PDA

View Full Version : do you think gordin ramsay can couch nba star?

Theoo
11-24-2014, 10:42 AM
what to you guys think if famous chef gordin ramsay well couch spoiled nba star like lerbron , kobe , and so on i think good comparison to gordin is somone like couch pop you can see how he make spur player like tim duncan behave like normal peoples

https://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbateajHWt1rwj1d6o1_500.jpg

do oyu think lerbron well listen to gordin ? i think it well be good for lerbron that somone call him donky and when kobe bryant take a bricking shoting , gordin say he are donky , and say he are in denial , and he well yell at kobe bryant when he do bricking shoting all the time .

T_L_P
11-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Tim Duncan would have behaved normal for any coach, man.

But yes, Gordon would have kept his players in check.

SpanishACB
11-24-2014, 10:59 AM
couch pop you can see how he make spur player like tim duncan behave like normal peoples

:lol

sejoon101
11-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Worst example ever. Why Duncan of all people lol. Then again im probably taking the bait to OPs complex trolling

Theoo
11-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Worst example ever. Why Duncan of all people lol. Then again im probably taking the bait to OPs complex trolling
i have insider source on these , when tim duncan come to the league he wanted to be best freinds with allen iverson , and tim duncan wanted to be bad boy , and when couch pop catch allen iverson and tim duncan smoking weed and black girl twerking on tim duncan , couch pop call tim duncan donky and have be very strict with him

now these is BIG contrast to couch like byron scott or david blatt or whateves hes name are , when the see lerbron have twerking and weed party the make the couch watch and dont let them party with them , the make couch make them drink , and i have even heard , i cant guarantee these but i have very good source, that chris bosh have make erik spolstra strip tease once

kamil
11-24-2014, 02:29 PM
what to you guys think if famous chef gordin ramsay well couch spoiled nba star like lerbron , kobe , and so on i think good comparison to gordin is somone like couch pop you can see how he make spur player like tim duncan behave like normal peoples

https://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbateajHWt1rwj1d6o1_500.jpg

do oyu think lerbron well listen to gordin ? i think it well be good for lerbron that somone call him donky and when kobe bryant take a bricking shoting , gordin say he are donky , and say he are in denial , and he well yell at kobe bryant when he do bricking shoting all the time .

Is English your native language?

ImKobe
11-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Ramsay would have given Kobe the Chris Childs treatment after last night.

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2014, 02:47 PM
dunno theoo, lerbron would only listen to da real lambo these days

oarabbus
11-24-2014, 02:51 PM
i have insider source on these , when tim duncan come to the league he wanted to be best freinds with allen iverson , and tim duncan wanted to be bad boy , and when couch pop catch allen iverson and tim duncan smoking weed and black girl twerking on tim duncan , couch pop call tim duncan donky and have be very strict with him

now these is BIG contrast to couch like byron scott or david blatt or whateves hes name are , when the see lerbron have twerking and weed party the make the couch watch and dont let them party with them , the make couch make them drink , and i have even heard , i cant guarantee these but i have very good source, that chris bosh have make erik spolstra strip tease once

:roll: :roll:

Theoo
11-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Is English your native language?
no i speak four language 100% fluent

dunno theoo, lerbron would only listen to da real lambo these days

maybe your right i think the only way to lerbron heart are through hes mom , she are the real mvp , so what ramsay well have to do are have sex with hes mom

I<3NBA
11-24-2014, 03:25 PM
it's a terrible crime when OP only has 3 green bars while the OTC whores have a a green saber light sword

Theoo
11-24-2014, 03:50 PM
it's a terrible crime when OP only has 3 green bars while the OTC whores have a a green saber light sword
thnx man , no one kick dead puppy , peoples have critization me my whole lifes , the say thing like , you have no good english , no one from iceland have be good in nba , somone even said my jump shoting form are ugly and once i dint get many presents for christmas .. my point are.. people do critization to feel important becuse the know im better then them, there not gone stop me from making brain posting:pimp:

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2014, 04:19 PM
no i speak four language 100% fluent

maybe your right i think the only way to lerbron heart are through hes mom , she are the real mvp , so what ramsay well have to do are have sex with hes mom

:lebronamazed: