PDA

View Full Version : Clippers energy level seems down

ronnymac
11-18-2014, 01:52 AM
Last season you saw them jumping up and down and playing with great amount of vigor and joy. This season they look like robots. They are getting nothing out of Farmar and losing Collison has been big. They really need a good three man and a backup point.

Mr. Jabbar
11-18-2014, 01:57 AM
its true. weird things happening in clip land

could it be the curse of alpa sterling?
could it be kobe draining all the energy away from staples?

Akrazotile
11-18-2014, 01:58 AM
I think they may now realize for the first time they are a fatally flawed team.

Honestly, when I think about WCF playoff teams, the Clippers are the hardest team for me to imagine making it all the way to the finals. Thats not to say they couldnt win a round or two against any of those teams... But in terms of running the whole gauntlet I just dont see them doing it and I feel like they may realize that now too. Whereas other teams probably feel like they got a chance come playoff time and the regular season is how theyre gonna get themselves ready, i think the constant excessive expectations and constant playoff failure since the griffin-paul era began is starting to take its toll. Theyre stuck on the treadmill and they know it.

orange_chicken
11-18-2014, 02:01 AM
This team aint going nowhere when you have a garbage wanna be tough guy named Matt Barnes, two starting bigs who can't shoot for shit, and an overrated gorilla coach who can only win a ring with all star players.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-18-2014, 02:06 AM
Agreed. This team is worse than last year. Healthy OKC, Spurs, GSW, Memphis, Dallas, Houston all are much better.

Heavincent
11-18-2014, 02:57 AM
I think they may now realize for the first time they are a fatally flawed team.

Honestly, when I think about WCF playoff teams, the Clippers are the hardest team for me to imagine making it all the way to the finals. Thats not to say they couldnt win a round or two against any of those teams... But in terms of running the whole gauntlet I just dont see them doing it and I feel like they may realize that now too. Whereas other teams probably feel like they got a chance come playoff time and the regular season is how theyre gonna get themselves ready, i think the constant excessive expectations and constant playoff failure since the griffin-paul era began is starting to take its toll. Theyre stuck on the treadmill and they know it.

A rare good post from you.

This team is stuck in first/second round purgatory.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-18-2014, 03:08 AM
Doc has got to be the most overrated coach I can think of - but its not on him. CP3 is playing thru the motions, looking completely unmotivated while the bench has been trash. I think its fair to say they're not winning shit this season - again.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-18-2014, 03:09 AM
Doc has got to be the most overrated coach I can think of - but its not on him. CP3 is playing thru the motions, looking completely unmotivated while the bench has been trash. I think its fair to say they're not winning shit this season - again.
Cp3 has been great so far in the games i've seen.

Asiantastic
11-18-2014, 04:56 AM
The loss of Alvin Gentry played a bigger role than expected. He made the offense just flow last year. This year it seems quirkier.

DavisWarriorsFan
11-18-2014, 05:17 AM
Clippers back to their losing ways. Now they're back to normal.

Chrono90
11-18-2014, 05:34 AM
There's got to be something going on in that locker room.

penny4president
11-18-2014, 06:06 AM
Cp3 has been great so far in the games i've seen.
he was not so good last night against the chicago

AirFederer
11-18-2014, 06:50 AM
Is their problem offence or D (or both)?

Gut feeling is that they lose close games, things doesn't flow in 4th quarter.

senelcoolidge
11-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Things will balance out. The warriors and grizzlies will still be 1st or 2nd round fodder, but the Clippers look like fodder too. They have to address their problems. There is something going in with that team..something internal. Am sure they will get better.

inclinerator
11-18-2014, 02:24 PM
no more racist owner, back when he was there clipps always looking over their shoulders. Fear brings our the best in you. Now they are all relaxed joking around with no motivation in life