PDA

View Full Version : Girl finally sends you pics.... and she's ugly. or ugly blind date. share your story

Bourne
09-26-2014, 10:01 PM
I dont have a great one - actually mine isnt even finished as I just got her to email me pics and she aint got no alibi, know what i mean, and I dont know how to not hurt her feelings yet...

anyway, everyone has had shit like this. SPEAK

Random_Guy
09-26-2014, 10:22 PM
alright ill play along. mine is basically the generic type, met this girl online, who had many cute pics(little did i know the power of photoshop :facepalm:)
but anyways we eventually decided to meet up, so we decided to meet in front of the train station. girl was sneaky and shit too, she called me up beforehand to ask me if i was the guy in blue so i couldnt bail. anyway when she eventually turned up, damn.....what can i say, its like a pig stuffed in a tuna fish net, you could literally see the fat oozing out lol.( i know im mean but hey, she should cut weight or maybe just take some real pics).
worst part was she kept trying to hold my hand and lean on me when we went to the movies...

Bourne
09-26-2014, 10:25 PM
but. did you want the d tho?

Raymone
09-26-2014, 10:30 PM
Or sometimes worse yet; when she's a butterface (http://i.imgur.com/UU2dm6l.jpg). So conflicting sometimes.

L.Kizzle
09-26-2014, 10:40 PM
I knew this chick from a friend. I had seen her from time to time, and she looked alright enough. Never been that close up on her. So from 15 feet away she look bad, alright face alright body right.

So I ask homie for her number he give it to me. I holla at her, and we decide to meet up a few days later.

We meet up at this Chinese restaurant. The closer I walk up to her, the uglier she looks. I'm like, "WTF." I mean, she was a cool chick, but damn.

She went from a 7.5 to 8 far away to a 4 close up, real talk.

Random_Guy
09-26-2014, 10:50 PM
but. did you want the d tho?
:facepalm:

thefatmiral
09-27-2014, 01:49 AM
made out with this chick in her suv. it was night couldnt tell how big. anyway I met up with her at the movie theater the next day she saw my disappointed expression and didn't bother texting me again.