PDA

View Full Version : Draygod holds his own against Dirk

Ca$H
12-13-2014, 08:50 PM
Draygod- 20 points 8 rebounds on 5/8 shooting

Dirk- 23 points 8 rebounds on 11/20 shooting.

Not to mention he rejected Dirk twice.

gin17
12-13-2014, 09:31 PM
At start of the season i was like "i dont know who im drafting in fantasy basketball... lets try this no-name draymond green. Dunno who he is, but his name sounds like danny green which is a fun player to own... lets panic draft because i only have 3 sec left to pick"

Now im like "holy shit this guy's too good"

So good in fantasy, even better in real life

SyRyanYang
12-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Big D1ck Dray doing his work:bowdown: :applause:

Ca$H
12-13-2014, 09:43 PM
At start of the season i was like "i dont know who im drafting in fantasy basketball... lets try this no-name draymond green. Dunno who he is, but his name sounds like danny green which is a fun player to own... lets panic draft because i only have 3 sec left to pick"

Now im like "holy shit this guy's too good"

So good in fantasy, even better in real life

Draygod is such a stud. If someone doesn't like Draygod then they don't like basketball.

ThatCoolKid
12-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Dirk is a top 15 all timer, Draymond Green is lucky to be a starter :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2014, 09:46 PM

He's just giving well earned praise to Draygod :facepalm

OP is a ****, but Draymond has been fantastic defensively this year, AND great from long-range.

Ca$H
12-13-2014, 10:21 PM

:biggums: Draygod is the best role player in the NBA.

raiderfan19
12-14-2014, 04:09 AM
Draygod- 20 points 8 rebounds on 5/8 shooting

Dirk- 23 points 8 rebounds on 11/20 shooting.

Not to mention he rejected Dirk twice.
He rejected dirk once. He fouled the shit out of dirk the second time with about as bad of a no call as you will ever see.

Nowitness
12-14-2014, 04:12 AM
Dirk is done. Dude has been the third best player on his team this year and he has relapsed to that 2009 defense where he is comparable to James Harden circa 2013 at the PF spot.

andremiller07
12-14-2014, 04:13 AM
Dirk is being doubled and tripled team to get the ball out of his hands and Draymond Green is being left wide open :facepalm.

Green is a good player no dude love his game but that was not a 1 on 1 match up.

Inferno
12-14-2014, 04:52 AM
Dray best role player in the game :applause:

He can defend, shoot, and pass :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bdreason
12-14-2014, 05:21 AM
I like me some Draygod... but someone is going to give this guy way too much money in the off-season. :oldlol:

bizil
12-14-2014, 05:30 AM
For starters, Dirk was NEVER noted for his defense. Dirk's calling card was being a stretch PF at 7'0 who had the scoring skillset of the best swingmen. Dirk could roast u from the three ball, midrange, and off the dribble against bigs. In a sense, u are better off defending Dirk with a combo forward or a big swingman. Because Dirk is basically a 7'0 SF.

Out of college I felt Dray could be a very good NBA player. He can play SG, SF, and PF and even has some point forward qualities in his game. My main concern was his defense, but he tightened that up good enough. His versatility was his calling card for the longest time. He simply has worked hard to improve his game and it's paying off on Golden State.

GS already had plenty of scoring and a lot of depth IN SPITE of Dray. Dray stepping up and becoming one of the most versatile forwards in the league put them on another level. I knew what i would get from Steph, Klay, Iggy, Barnes, Bogut, etc. Dray is the one who stepped up his game BIG TIME. Once Lee comes back, its just GONNA get better. I think Dray is the top candidate for Most Improved Player as of right now.