PDA

View Full Version : Without lebron the heat would be lucky to win 40 games

rlsmooth775
08-19-2014, 01:56 AM
They will be on the same level as the bucks and Knicks wade can't play at a high level on a consistent basis and bosh is the weakest of all the "star" players in the league. They still have chalmers this team is screwed.

Fudge
08-19-2014, 01:57 AM
Nope. Still contenders, assclown.

rlsmooth775
08-19-2014, 02:00 AM

They can't rebound and have no dominant offensive player

navy
08-19-2014, 02:02 AM
They should be at about 45 wins. More if wade is healthy.

Fudge
08-19-2014, 02:02 AM
They can't rebound and have no dominant offensive player
Still contenders, IMO.

rlsmooth775
08-19-2014, 02:04 AM
The heat are going to struggle to score

LoneyROY7
08-19-2014, 02:04 AM
Wade's gonna have a renaissance season. OP's gonna have his tongue stuck on a salt lick.

Fudge
08-19-2014, 02:05 AM
The heat are going to struggle to score
Meh, still contenders, IMO.

Warfan
08-19-2014, 02:06 AM
OP I swear you were rooting for the Heat a month or so ago. What happened since then??

JT123
08-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Wade's gonna have a renaissance season. OP's gonna have his tongue stuck on a salt lick.
Wade will be lucky to make it to the All Star break before breaking down. OP is right, it's gonna be a lonnnnnng year for Heat fans.

Smoke117
08-19-2014, 02:16 AM
They're going to win 45-50 games. You'll see.

oti
08-19-2014, 02:30 AM
Never doubt Wade and the Miami organization. I expect at least 48 wins and second round exit

Bigsmoke
08-19-2014, 07:30 AM

They didn't have Luol Deng

tmacattack33
08-19-2014, 10:01 AM
My prediction:

Wade starts out decent, but only manages to play in about 60 games all year and looks weak half the time.

Miami wins about 44 games and is not a contender, even in the East.

Lebron haters blame it on Wade's health, without realizing that Wade wasn't healthy when Lebron was on Miami either and so it evens out.

PJR
08-19-2014, 10:07 AM
It's pretty funny how bad the LeBron dick riders want the Heat to crash and burn.

Too bad it's not going to happen for ya'll hoes.

Hoopz2332
08-19-2014, 10:14 AM
It's pretty funny how bad the LeBron dick riders want the Heat to crash and burn.

They're going to be alright but only like a 45 win team.

Mass Debator
08-19-2014, 12:19 PM
40 win 8th seed and kicking Cleveland out in the first round would be :bowdown: :applause: :rockon: :pimp: :banana: :roll:

mentallooser
08-19-2014, 12:36 PM
They have a nice roster. They'll be fine.

Eric Cartman
08-19-2014, 12:39 PM
They have a nice roster. They'll be fine.

Wish I could say the same for the Pacers :lol

riseagainst
08-19-2014, 12:41 PM
40 win 8th seed and kicking Cleveland out in the first round would be :bowdown: :applause: :rockon: :pimp: :banana: :roll:

:roll:

so bump-worthy.

StephHamann
08-19-2014, 12:44 PM
The East is a pile of shit, so the Heat get the 3-5th seed even without Bran.

Wally450
08-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Funny how people are saying how bad they'll be after just losing LeBron.

They'll be fine, especially in the East.

rlsmooth775
01-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Nostradamus

JT123
01-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Nostradamus
:roll: Wade and Bosh can't do it without Bron. You gave the Heat too much credit by suggesting they might win 40 games though. They will be lucky to reach 34 at this point.

Inferno
01-09-2015, 02:02 AM
Wade and Bosh are 2 superstars doe

Wade and Bosh can each lead their own playoff team doe

ArbitraryWater
01-09-2015, 02:05 AM
lol.............. could quote everyone of these posts

The East is a pile of shit, so the Heat get the 3-5th seed even without Bran.

Funny how people are saying how bad they'll be after just losing LeBron.

They'll be fine, especially in the East.

SavageMode
01-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Damn Nostradamus.

JebronLames
01-09-2015, 02:07 AM
OP is goat. Weird how haters bring up injuries now, but pretend prime Wade was playing in the 2012 and 2013 playoffs, and that bosh wasn't injured/playing hurt in 2012.

SavageMode
01-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Kobe stans avoiding this thread like ebola.

Human Error
01-09-2015, 02:46 AM
Casual fans do not know how much load Lebron had to carry on offense and defense. Yes Wade and Bosh are great NBA ballers but if you are a smart hoop fan you would have known that their roster was seriously flawed. No rim protection, no low post threat, no real distributor, with aging bench consisted of one trick ponies like Shane Battier, James Jones, Joel Anthony(Anthony was a starting center for 2 years!!) etc, so Lebron had to be their best defender, ball handler, distributor, low post scorer etc etc. I am a lifelong Heat fan but I knew that Miami would not win more than 40 games without Lebron, this is not because I am a fan of Lebron James, but because I knew how it worked in Miami.

Budadiiii
01-09-2015, 02:47 AM
They'd still be contenders if healthy all year, IMO.

Inferno
01-09-2015, 02:47 AM
Still contenders, IMO.

:biggums:

Rose'sACL
01-09-2015, 02:54 AM
They'd still be contenders if healthy all year, IMO.
but they were not healthy in 2012-2014.. why do you conveniently leave that whenever you are shitting on lebron?
2012 heat would have had one of the best postseason runs of all time if bosh stayed healthy.

sbw19
01-09-2015, 02:58 AM
All former Heatles are getting older and have to contend with injuries. In addition, some role players playing for both teams are out for an extended period of time, and both Cavs and Heat are under-performing because of that (Cavs's GB 8.5, Heat 12.5)

navy
01-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Damn Nostradamus.
:biggums:

r15mohd
01-09-2015, 10:45 AM
but they were not healthy in 2012-2014.. why do you conveniently leave that whenever you are shitting on lebron?
2012 heat would have had one of the best postseason runs of all time if bosh stayed healthy.

it fits his agenda...and definitely agree, a fully-healthy Bosh in 2012 and the Heat are sweeping the OKC Thunder. something Budadiii/3Ball cannot fathom to picture :D

Hoopz2332
01-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Casual fans do not know how much load Lebron had to carry on offense and defense. Yes Wade and Bosh are great NBA ballers but if you are a smart hoop fan you would have known that their roster was seriously flawed. No rim protection, no low post threat, no real distributor, with aging bench consisted of one trick ponies like Shane Battier, James Jones, Joel Anthony(Anthony was a starting center for 2 years!!) etc, so Lebron had to be their best defender, ball handler, distributor, low post scorer etc etc. I am a lifelong Heat fan but I knew that Miami would not win more than 40 games without Lebron, this is not because I am a fan of Lebron James, but because I knew how it worked in Miami.

:applause:

pegasus
01-09-2015, 12:30 PM
I guess they didn't play the most games in the last four years.:rolleyes:

They are physically and emotionally drained, and older too. Lebron has been doing worse than them factoring in the amount of help he has compared to Bosh's or Wade's supporting cast (depending on which one you see as the 1st option).

Hey Yo
01-09-2015, 12:36 PM
I guess they didn't play the most games in the last four years.:rolleyes:

They are physically and emotionally drained, and older too. Lebron has been doing worse than them factoring in the amount of help he has compared to Bosh's or Wade's supporting cast (depending on which one you see as the 1st option).
The same can't be said about LeBron after last years Finals? He wasn't emotionally drained after 4 straight Finals while leading the team in points, rebounds, assists and steals in their last 3 postseasons?

Sorry but you can't have it both ways, troll boy.

rlsmooth775
04-10-2015, 01:22 AM
:pimp:

Im Still Ballin
04-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Who ordered this extra large ether to go?

dubeta
04-10-2015, 01:25 AM
:lol :applause:

Will bump every single Heat prediction thread once Heat are officially eliminated from the playoffs

plowking
04-10-2015, 01:31 AM
Good bump.

For all the playful trolling I have done on Bron today, I knew we wouldn't make playoffs. I'm just pissed we didn't tank earlier and put ourselves in contention for a high pick, especially considering all our picks are going elsewhere now due to the Dragic trade.

J Shuttlesworth
04-10-2015, 01:34 AM
Good bump.

For all the playful trolling I have done on Bron today, I knew we wouldn't make playoffs. I'm just pissed we didn't tank earlier and put ourselves in contention for a high pick, especially considering all our picks are going elsewhere now due to the Dragic trade.
Man I get that Bosh has been out, and players have been in and out of the lineup, but I swear... Wade, Whiteside, Deng, and Dragic should be in the playoffs in the east man. It makes no sense

oh the horror
04-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Bosh is vastly underrated in terms of what their record could have been.

Im sorry but this thread means dick given the circumstances. The problem with Bron stans is the narrative, much like his career changes and is smoke and mirrors.

Keno
04-10-2015, 03:17 AM

:lol

aj1987
04-10-2015, 03:22 AM
Man I get that Bosh has been out, and players have been in and out of the lineup, but I swear... Wade, Whiteside, Deng, and Dragic should be in the playoffs in the east man. It makes no sense
Dragic played ~20 games and Whiteside played ~40 games. Also, Whiteside has been terrible defensively for a couple of weeks now.

Wade + Bosh + Whiteside played for less than 100 minutes total.

I really was expecting Miami to win ~50 games, but injuries WRECKED us.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-10-2015, 03:25 AM
Yeah. Even without Bosh, they've had ample opportunities. Wade and co. should realistically be in the 7th or 8th slot.

Mediocre season all-around from Wade and Miami, for sure.

Cleverness
04-10-2015, 03:31 AM
lol.............. could quote everyone of these posts

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--abtphzbP--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/196fuarapyylmgif.gif

I<3NBA
04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
it's pathetic that Boston and Brooklyn have a better record than the Heat.

Kblaze8855
04-10-2015, 10:00 AM
The heat were sub.500 before Bosh went out. They are sub .500 when both Wade and Bosh play too.

People need to stop with the bs. Team just didn't pay that well.....

I predicted 48 or more wins myself. Nothing to be ashamed of.

tmacattack33
04-10-2015, 10:54 AM
This really does prove Lebron has a major impact.

1. Before Bosh went out, Miami was still playing poorly. So stop with the Bosh injury excuse.

2. Wade was healthier this year than last year.

3. When Lebron left, Miami wasn't just forced to move their back up 2014 SF (Battier, Rashard Lewis, or James Jones) to a starting role. Instead, they actually made a nice pick up and got a solid SF to step into that spot in Luol Deng.

4. Late in the season (but actually not that late), they added a PG in G Dragic who was much better than any PG Lebron played with in Miami.

5. The coaches and role players like Chalmers, Haslem, Anderson, Beasley, and Cole (before Dragic came) are all the same.

So if we were scientists, we would say that this was indeed a pretty good experiment to judge Lebron's impact.

We often don't get to see such things. For instance, when Melo left Denver, Denver made a lot of other changes as well, so we couldn't do a similar experiment with them and Melo. But here, we got to see a very similar Miami team play (as Lebron's miami teams) the first half of this year and they were whack. We then saw them make a pretty good trade and they still ended up whack.

tmacattack33
04-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Dragic played ~20 games and Whiteside played ~40 games. Also, Whiteside has been terrible defensively for a couple of weeks now.

Wade + Bosh + Whiteside played for less than 100 minutes total.

I really was expecting Miami to win ~50 games, but injuries WRECKED us.

Lebron dealt with the same injuries almost every year he was in Miami and Wade was injured every other month or so. And when Wade did play, he was not very healthy. He even said it himself...this year he was healthier than he has been in a long time.

ArbitraryWater
04-10-2015, 11:04 AM
The heat were sub.500 before Bosh went out. They are sub .500 when both Wade and Bosh play too.

People need to stop with the bs. Team just didn't pay that well.....

I predicted 48 or more wins myself. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Exactly... I read stuff like

Bosh is vastly underrated in terms of what their record could have been.

Im sorry but this thread means dick given the circumstances. The problem with Bron stans is the narrative, much like his career changes and is smoke and mirrors.

and shake my head, since he is clearly serious, the Heat sucked when they had Wade/Bosh AND Deng to replace LeBron PLUS Whiteside... By now they've added 2-3 all-star level players and its still "but Bosh". Get real.

I had them missing the playoffs since we did those predictions, btw.

NumberSix
04-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Heat would be a top 3 seed if they were healthy. It's just been a really unlucky set of circumstances this season.

aj1987
04-10-2015, 01:21 PM
Lebron dealt with the same injuries almost every year he was in Miami and Wade was injured every other month or so. And when Wade did play, he was not very healthy. He even said it himself...this year he was healthier than he has been in a long time.
:facepalm

He always had Bosh though (except a couple of game in the '12 PO's). Not to mention the '11-'13 Heat have NEVER he as injury prone as the current Heat.

Oh, and don't forget the D-League players, Johnson and Walker. Whiteside hasn't been good defensively for a couple of weeks either.

EDIT: Why are you guys even comparing prime/peak LeBron to an old and out of prime Wade?

Orlando Magic
04-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Heat would be a top 3 seed if they were healthy. It's just been a really unlucky set of circumstances this season.

No... no they wouldn't. Atlanta, Cleveland, Chicago... you think healthy Heat are better than any of those 3? Haha. Then you have to put Chicago as a "what if" in the healthy category as well.

LeBron is the MVP of the league and it's clear to anyone with a functioning frontal lobe.

lol @ Stephen Curry or James Harden. I mean really... Stephen ****ing Curry or James ****ing Harden? NBA MVP? What the ****? What kind of sad state is the NBA in...

Laugh my ****ing ass off. Clowns.

navy
04-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Let's be real outside of the Big 3 the Heat were throwing out a bunch of guy who probably didnt even belong in the league and/or are currently out of the league.
Most stacked team of all time though.

Take away Lebron who covered for Chalmers and Cole inability to play point and created mismatches all over the floor to make up for the lack of size and depth and this team is nothing. Hell, this team wasnt that great last year and it showed in the finals. Bosh was always soft and Wade cant be relied upon to stay healthy. The Heat shouldnt have been expected to do that well, maybe not this bad but....

Spolestra also seems to be the worst motivator/second half adjuster in the league. Quite inexplicable how bad they've been in second halfs.

Kblaze8855
04-10-2015, 03:00 PM

Stop with the bullshit please. They lose no matter what. under .500...when Boah and Wade BOTH play.

Besides you cant give them the magic all healthy assumption and leave Rose out for 6 weeks, Butler out for weeks, Noah in and out and so on. Cant give them that and ignore Bron being out a couple weeks...Love and Kyrie missing games...and Andy being out the entire season. Paul George and West both being out...hell Paul just got back.

The Bucks have a team of random role players with Parker out for the season and Larry Sanders deciding to smoke away his career and are what...the 6th seed?

Nobody being serious needs to stay on this "If the Heat were healthy" shit. The Heat were bad no matter what....and they are hardly the only team hurting.

And unlike most teams with injuries they didnt lose one all star and gain a guy who was all NBA last year.

The Heat are plenty talented to be in the playoffs and wouldnt be the most banged up team to make it. Houston and Toronto have more missed games. How long was Dwight out? Now Beverly. The Thunder have lost the MVP for all but what....2-3 stretches? And missed russell most of the start of the year. In the west. And they are alive.

The reason the Heat are bad this year is painfully obvious. Lebron James not being there.

This is no different than people pretending a few washed up role players and injuries were the reason the Cavs fell from 60 wins to 20 the first time. They had lost like 17 straight before Mo and Andy got hurt.

People just will not be honest about this issue it seems.

If Lebron were still on the Heat and they got Dragic in place of Bosh idiots would still be making "Most talented team of all time" claims.

SouBeachTalents
04-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Stop with the bullshit please. They lose no matter what. under .500...when Boah and Wade BOTH play.

Besides you cant give them the magic all healthy assumption and leave Rose out for 6 weeks, Butler out for weeks, Noah in and out and so on. Cant give them that and ignore Bron being out a couple weeks...Love and Kyrie missing games...and Andy being out the entire season. Paul George and West both being out...hell Paul just got back.

