PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who likes Kobe, MJ, Durant AND LeBron?

Smook A.
10-29-2014, 05:40 PM
This just came in my head out of nowhere. Now that I think about it more and more, I honestly feel like the only guy on here who likes Kobe, Mike, KD, and LBJ. I really don't see why we gotta hate ''this guy'' if we like ''that guy''.

This is basically what I see on pretty much every basketball forum...
LeBron fans hate Kobe, MJ, and Durant
Kobe fans hate LeBron, and MJ
Durant fans hate LeBron
MJ fans hate LeBron, and Kobe

I'm just pointing out what I noticed out of most of the player stans. I'm sure not every one of them hates every single one of the players I listed. Why can't we all just enjoy these players? :oldlol: I see no reason to keep hating on them. I know LeBron has these moments where he flops like he got shot, but at the end of the day he's a really good player. You might not ever see a player like Durant, LeBron, or Kobe again, so why not just appreciate them while they play. I mean, I do get one side of the story about the whole 'rivalry' thing but I've seen a ton of posters go as far as saying they wished LeBron got hit by a train or Durant snapped all the bones in his body. It's just dumb.

Lord Bean
10-29-2014, 05:41 PM
no i like mj kobe durant you not alone man

BuffaloBill
10-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Honestly I dislike all four(especially Kobe, KD, and Lebron) but I'll still watch them play.

RRR3
10-29-2014, 05:42 PM
LeBron is my 2nd favorite player ever after TMac.

I am in awe of what Jordan did, but didn't get to watch him. I respect his dominance and consider him the GOAT.

I've never liked Kobe, but I'm beginning to respect how great he is more. Hopefully I can watch old videos of him more and appreciate a legend.

**** Durant.

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 05:45 PM
You've said before that you hate LeBron...

I like LeBron and MJ... I guess I like Durant tbh but am pretty harsh on him because I have top 15 expectations of him...

I don't like Kobe... But I'll still enjoy the nights he's hot.

Duggrr
10-29-2014, 05:47 PM
I like all those guys but Durant.

riseagainst
10-29-2014, 05:47 PM

I like LeBron and MJ... I guess I like Durant tbh but am pretty harsh on him because I have top 15 expectations of him...

wow, i'm surprised. I thought you LOVE Kobe.

dubeta
10-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Notice the common theme...

LeBron

He's the one surrounded from all angles

MJ, Kobe, and Durant stans all mostly dont like him

He's at the center of all the hate

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2014, 05:48 PM
wow, i'm surprised. I thought you LOVE Kobe.

From the guy who's tag says "Lebron fan" I'm convinced!

Smook A.
10-29-2014, 05:50 PM

During the playoffs, I raged on LeBron when he flopped vs the Nets but in the end I don't hate him.

oarabbus
10-29-2014, 05:51 PM
Me too Smook, me too. I just love basketball, and I respect great basketball players.

Cold soul
As die hard Kobe fan I like MJ a lot.

Genaro
I like MJ (though I didn't see he live), Kobe and Durant.

RRR3
10-29-2014, 05:53 PM
I also just don't see Durant ever being as iconic as MJ, Kobe or Bran.

Le Shaqtus
10-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Like MJ.

Don't care about KD, Kobe, or Bron.

Smook A.
10-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Me too Smook, me too. I just love basketball, and I respect great basketball players.
:cheers:

Kblaze8855
10-29-2014, 05:56 PM
I know a lot of people offline who like them all. More here would seem to minus the natural arguing a forum generates.

BuffaloBill
10-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Like MJ.

Don't care about KD, Kobe, or Bron.

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/meh.ro10588.jpg

BuffaloBill
10-29-2014, 06:05 PM
I'd take a healthy Ginobili over all of them

Nevaeh
10-29-2014, 06:07 PM
Notice the common theme...

LeBron

He's the one surrounded from all angles

MJ, Kobe, and Durant stans all mostly dont like him

He's at the center of all the hate

I actually like Lebron just fine. Do I think he could have did some things differently career wise? Of course. It's kinda like how some peeps have made points on what they think Shaq could have done differently. I may I not agree with all of their points, but I feel em on some things.

All of these guys have been clutch and made it to the finals, so it's not much to hate on from that angle. What I DO hate is the praise guys get AFTER having shitty games, and the excuses that come with them. It's OK to just admit that your "guy" played sh!tty and then move on. No need to jump through hoops trying to justify it.

G0ATbe
10-29-2014, 06:09 PM
I like all of them:confusedshrug:

Dro
10-29-2014, 06:11 PM
MJ is my favorite out of that bunch but I like all of those players...

Probably goes

MJ
KD
Kobe
Bron

PizzamanIRL
10-29-2014, 06:12 PM
I also like all 4 of them. I don't know how someone can dislike a great basketball player. I'm a fan of basketball and they're great players.

dubeta
10-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Let's not kid ourselves, its only LeBron that most of the hate is directed to

There is an uneasy truce between the Kobe, Jordan, Durant fanbases, partly due to the age gap between players

JimmyMcAdocious
10-29-2014, 06:29 PM
They're all alright. If I had to rank in my liking, it would probably go: MJ, then Kobe, then LeBron, then Durant. That's probably because I tend to like players more when they age.

Fudge
10-29-2014, 06:32 PM
I love all of them, actually. It's really only insecure LeBron stans who don't like the other 3. :lol

Smook A.
10-29-2014, 06:35 PM
I like all of them:confusedshrug:
Lol OK :oldlol:

Budadiiii
10-29-2014, 06:35 PM
Respect all these guys except LeBron.

I like them all as people just fine. But I only respect 3 of them.

JT123
10-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Let's not kid ourselves, its only LeBron that most of the hate is directed to

There is an uneasy truce between the Kobe, Jordan, Durant fanbases, partly due to the age gap between players
This is true, and as long as Durant stays ringless the alliance between Jordan stans, Kobe stans, and Durant stans will continue.

Smoke117
10-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Better question: Am I the only one that DOESN'T like any of them? Not that I dislike them all, but I've never been a fan either.

uber
10-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Nothing against any of those players .. i just can't stand those damn stans

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-29-2014, 06:46 PM
Better question: Am I the only one that DOESN'T like any of them? Not that I dislike them all, but I've never been a fan either.

Of all those guys, I am only a fan of one. MJ. I respect all those other cats though, and try to be objective when rating them as players (as should everyone).

Post Jordan era, I would say CP3 and Wade are my favorite players - but Wade kinda lost his way w/ Bran. Hopefully he has a resurgence this season.