PDA

View Full Version : Cavs continue to struggle with Varejo out.

TheMarkMadsen
01-14-2015, 12:38 AM
hopefully for cavs fans they can turn it around which i think they will now that smith has been unleashed, but they are certainly missing his rim protection, rebound and most importantly heart, something this team desperately lacks

Mr. Jabbar
01-14-2015, 12:41 AM
its crazy how they became instant garbage once he went down. whats the record without him now?

AnaheimLakers24
01-14-2015, 12:42 AM
Clevelands favorite player

TheMarkMadsen
01-14-2015, 12:44 AM
its crazy how they became instant garbage once he went down. whats the record without him now?

2-9 and looking like a lottery team without him

fpliii
01-14-2015, 12:45 AM
3-10 after tonight I think

JT123
mods

Smook A.
*drumroll*

2-9

Mr. Jabbar
01-14-2015, 12:46 AM
holy shit guys, 2-9 and that w over orlando was rigged as phvck :facepalm

we talking bout a 1-9 eastern streak right here ppl, they wont be seeing much hca if at all during playoffs

SwishSquared
01-14-2015, 12:47 AM
Cavs were badly outscored when Love/Varajao shared the floor. As soon as writers were saying he should come off the bench (in favor of starting TT), Andy got hurt. Bad situation and they miss his size in the paint. Could have been a nice anchor to come off their bench, or at least stagger minutes with Love more. What's their record w/ LBJ, without Varajao? Curious to see how many games under .500 they are in that arrangement.

Dresta
01-14-2015, 12:52 AM
Cavs were badly outscored when Love/Varajao shared the floor. As soon as writers were saying he should come off the bench (in favor of starting TT), Andy got hurt. Bad situation and they miss his size in the paint. Could have been a nice anchor to come off their bench, or at least stagger minutes with Love more. What's their record w/ LBJ, without Varajao? Curious to see how many games under .500 they are in that arrangement.
Sorry brah, this is the kind of reductionist bullshit that RoundballRock moron is always using to justify Bron's greatness.

Varejao is clearly the MVP of the Cavs - can't have it both ways now.

SwishSquared
01-14-2015, 12:55 AM
Sorry brah, this is the kind of reductionist bullshit that RoundballRock moron is always using to justify Bron's greatness.

Varejao is clearly the MVP of the Cavs - can't have it both ways now.
hmmmm not the response I was looking for. What are they, like 1-4 w/ LBJ, w/o Andy? 1-3? I'm seriously wanting to know. Have they even won when both are out? Not propping up anybody, just curious.