic's piss poor season is absurd. dragic is having a lackluster season because he chose to feel threatened or slighted by the suns for bringing in another pg which idk y!!! When dragic is the better of the three. Its like kobe complaining about playing on a team with joe johnson and oj mayo and blaming them for a piss poor season when he's still the STARTER.

are you retarded? first of all, no team would ever be stupid enough to have 3 ball dominant scorers playing on the same team. but even IF that were to happen, there's no question kobe would pout, playing worse with players who do nothing BUT shoot. its the same thing with dragic & phoenix. aside from not getting the amount of minutes he wants, which also screws up your rythm, he and bledsoe were starting together..

2 pg's in your starting 5 is a recipee for disaster, hence the trade.

jzek
02-19-2015, 11:59 PM
Hypothetical - what if LeBron never left... could they still have gotten Dragic? :confusedshrug:

305Baller
02-19-2015, 11:59 PM
Hypothetical - what if LeBron never left... could they still have gotten Dragic? :confusedshrug:

no.

miggyme1
02-20-2015, 12:05 AM
are you retarded? first of all, no team would ever be stupid enough to have 3 ball dominant scorers playing on the same team. but even IF that were to happen, there's no question kobe would pout, playing worse with players who do nothing BUT shoot. its the same thing with dragic & phoenix. aside from not getting the amount of minutes he wants, which also screws up your rythm, he and bledsoe were starting together..

2 pg's in your starting 5 is a recipee for disaster, hence the trade.

ARE YOU RETARDED? how are bench players making a starter worse? kobe is still gonna take his shots right? of course he is....if kobe shoots 30% from the field how can he blame his backups?

i think it wasnt the greatest idea bringing in 3 ball dominant guards but u cant be a freaking baby and pout about the sh#t....man the f#ck up and prove why YOU ARE the best guard on the team. he could have easily built off last season and made either bledsoe or thomas expendable but what did he do instead....REGRESS!

F#CK OUTTA HERE.

PS. now he is on his 3rd team in what 7 seasons...twice with the suns.....IM DONE.

Droid101
02-20-2015, 12:14 AM
Come on bro. Your trolling is usually more subtle than this. :lol
And your trolling is... well... trolling.

Eat shit and die shipshit.

mehyaM24
02-20-2015, 12:20 AM
ARE YOU RETARDED? how are bench players making a starter worse? kobe is still gonna take his shots right? of course he is....if kobe shoots 30% from the field how can he blame his backups?

you have no idea what you're talking about. yes, of course kobe is gonna take his shots - but that still doesn't mean having 3 other ball dominant scorers on your team, who would likely play alongside him in a starting capacity, wouldn't effect his in-game rhythm.

it's simply counter productive to have 2 pg's on the same team, starting together.. 3 who share a ton of minutes? idiotic. much like the rest of your post.

supernova5912
02-20-2015, 12:24 AM

#noexcuses
That logic can be applied to any contending team. Cavaliers have their best point guard since Mark Price and their best power forward since Shawn Kemp.

miggyme1
02-20-2015, 12:32 AM
you have no idea what you're talking about. yes, of course kobe is gonna take his shots - but that still doesn't mean having 3 other ball dominant scorers on your team, who would likely play alongside him in a starting capacity, wouldn't effect his in-game rhythm.

it's simply counter productive to have 2 pg's on the same team, starting together.. 3 who share a ton of minutes? idiotic. much like the rest of your post.

its idiotic BUT the suns almost got to the playoffs last year with starting two guards. Dragic is averaging the same mins he did last season yet all his numbers are down. :applause: :applause: :applause:

LIKE I SAID.....GREAT....keyword....GREAT players can adapt to any situation...hence OLYMPIC teams....FIBA teams.....dont all those GREAT players make sacrifices yet still dominate with a team full of hall of famers???......I could have sworn team USA started two pgs just last summer......

The reason the experiment failed so miserably is because THE BEST.....keyword BEST pg on the team "DRAGIC" pouted and whined like his minutes got cut AND he was part of the SAME...keyword SAME STARTING backcourt a season ago...all signs point to dragic being the weakest link....just like you.

We will see how well dragic plays in south beach.....with wade's injuries we are bound to see a pg take his spot if wade misses any games...THIS is what separates the GOOD players from the GREAT ones. Just like when asik was whining in houston. IM OUT

24-Inch_Chrome
02-20-2015, 12:36 AM
2nd best? LOL.

He doesn't crack top 5 guards in the EC, forget about top 5 players.

mehyaM24
02-20-2015, 12:37 AM
its idiotic
...all that needs to be said. the rest of your post belongs in a waste basket.

miggyme1
02-20-2015, 12:41 AM
...all that needs to be said. the rest of your post belongs in a waste basket.

no counter argument?

YOU LOSE

GOODNIGHT

:banana: :banana: :banana: