PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving the only player this season with back-to-back games of at least 35 point

Rose'sACL
01-29-2015, 01:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/C6xyT4h.jpg

along with lebron. people didn't take me seriously when i told them that cavs will be second seed by season's end.

AnaheimLakers24
01-29-2015, 01:26 AM
Irving did it better

batman can call bran robin now

outbreak
01-29-2015, 01:42 AM
Nice but it seems like one of those arbitrary ESPN stats considering how close other players have come to it and considering 35pts was never considered a real milestone. I hope cavs fans can stop bashing Kyrie now though.

KembaWalker
01-29-2015, 01:43 AM
Nice but it seems like one of those arbitrary ESPN stats considering how close other players have come to it and considering 35pts was never considered a real milestone. I hope cavs fans can stop bashing Kyrie now though.

This ^ Irving nice though

J Shuttlesworth
01-29-2015, 01:46 AM
i think the Cavs fans have been bashing Love more than anyone, and rightfully so.

Irving has the complete scoring game. If he gets his true PG/passing game up a bit, he could be best PG in the game

RedBlackAttack
01-29-2015, 01:46 AM
:biggums:

Btw, not only did Kyrie do it in back-to-back games, he literally did it on back-to-back nights. It has been many years since a player scored more than 93 points in a 24-hour span.

And, his defensive energy has been just as impressive.

outbreak
01-29-2015, 02:00 AM
:biggums:

Btw, not only did Kyrie do it in back-to-back games, he literally did it on back-to-back nights. It has been many years since a player scored more than 93 points in a 24-hour span.

And, his defensive energy has been just as impressive.

Didn't realise it was actual back to back nights. In my original post I still meant to see it's impressive though but ESPN seem to have a habit of pick a random points total and making a stat out of it when off the top of my head I think Vucevic had two 34 pt games in a row and I know Harden has had stretches of 30-40 point games as well. I'm a Kyrie fan though, I like the way he plays and it pissed me off when the Lebron stans who turned Cavs fans were bashing him earlier this season for not being a point guard and for shooting too much even when he scored at an efficient rate.

Shuttlesworth your right Love's been bashed more, Kyrie was getting bashed earlier on this season.

RedBlackAttack
01-29-2015, 02:07 AM
Didn't realise it was actual back to back nights. In my original post I still meant to see it's impressive though but ESPN seem to have a habit of pick a random points total and making a stat out of it when off the top of my head I think Vucevic had two 34 pt games in a row and I know Harden has had stretches of 30-40 point games as well. I'm a Kyrie fan though, I like the way he plays and it pissed me off when the Lebron stans who turned Cavs fans were bashing him earlier this season for not being a point guard and for shooting too much even when he scored at an efficient rate.

Shuttlesworth your right Love's been bashed more, Kyrie was getting bashed earlier on this season.
It's important to make the distinction between LeBron fans and Cavs fans. Not remotely the same thing. I have little doubt that damn near 100-percent of the fans LeBron brought with him this year were hoping for a poor performance and a loss tonight, despite the fact that it would have hurt the team's potential seeding down the road.

Of course those people will bash Kyrie. And Love. And Blatt. And anyone else who they think might take even a modicum of the attention away from their guy.

I'm not saying every single one of them are in that mold, but certainly the vast majority by my experiences. And I think we can all agree that's pretty pathetic.

Cavs fans want this team to succeed regardless of who is on the floor. They could probably also tell you the team's rotations from the last four years, when only a few of us were watching.

Megabox!
01-29-2015, 02:07 AM
Kyrie has been damn good during their win streak, not only by his scoring but his defensive pressure on other PG's has been very impressive

outbreak
01-29-2015, 06:00 AM
It's important to make the distinction between LeBron fans and Cavs fans. Not remotely the same thing. I have little doubt that damn near 100-percent of the fans LeBron brought with him this year were hoping for a poor performance and a loss tonight, despite the fact that it would have hurt the team's potential seeding down the road.

Of course those people will bash Kyrie. And Love. And Blatt. And anyone else who they think might take even a modicum of the attention away from their guy.

I'm not saying every single one of them are in that mold, but certainly the vast majority by my experiences. And I think we can all agree that's pretty pathetic.

Cavs fans want this team to succeed regardless of who is on the floor. They could probably also tell you the team's rotations from the last four years, when only a few of us were watching.

You are 100% correct and I should have done that so sorry about that.

JebronLames
01-29-2015, 06:05 AM

That hurts :cry: I was rooting for the Cavs.