PDA

View Full Version : Durant fires at media

ArbitraryWater
02-15-2015, 07:56 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2015/story/_/id/12330540/kevin-durant-oklahoma-city-thunder-takes-aim-media

"You guys don't know shit"

You like it? Has he decided which route he wants to go or is this just more passive-aggressive stuff?

ShawkFactory
02-15-2015, 08:00 PM
Everyone knows what the media is good for a what they aren't. This just seems immature honestly.

Didn't take KD much for an angry whiner.

RoundMoundOfReb
02-15-2015, 08:02 PM
Beta confirmed

navy
02-15-2015, 08:04 PM
The media sucks and they are always out trying to create false narratives and dig for stories. However the big take away is that....

Scott Brooks aint going anywhere. :roll:

russwest0
02-15-2015, 08:09 PM
he's right :confusedshrug:

russwest0
02-15-2015, 08:10 PM
The media sucks and they are always out trying to create false narratives and dig for stories. However the big take away is that....

Scott Brooks aint going anywhere. :roll:

:roll: can't believe they didn't fire Brooks after he willingly started Ibaka vs Bonner rather than go small and force Bonner to cover Durant.

Dude is a total jackass who they are allowing to drag their franchise down.

J Shuttlesworth
02-15-2015, 08:10 PM
This whole "tough guy" personality that Durant is trying to portray just seems so fake and so forced.

ShawkFactory
02-15-2015, 08:12 PM
he's right :confusedshrug:
That's not the point. He's not suddenly causing people to see things in a different way by calling them out like that.

Alphas **** with the media, betas complain about it.

russwest0
02-15-2015, 08:15 PM
That's not the point. He's not suddenly causing people to see things in a different way by calling them out like that.

And why does he have to?

Doesn't seem like he was complaining, just seems like he was telling it like it is.

JohnMax
02-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Durbeta trying to appear more like a man after being such a sissy cuck on the court his whole career.

Fudge
02-15-2015, 08:23 PM
GOAT shit.

Watch everybody follow him and Russ' footsteps with this whole thing.

Leaders. Showing/Telling what they truly feel about the shitty media instead of holding it in and doing what they have to do because they "technically" have to. :applause:

They're paving the way for the more beta players in the league. Nows your time, weaklings.

You Cant Ban Me
02-15-2015, 08:25 PM
Durant should get over more as a heel :applause:

Durant was teasing turning heel for a while finally made the turn im proud of him

ShawkFactory
02-15-2015, 08:26 PM
And why does he have to?

Doesn't seem like he was complaining, just seems like he was telling it like it is.
Seems to me like he was bent out of shape.

navy
02-15-2015, 08:29 PM
Seems to me like he was bent out of shape.
To be honest, the media was looking for a headline when they asked him about Brooks job. No matter what he said they would have wrote a story and twisted it, so Im not surprised he was angry.

Foster5k
02-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Didn't he tell Skip Bayless, of ESPN, the same thing a long time ago?

Anyhow, this guy seems to have some emotional issues. One minute he's all quiet and loves everyone. The next, he's telling the media they don't know sh!t.

Durant needs to see a psychologist.

russwest0
02-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Didn't he tell Skip Bayless, of ESPN, the same thing a long time ago?

Anyhow, this guy seems to have some emotional issues. One minute he's all quiet and loves everyone. The next, he's telling the media they don't know sh!t.

Durant needs to see a psychologist.

:biggums: :wtf:

KNOW1EDGE
02-15-2015, 08:52 PM
I appreciate his honesty. Finally players are becoming less and less afraid.

The NBA, and the NFL, allow the media to do and say horrible things with no reprocussions.

But when Chris Paul says the word "she" he gets fined 25k.

It's a joke, a travesty and a true injustice. Players are not going to put up with it for much longer.

Rake2204
02-15-2015, 09:05 PM
Sounds pretty truthful. I do not mind it being said because I believe it's worth putting that stuff out there every now and again.

I think it's easy for many to believe that what the media says goes. But it's important to remember that a very large portion of them have motives based more upon readership and garnering attention. Not only that, but the true basketball knowledge of the hundreds and hundreds of basketball writers out there pretty much stretches across the entire continuum.