PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Future Mediocre Players Challenge, Barclays Center, 9 PM ET on TNT

bagelred
02-13-2015, 04:09 PM
Which of these future young mid level talents will distinguish themselves for future MLE contracts? Find out tonight!

USA Roster
Victor Oladipo (Magic)
Elfrid Payton (Magic)
Trey Burke (Jazz)
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Pistons)
Robert Covington (76ers)
Zach LaVine (Timberwolves)
Shabazz Muhammad (Timberwolves)
Nerlens Noel (76ers)
Mason Plumlee (Nets)
Cody Zeller (Hornets)

World Roster
Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks)
Bojan Bogdanovic (Nets)
Matthew Dellavedova (Cavaliers)
Gorgui Dieng (Timberwolves)
Dante Exum (Jazz)
Rudy Gobert (Jazz)
Nikola Mirotic (Bulls)
Kostas Papanikolaou (Rockets)
Dennis Schroder (Hawks)
Andrew Wiggins (Timberwolves)

hawkfan
02-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Dennis Schroeder for the Knicks first round pick.

Dro
02-13-2015, 04:45 PM
I think it'll be a good, fun game. I'll be watching it.....

SugarHill
02-13-2015, 04:46 PM
I think it'll be a good, fun game. I'll be watching it.....
I'm more interested in this than the real all-star game

atljonesbro
02-13-2015, 04:48 PM
I've always liked these games more than the Allstar game. They're all young and athletic so they can run none stop all game and it's so fast paced.

Milbuck
02-13-2015, 04:49 PM
This Rising Stars game has a ton of talent. I don't know what OP's talking about at all.

A lineup of Schroder-Wiggins-Giannis-Mirotic-Gobert for the World team is just nasty.

Dro
02-13-2015, 04:50 PM
I'm more interested in this than the real all-star game
Yup, this will be more competitive because of the young guys really trying to show the world what they can do. The all-star game is a bunch of guys who really don't even want to play because they'd rather have the time off but they're playing because the fans/coaches voted them in. The first timers will play hard but the rest won't care until the 4th quarter...Thats boring....

Ariza4three
02-13-2015, 05:08 PM
This Rising Stars game has a ton of talent. I don't know what OP's talking about at all.

A lineup of Schroder-Wiggins-Giannis-Mirotic-Gobert for the World team is just nasty.
He's just mad because the Knicks are a shitty ass dumpster devoid of any young talent.

SugarHill
02-13-2015, 05:31 PM

dat length :biggums:

bagelred
02-13-2015, 06:03 PM
He's just mad because the Knicks are a shitty ass dumpster devoid of any young talent.

I'm just 'keeping it real'.

bagelred
02-13-2015, 07:59 PM
Only 2 hours until game time. Love watching mediocre players play. Let's do this.

hawkfan
02-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Could the Knicks beat either squad?

bagelred
02-13-2015, 08:36 PM
Could the Knicks beat either squad?

Yes and No