PDA

View Full Version : D Rose cleared to play full minutes.

nathanjizzle
01-22-2015, 03:32 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/chi-bulls-clear-derrick-rose-to-play-extended-minutes-20150122-story.html

prepare your buttholes.

insidious301
01-22-2015, 03:50 PM
Good. I would rather see him back up his play than complain other people aren't "giving it their best".

Bad leadership from Rose this season who sat through an injury last year for longer than doctors said he needed to, watching his team get obliterated.

Lets give them some time, their best defensive player is injured, right?

RightTwoCensor
01-22-2015, 03:57 PM
Can't wait for him to reclaim his spot as the #1 PG in the league. The NBA just isn't fun without a dynamic scoring PG that is ruthless around the rim and is actually a winner.

Mass Debator
01-22-2015, 04:08 PM
The NBA:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1095411/scared.gif

HurricaneKid
01-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Was this article from two years ago?

SURELY, after 11 months his MCL has healed...

I think he is more concerned about his meetings 40 years from now.

Mikebball1
01-22-2015, 04:12 PM
you would think after resting for 2 years

Pointguard
01-22-2015, 04:12 PM
Good. I would rather see him back up his play than complain other people aren't "giving it their best".

Bad leadership from Rose this season who sat through an injury last year for longer than doctors said he needed to, watching his team get obliterated.

As a hater you aren't in any position to judge leadership. Its obvious as day the team needed a jolt in the arm and weren't giving it their best and weren't communicating. Two things that are the life line of Thibes way of playing. Rose said the whole team, himself included, weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing and if you watched the last 5 games it's obvious as hell. You interpreted it as "other people" because you are hate first and think later.

As far as him sitting out, when will you guys admit that you were wrong. Rose knew something was not right and it wasn't right. That chapter should have been closed when his Meniscus went out.

Keno
01-22-2015, 04:21 PM
pretty sure he's been clear for over 2 years now.

insidious301
01-22-2015, 04:26 PM
As a hater you aren't in any position to judge leadership. Its obvious as day the team needed a jolt in the arm and weren't giving it their best and weren't communicating. Two things that are the life line of Thibes way of playing. Rose said the whole team, himself included, weren't doing what they were supposed to be doing and if you watched the last 5 games it's obvious as hell. You interpreted it as "other people" because you are hate first and think later.

As far as him sitting out, when will you guys admit that you were wrong. Rose knew something was not right and it wasn't right. That chapter should have been closed when his Meniscus went out.
Far from. I like Rose. Problem is that truthfully, none of the players really LIKE Rose. They don't. They aren't gonna follow him, while the roster itself isn't going to win anything, especially with injuries. To make matters worse, Thibs is losing the respect of his players. He should have called out Rose much sooner and he didn't. He played favorites and it hurt morale.

I won't sit here and say the team is done, and it's not going to change, but until they're healthy and Rose plays consistent basketball, there will be too many dead ends.

buddha
01-22-2015, 04:34 PM
can't wait for him to reclaim his spot on the bench eating skittles.

beastee
01-22-2015, 11:05 PM
can't wait for him to reclaim his spot on the bench eating skittles.
Don't you have a sore shoulder to cry on?

Smoke117
01-22-2015, 11:08 PM
The worst news he's heard in awhile.

BigMacAttack
01-22-2015, 11:08 PM
They sure this wont effect his business meetings 20 years from now? His kids graduation?

LoneyROY7
01-22-2015, 11:16 PM
Dr. James Andrews on the news:

http://i.imgur.com/F11Qw3B.gif

Pointguard
01-22-2015, 11:34 PM
Wrong.

Bad leadership from Rose this season
They responded really well to him. Wrong again.

Seems like his criticism was right on point and the team responded very well.

Far from. I like Rose. Problem is that truthfully, none of the players really LIKE Rose. They don't. They aren't gonna follow him, while the roster itself isn't going to win anything, especially with injuries.
Riiiight. Wrong again.

To make matters worse, Thibs is losing the respect of his players. He should have called out Rose much sooner and he didn't. He played favorites and it hurt morale.Players always respect leadership. And they know who their chief competitor is. They know they have trouble without him. They know who makes things work. If the players respect themselves they want to win and look good.

oarabbus
01-23-2015, 03:24 AM
He better keep his minutes limited, though. Just to be safe.

Mikebball1
01-23-2015, 06:09 AM
Well he has been resting for 2 years so I would be shocked if he wasn't cleared

Human Error
01-23-2015, 07:26 AM
He's been cleared for the last 2 years so what is that article about? :facepalm