PDA

View Full Version : players you enjoy watching??

alexd
09-09-2014, 10:40 AM
They don t have to be superstars or even good players.just that u enjoy watching them playing.i like zac Randolph cause he s crafty as hell.he s not athletic in a sense he can t jump etc but he s so strong that moves people in the paint just by his big booty
Another one is Stephenson.i like his flair and his all around play
Plus I love scola with his great post moves and shooting touch from mid range
And above all Gary Payton.loves his tenacity and fearless attitude
Ihate Jamal Crawford cause he s everything I hate players that can t play d,dribble way to much and he s kinda soft

Jlamb47
09-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Deron Williams is someone i enjoy watching unless hes hurt

uber
09-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Gerald Green

fpliii
09-09-2014, 10:49 AM
TBH I really like Kawhi. Primarily a defensive player, but he really does his damage with quick touches on offense (scoring off a couple dribbles, or spotting up). Don't really care for guys who dominate the ball too much, that's why what Bird did really impresses me.

Done_And_Done
09-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Roy Hibbert, because it's painfully entertaining to watch a monster put up donuts in all main big man columns

HylianNightmare
09-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Tony parker

T_L_P
09-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Tony Allen, Matt Barnes, Marc Gasol.

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:26 AM
I like watching LeBron in the finals. Something in me enjoys to watch an epic train wreck of a collapse and LeBron always comes through to give me that.

His game 4 in 2011 was insane for me. Can't wait till june 2015 to watch another epic choke. :rockon:

Fudge
09-09-2014, 11:30 AM
I like watching LeBron in the finals. Something in me enjoys to watch an epic train wreck of a collapse and LeBron always comes through to give me that.

His game 4 in 2011 was insane for me. Can't wait till june 2015 to watch another epic choke. :rockon:
:oldlol:

You're back, bro. Missed ya.

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:36 AM
:oldlol:

You're back, bro. Missed ya.
And I don't plan on ever leaving again. I'm here to inspire the kids and to fight. That's just who I am.

Thunder 2015 champs.

Mass Debator
09-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Tony Allen Avery Bradley

ralph_i_el
09-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
CP3
Brad Beal
Westbrook
Parsons
Dirk
Nene

First ones that came to mind.

Encre92
09-09-2014, 02:58 PM
Goran Dragic.

oarabbus
09-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Westbrook
Curry
Boris Diaw
Brow
Carmelo
Jeremy Lin
Manu
Dwight (yes I like watching him)

no pun intended
09-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Lance Stephenson. Basically gives you a free ticket to the circus show.

Charlie Sheen
09-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Tony Allen, Matt Barnes, Marc Gasol.

I like Barnes too. He plays with tremendous emotion. Pro sports needs more players like him. It gives an authentic appeal.

JellyBean
09-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Tony Allen
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Carlos Delfino
Jonas Jerebko
Robin Lopez
Joakim Noah
Luke Ridnour
Ricky Rubio

AnaheimLakers24
09-09-2014, 03:40 PM
gasol when hes trying

AnaheimLakers24
09-09-2014, 03:41 PM
I like Barnes too. He plays with tremendous emotion. Pro sports needs more players like him. It gives an authentic appeal.
matt barnes is a worthless pos

aj1987
09-09-2014, 04:02 PM
TBH I really like Kawhi. Primarily a defensive player, but he really does his damage with quick touches on offense (scoring off a couple dribbles, or spotting up). Don't really care for guys who dominate the ball too much, that's why what Bird did really impresses me.
Dwyane Wade, dude.

HylianNightmare
09-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Also Andre ****ing Miller

Dudes game is inspiring to watch

Milbuck
09-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Not gonna include the obvious stars like Kobe, Lebron, Curry, KD, Westbrook, Melo, etc...

So I guess Diaw, Ellis, Noah.

pauk
09-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Ricky Rubio (excellt vision/passing skills, flashy at that)
Tony Allen (Love his defensive intensity)
Avery Bradley (see above)
Shaun Livingston (6'7" PG is interesting to watch)

Beastmode88
09-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Ricky Rubio (excellt vision/passing skills, flashy at that)
Tony Allen (Love his defensive intensity)
Avery Bradley (see above)
Shaun Livingston (6'7" PG is interesting to watch)

Not sure if agenda or not. :coleman:

alexd
09-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Tony Allen
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Carlos Delfino
Jonas Jerebko
Robin Lopez
Joakim Noah
Luke Ridnour
Ricky Rubio
now there s an interesting list
i must admit i haven t seen KCP at all.Is he any good?
i like Noah as well cause of his passion for the game.Used to love Ridnour back when he was with Seattle.Still remember this pass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7XIvI0Yn68
Many people say Westbrook and i m really torn about him.I love his tenacity he s aggression and love for the game but man he can make some idiotic plays that make me say damn this guy has the iq of a monkey.He s not the typical pg but he s a freak of an athlete for sure
Need to add to the mix Baron Davis especially when he was with GS against the mavs.I loved that team

Smook A.
09-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Stephen Curry - Love his shooting. He can pretty much shoot from anywhere and the shot will be nothing but net almost every time.

Kyrie Irving - He's crafty and has amazing handles

Russell Westbrook - His energy and athleticism is out of this world. Just a really exciting player to watch.

Derrick Rose - Rose was such a fun player to watch when he was healthy. Still love him even though he's barely played for the last 2 years. He's is just like Westbrook except without that crazy energy. I enjoy his acrobatic layups and fancy dunks.

I also like watching Carmelo, Dirk, Dwight, Kobe, Griffin, Beal, Jamal Crawford, Gerald Green, Manu, and KD.

pauk
09-09-2014, 06:53 PM

You as a Durant stan/troll need to learn that you are not allowed to speak about epic train wreck collapses when it is aimed towards apparent top 10 all-time players, in this case a guy who just went through 4 straight Finals coming out with 2 mvps & 2 fmvps/rings in the ordeal, ironically where in one of those Finals he even sent a certain guy literally crying on his mothers shoulders... he has proved himself on that stage over and over, while we cant say the same about Durant, infact for him it has only been failures there in the playoffs his entire career, when you think about it there might be a reason you enjoy "epic train wreck collapses" that much....

AlphaWolf24
09-09-2014, 07:09 PM
You as a Durant stan/troll need to learn that you are not allowed to speak about epic train wreck collapses when it is aimed towards apparent top 10 all-time players, in this case a guy who just went through 4 straight Finals coming out with 2 mvps & 2 fmvps/rings in the ordeal, ironically where in one of those Finals he even sent a certain guy literally crying on his mothers shoulders... he has proved himself on that stage over and over, while we cant say the same about Durant, infact for him it has only been failures there in the playoffs his entire career, when you think about it there might be a reason you enjoy "epic train wreck collapses" that much....

http://www.retailhellunderground.com/.a/6a00e54f10a0988834019b00166721970d-pi

fpliii
09-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Dwyane Wade, dude.
Hope he has at least 1 more dominant year left in him.