PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hardaway Jr. is the rightful leader of the Knicks not Carmelo Anthony

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:17 PM
- Moves the ball more
- Plays better defense
- Much more athletic
- Younger and not a coach killer

Both shoot the ball too much, but at least Hardaway has the athleticism to function as a team leader and not a spot up shooter like Melo.

If they built the team around Tim and traded Melo for some major pieces they'd be at least a 6-8 seed and a FA away from being an ECF threat.

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 10:19 PM
You're smokin some that good stuff mang, Tim isn't better at a single thing aside from dunking. He is much worse at d, passing, rebounding. dude isn't even shooting 40% from the field.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:21 PM
You're smokin some that good stuff mang, Tim isn't better at a single thing aside from dunking. He is much worse at d, passing, rebounding. dude isn't even shooting 40% from the field.

"Much worse" is an overstatement. Are you really claiming Melo plays good defense?

And Hardaway is a surprisingly good passer with his athleticism and ball movement.

Look at this game. The Knicks are looking much better with Hardaway taking the shots instead of Melo.

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 10:23 PM
"Much worse" is an overstatement. Are you really claiming Melo plays good defense?

And Hardaway is a surprisingly good passer with his athleticism and ball movement.

Look at this game. The Knicks are looking much better with Hardaway taking the shots instead of Melo.

Dude you're wrong, so wrong. Hardaway is prob the worst defender in the nba and can't pass for anything... he is a bigger black hole than Andromeda.

nathanjizzle
12-28-2014, 10:24 PM
real leadership is better than talent.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:28 PM
Dude you're wrong, so wrong. Hardaway is prob the worst defender in the nba and can't pass for anything.

If anything you're wrong.

And even if those were true, Hardaway is more athletic than Melo and better at offense.

kNicKz
12-28-2014, 10:28 PM
troll thread is troll thread

OP has seen 2 knicks games top this season

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 10:30 PM
If anything you're wrong.

And even if those were true, Hardaway is more athletic than Melo and better at offense.
If you believe that, then you're either a downie or a troll so I will not continue this argument.

Kidbasketball20
12-28-2014, 10:30 PM
troll thread is troll thread

OP has seen 2 knicks games top this season

actually I've seen 90% of their games.

Having Melo lead is clearly not working. The ball moves more when Hardaway is the primary option. BOTTOM LINE

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 10:42 PM
actually I've seen 90% of their games.

Having Melo lead is clearly not working. The ball moves more when Hardaway is the primary option. BOTTOM LINE

It does not, Knicks had 30 assists last night and have done that multiple times with Melo being the primary option.

kNicKz
12-28-2014, 10:48 PM
It does not, Knicks had 30 assists last night and have done that multiple times with Melo being the primary option.

Don't address the troll, they don't even watch the games that they speak on

navy
12-28-2014, 10:53 PM
I agree and disagree. Melo is better at literally everything, that being said he needs to leave the Knicks and let this team run its course.

Give the team to Hardaway and get them draft picks. 50% there I suppose. Unless you mean to tell me the knicks are gonna put up an actual contender anytime soon.

bluechox2
12-28-2014, 11:02 PM
we need a playmaker who doesnt defer to melo

that is the only issue with this team...and of course defense

el gringos
12-28-2014, 11:13 PM
Ridiculously dumb post. Hard away doesn't pass rebound or defend and when he dribbles it's a turnover. Good shooter, runs the floor hard and has a use as a gun off the bench.

Guy should have been traded before the season because his value was at a high and could have been a key piece in a trade.

Legends66NBA7
12-28-2014, 11:27 PM
There isn't any leadership in New York at the moment. Certainly not on the court.

Real14
12-28-2014, 11:28 PM
:biggums:

MellowYellow
12-28-2014, 11:35 PM
- Moves the ball more
- Plays better defense
- Much more athletic
- Younger and not a coach killer

Both shoot the ball too much, but at least Hardaway has the athleticism to function as a team leader and not a spot up shooter like Melo.

If they built the team around Tim and traded Melo for some major pieces they'd be at least a 6-8 seed and a FA away from being an ECF threat.

Now with Melo out, THJ is 3-14 as "the man" and the Knicks are getting blown out the building. Thoughts on your Knicks leader?