PDA

View Full Version : lebron is not a good leader

retaxis
12-28-2014, 07:38 PM
Contrary to what he said he cant lead by voice, example or command. He is not a d wade or mj sort of leader which goes to war and leads the team. Coming home to Cleveland puts him as the leader of the team and we all know that wade and pat were the ones with championship leadership qualities not LeBron. Its sad because i knew LeBron needed a real locker room presence or even a great player on his team to keep him competing hard. In Miami LeBron played against wade every day andd wanted to be better and better. Now he has surrounded himself with a bunch of young "losers? Who wont argue with him. LeBron just sits there patting his own fking back all day now. He is a man child that needs someone to play with him and challenge him like a wade or harden or Durant (examples) not a group of worshippers.

VengefulAngel
12-28-2014, 07:39 PM
tl;dr

Lebron is not a good leader.

Retaxis.

Lebron23
12-28-2014, 07:42 PM
$hit team beats a good team which is missing Varejao and it's 2nd leading scorer it happens in the NBA. I hope they finally $hip Dion Waiters in exchange for a legit center.

Real14
12-28-2014, 07:49 PM
REAL shit well spoken:applause:

Bandito
12-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Water is wet

Magic 32
12-28-2014, 08:05 PM
$hit team beats a good team which is missing Varejao and it's 2nd leading scorer it happens in the NBA. I hope they finally $hip Dion Waiters in exchange for a legit center.

and how did Lebron play ?

Real14
12-28-2014, 08:08 PM
and how did Lebron play ?
All I hear iz crickets:oldlol: