PDA

View Full Version : LeGoat 50-point watch

Leftimage
12-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Still the best player in the league...

russwest0
12-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Dude sits out vs Durant just so he can statpad the very next day... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Droid101
12-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Dude sits out vs Durant just so he can statpad the very next day... :roll: :roll: :roll:
:applause:

SpecialQue
12-12-2014, 10:09 PM

Seriously. Was this piece of shit feeling too sickly to play last night against actual competition?

Budadiiii
12-12-2014, 10:09 PM
No, he's not even top 10 anymore.

Never seen a weaker competitor. Maybe Derrick Rose.... MAYBE

But those two guys are so ****ing weak mentally that it negates anything positive they do on the court.

To have someone that weak mentally as your leader is like having cancer. LeBron is a disease and Cleveland is going to suffer again this year with false hope and a false prophet

I wouldnt take LeBron on the Thunder for free.

plowking
12-12-2014, 10:10 PM

He was saving himself for today against the best player in the league.

Leftimage
12-12-2014, 10:13 PM
LeBron is a disease and Cleveland is going to suffer again this year with false hope and a false prophet

I wouldnt take LeBron on the Thunder for free.

Yeah, just look at how he ravaged the Heat franchise in only 4 years... Those parades must have cost the city of Miami a fortune !

pauk

You have to be pretty darn good to statpad 10 of 14 shots for 25 pts in 19 mins....

russwest0

:biggums: Westbrook's playing the Timberwolves

navy
12-12-2014, 10:14 PM
:applause:

Budadiiii
12-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Why the **** would a competitor have to "save" himself :lol

Seems like he was scared of the moment and decided to come up with a bullshit excuse not to play.

Like a kid who fakes sick because he's scared to talk in front of the class and present his project

LeBron still hasn't evolved. He was choking as early as 8th grade.

Remember when he lost to a bunch of 5 ft white dudes in the high school state championship? He passed up a chance to tie just like he still does now.

No heart and no courage from Bran and he gets it from his dad who abandoned him

Yankstar
You have to be pretty darn good to statpad 10 of 14 shots for 25 pts in 19 mins....

Pretty hard to miss dunks brah :facepalm

Warfan
21 in the 1st, 4 in the 2nd like LMA. Doubt he ends up with 40, also the Cavs giving up 64 points to the Pelicans without AD for most of the half :yaohappy:

Kvnzhangyay
how the **** can u be statpadding points if ur losing

Budadiiii
12-12-2014, 10:17 PM
how the **** can u be statpadding points if ur losing
Go watch the 2014 finals kid.

Leftimage
12-12-2014, 10:18 PM

http://i.imgur.com/gfGIszP.gif

But for real... you meant second best.

russwest0
12-12-2014, 10:18 PM

Who the hell knows what LeBron stans will answer this with :lol

inclinerator
12-12-2014, 10:19 PM
he gave thunder fans a free win and they still trash talking him :lol

ThatCoolKid
12-12-2014, 10:19 PM

Seems like he was scared of the moment and decided to come up with a bullshit excuse not to play.

Like a kid who fakes sick because he's scared to talk in front of the class and present his project

Remember when he lost to a bunch of 5 ft white dudes in the high school state championship? He passed up a chance to tie just like he still does now.

You are so mad. Just looking at the title of this thread I knew I would come in to see you posting in a fury.

The fact of the matter is, the Thunder are a sub .500 team who might not even make the playoffs. Lebron doesn't need to lift a goddamn finger against such a team. Durant and company don't even register on Lebron's radar.

You can post all you like about Lebron being a choker or whatever, the facts are he has 2 rings and is going to get a free pass to the finals again this year, while Durant is fighting an uphill battle to even make it to the playoffs.

Lebron is winning, and he doesn't even bat an eye at irrelevant career losers like Durant. Lebron might sight out next game against OKC because of his itchy crotch, who cares? Lebron is a winner, and Durant is a loser. Period.

Budadiiii
12-12-2014, 10:22 PM
You are so mad. Just looking at the title of this thread I knew I would come in to see you posting in a fury.

The fact of the matter is, the Thunder are a sub .500 team who might not even make the playoffs. Lebron doesn't need to lift a goddamn finger against such a team. Durant and company don't even register on Lebron's radar.

You can post all you like about Lebron being a choker or whatever, the facts are he has 2 rings and is going to get a free pass to the finals again this year, while Durant is fighting an uphill battle to even make it to the playoffs.

Lebron is winning, and he doesn't even bat an eye at irrelevant career losers like Durant. Lebron might sight out next game against OKC because of his itchy crotch, who cares? Lebron is a winner, and Durant is a loser. Period.
Everything you said was wrong and you don't even bring the entertainment value. :facepalm

Great example of when trolling goes wrong.

Yankstar

Its funny how Lebron stans bring out the winner or rings argument against durant, but when it comes to Kobe ring don't matter :facepalm

Leftimage
Who the hell knows what LeBron stans will answer this with :lol

Lebron has sonned the **** out of the thunder franchise since its inception... your desire to see him fail is understandable.

Kvnzhangyay
12-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Go watch the 2014 finals kid.

awk im older than you

okay but their still in the game.... statpadding to try to tie the game up? :roll:

Budadiiii
12-12-2014, 10:26 PM
awk im older than you

okay but their still in the game.... statpadding to try to tie the game up? :roll:
If you're older than me why don't you know the difference between their and they're?