The Bucks have a team of random role players with Parker out for the season and Larry Sanders deciding to smoke away his career and are what...the 6th seed?

Nobody being serious needs to stay on this "If the Heat were healthy" shit. The Heat were bad no matter what....and they are hardly the only team hurting.

And unlike most teams with injuries they didnt lose one all star and gain a guy who was all NBA last year.

The Heat are plenty talented to be in the playoffs and wouldnt be the most banged up team to make it. Houston and Toronto have more missed games. How long was Dwight out? Now Beverly. The Thunder have lost the MVP for all but what....2-3 stretches? And missed russell most of the start of the year. In the west. And they are alive.

The reason the Heat are bad this year is painfully obvious. Lebron James not being there.

This is no different than people pretending a few washed up role players and injuries were the reason the Cavs fell from 60 wins to 20 the first time. They had lost like 17 straight before Mo and Andy got hurt.

If Lebron were still on the Heat and they got Dragic in place of Bosh idiots would still be making "Most talented team of all time" claims.

:applause: Always make great points dude. Even with injuries, it really is unfathomable the Heat are gonna miss the playoffs in the East, where 38 wins looks like it'll be enough to make the postseason. People will always try to dismiss LeBron, write off his MVP's, championships, etc, but the Heat going from the Finals to missing the playoffs, while finishing several games under .500, really is a testament to his impact

If LeBron were on the Heat right now, would ANYBODY pick against them making the Finals again?

JebronLames
04-10-2015, 03:47 PM
:applause: Always make great points dude. Even with injuries, it really is unfathomable the Heat are gonna miss the playoffs in the East, where 38 wins looks like it'll be enough to make the postseason. People will always try to dismiss LeBron, write off his MVP's, championships, etc, but the Heat going from the Finals to missing the playoffs, while finishing several games under .500, really is a testament to his impact

If LeBron were on the Heat right now, would ANYBODY pick against them making the Finals again?
Something people forget is that the team they said would be a top 3 seed in the east was the wade-bosh-deng team, not the new wade-bosh-whiteside-dragic-deng team. Wade is gonna end up playing playing 60+ games with the best health hes had in 3 years. Deng is gonna end up playing 70+ games while averaging 14/5/2 on good efficiency and good defense. Bosh is the only guy who had his health fall below expectations between their big 3.

They never bring up the emergence of whiteside for 45 games and dragic for 25 games. They dont even reach 30 wins without those two guys. In the east.

AkronAngel
04-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Good bump. Heat have been pretty terrible, even with new additions in hopes of replacing LeBron, but he is obviously irreplaceable.

Nash
04-10-2015, 04:51 PM
Here is a funny thing though:

Dragic-Whiteside-Deng + Lebron = Miami would easily make the playoffs.

Actually, that team made the finals.

mehyaM24
04-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Here is a funny thing though:

Dragic-Whiteside-Deng + Lebron = Miami would easily make the playoffs.

Actually, that team made the finals.
that's why lebron is a top 3-5 impact player (despite the injuries) & wade is nowhere near the top 30 - try ~40 with his team as a 10th seed.

Human Error
04-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Completely nailed it. :applause:

funnystuff
04-10-2015, 07:54 PM
:roll:

alanLA92
04-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Damn, good prediction. :applause:

kennethgriffin
04-10-2015, 08:11 PM
The heat lost their best player. Theur 3rd best player. Their 4th best player and their 5th best player

This isnt just about lebron

Lebron. Bosh. Allen. Battier. Miller.

Then you throw a bunch of rookies beside wade and expect that old bastard to do anything? Lol

Wade isnt half the player he was back when they won titles

This situation is comparable to barkley on the rockets in like 2000 or some shit lol.. except barkley didnt win with the title teams.

Fork
04-10-2015, 08:11 PM
The Washington Wizards and Miami Heat are currently tied for the lowest SOS at 47.9 percent. - ESPN

SOS means strength of schedule, the Heat's schedule was the easiest one in the league, and yet they did not make the playoffs.

FLDFSU
04-10-2015, 08:25 PM

:applause: Repped.