You have a low IQ, your basketball opinion is worth less than a fleck of dog shit

dubeta
12-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Too much idiocity in this thread, the false assumption here is that Durant is worthy of LeBrons attention, sorry he's not

Just a blip on the radar, a speed bump for LeBron. No difference suiting up for a beta like Durant or suiting up for Perkins, it's not even competition its bullying, humiliation, like a kid who keeps suffering until he enjoys it, that's who Durant is now. Dude got humiliated by LeBron in the finals, and cried like the mentally weak beta he is. Puts up the fake humble act to cover his beta act. Truth is he's traumatized by LeBron. His MVP speech? Why do you think he was crying? He knew what LeBron did to the last fraud MVP in 2011 in Derrick Rose

Dude never recovered, chokes against a 0 star team in Memphis in 2013, and then repeat chokes in 2014 with the worst MVP playoff performance in NBA history. Misinterpreted the term '3 peat' and choked 3 straight rounds in the playoffs

KDthunderup
12-12-2014, 10:28 PM
absolutely embarrassing :facepalm

I would be ashamed to be a fan

russwest0
12-12-2014, 10:29 PM
absolutely embarrassing :facepalm

I would be ashamed to be a fan

Same here.

The way these clowns somehow find ways to support his consistent beta behavior is hilarious.

SpecialQue
12-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Lebron has sonned the **** out of the thunder franchise since its inception... your desire to see him fail is understandable.

They've only met once in the finals though. Haven't Lebron vs. Thunder matches been pretty even? I honestly don't know or have a side in this debate, since I hate both Lebron and the Thunder and root against both of them.

plowking
12-12-2014, 10:36 PM

I don't remember that because I'm not that involved in his life. It is completely cool if you are though.

Leftimage
12-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Same here.

The way these clowns somehow find ways to support his consistent beta behavior is hilarious.

Don't let reality get in the way...

http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/9z5832

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2699757/lepeptalk.gif

http://doubletechnicals.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/lebron-james-destroys-celtics.jpg

http://bit.ly/MJf52n

Chrono90
12-12-2014, 10:40 PM
It seems like he could have played yesterday if he really wanted to

That's why people are mad

gts
12-12-2014, 10:41 PM

This would be a great point if the Cavs had won...

but they didn't so it's borderline retarded

Leftimage
12-12-2014, 10:42 PM
OMFG Lebron is on fire how great is our GAWD.

So glad I made this thread...

Trollsmasher
12-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Cavs defense tho:lol

LilEddyCurry
12-12-2014, 10:43 PM
LeBron + scrubs :facepalm
The cavs need a rim protector and a wing defender so badly..

Leftimage
12-12-2014, 10:45 PM

Actually his point precludes that a victory would not matter... Thunder simply arent on the Cavs radar atm. Many other teams are however... lots of quality squads this season.

ThatCoolKid
12-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Everything you said was wrong and you don't even bring the entertainment value. :facepalm

Great example of when trolling goes wrong.

Does Durant have a ring? No? Then he's a career loser, just like Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Brandon Jennings etc etc.

The elite players in this league are players with multiple MVPs and FMVPs. Those are the only players who Lebron even notices.

Durant is irrelevant. Period.

ThatCoolKid
12-12-2014, 10:47 PM

The regular season is trivial for players with multiple MVPs and FMVPs like Lebron. Lebron doesn't need to do anything until the playoffs, he's already a proven winner.

gts
12-12-2014, 10:50 PM
The regular season is trivial for players with multiple MVPs and FMVPs like Lebron. Lebron doesn't need to do anything until the playoffs, he's already a proven winner.

I can guarantee you Lebron feels different... matter of fact he'd probably slap you simple if you said it to his face

SexSymbol
12-12-2014, 11:08 PM
2/5 isn't a winning percentage, he has a lot to prove to be considered universally a winner.
His performance so far is deceptively bad, he hasn't done anything while Pelicans were on their run and only shot two shots while being so ridicoulously hot in the first half and the third Q.
If he ends up with less that 30 FGA, it will be only another one of his poor basketball IQ instances.

Magic 32
12-12-2014, 11:10 PM

A proven colluder.

ProfessorMurder
12-13-2014, 12:38 AM
Hey look at that, he didn't score 50. What a surprise.

3ball
12-13-2014, 01:06 AM
i didn't watch the game... but lebron must have dominated the shit out of the ball tonight.

i'm guessing he tried to go back to his lebron-ball that he did with the Heat - setting the table and making sure everyone is in their spots so the floor is spaced and he can get a good shot.

will check dawkins later to confirm.. :rockon:

LilEddyCurry
12-13-2014, 01:19 AM
i didn't watch the game... but lebron must have dominated the shit out of the ball tonight.

i'm guessing he tried to go back to his lebron-ball that he did with the Heat - setting the table and making sure everyone is in their spots so the floor is spaced and he can get a good shot.

will check dawkins later to confirm.. :rockon:
The supporting cast played like sh*t today. Love had good stats but was non-existent if you watched the game. Kyrie started 0-10. LeBron was on fire but the defence was too bad and the Pelicans won.

sekachu
12-13-2014, 01:20 AM

This guy sat out against thunder, then come back strong against mediocre team. What a competitive mentality. MJ and kobe will never match.