PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Randolph Signs With Eurocup (Level BELOW Euroleague) Team Lokomotiv Kuban

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 08:08 AM
Anthony Randolph signed with Russian club Lokomotiv Kuban. They play in the Eurocup, which is the league level that is one tier BELOW the Euroleague level.

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/eurocup/news/i/140168/3735

Lokomotiv Kuban adds big man Randolph

Sh0tee
08-18-2014, 08:20 AM
4th best player at best.

niko
08-18-2014, 08:23 AM
The dude is incapable of playing basketball. He's all athleticism, no skill, no brains, no heart. And he's in a shitty league now. SHOCKING.

Beatlezz
08-18-2014, 08:25 AM
Eurocock MVP lock.

raprap
08-18-2014, 08:28 AM
Damn. How the mighty has fallen. I remember everyone craiving about his potential. Wish him luck out there.

MiseryCityTexas
08-18-2014, 08:31 AM
The Knicks were so happy to have him at one point lmao.

Warfan
08-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Hearing that plans for a statue are already in the works.

qrich
08-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Another bust going over to Europe, what's new.

Randolph will probably put up 8/8 with 2.5 blocks though

jzek
08-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Better call the local sculptors as another statue is about to be put up! :bowdown:

qrich
08-18-2014, 09:19 AM
Overlooking Kuban's roster, Randolph will be the fifth Amurrican, joinnig Malcolm Delany, Aaron Miles, Richard Hendrix and Darrick Brown.

Oly BC
08-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Delaney would probably be the best guard in the US NT. Half his brain is reportedly working.

Oly BC
08-18-2014, 09:25 AM
Delaney can't even get a NBA try out, despite WANTING to play in the Association.
No one understands basketball in the us except a few people working for the spurs.
And they have a roster.

qrich
08-18-2014, 09:29 AM
No one understands basketball in the us except a few people working for the spurs.
And they have a roster.

Man, us Amurrican's don't understand the game that we invented, and we still have nearly swept EVERY SINGLE international competition we have ever competed in.

Imagine if we did understand it, we'd never lose.

kurple
08-18-2014, 09:31 AM
The dude is incapable of playing basketball. He's all athleticism, no skill, no brains, no heart. And he's in a shitty league now. SHOCKING.
yeah dude is shit

dont see euroleagues point

Oly BC
08-18-2014, 09:32 AM
Man, us Amurrican's don't understand the game that we invented, and we still have nearly swept EVERY SINGLE international competition we have ever competed in.

Imagine if we did understand it, we'd never lose.
That would be rational.
Imagine if football was barely played in Latin America and Europe was one country. Every world cup and every international game ever would have a predetermined winner.

Saw a bit of US-Brazil. Brazil was extremely naive or played just for fun. Huertas tried a behind the back pass for no reason at a point. And still the US had trouble and was only good in transition.

In before Rose averages 2 assists, 3 turnovers and a spectacular dunk per game with that last thing reaffirming his status as the world's top pg :facepalm

qrich
08-18-2014, 09:36 AM
That would be rational.
Imagine if football was barely played in Latin America and Europe was one country. Every world cup and every international game ever would have a predetermined winner.

Saw a bit of US-Brazil. Brazil was extremely naive or played just for fun. Huertas tried a behind the back pass for no reason at a point. And still the US had trouble and was only good in transition.

In before Rose averages 2 assists, 3 turnovers and a spectacular dunk per game with that last thing reaffirming his status as the world's top pg :facepalm

Comparing one nation, with the premier league on the globe, to a continent where the game is the second/third most popular team sport in most nations (maybe 4th in some) is idiotic.

As far as Rose, 99.95% of people have him out of the top 3, behind Paul, Curry and Russ. So nice try EuroLeague.

Nastradamus
08-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Anthony Davis level talent. No brain or work ethic though.

CavaliersFTW
08-18-2014, 01:28 PM
4ppg in the NBA: lock for MVP in the Euroleague

Optimus Prime
08-18-2014, 01:29 PM

In 5 minutes per game.

:eek:

Anthony Randolph statue incoming!

YouGotServed
08-18-2014, 02:04 PM
An NBA scrub goes to Europe and dominates. What's new?

oarabbus
08-18-2014, 03:47 PM
That would be rational.

Did you watch the same game as I did? :biggums:

If anything, the US was playing for fun. You actually got the impression that the US was trying? When they pressed, which was only for a brief moment, Kyrie got 3 steals in a row, of which two baskets were converted. Brazil was getting blocked on long jumpshots near the 3pt line, a guy got blocked on a floater(!!!), and there were multiple stuffs at the rim. At no point was the game close.

You say you only saw a bit so maybe you just aren't aware of the game dynamics...

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Delaney would probably be the best guard in the US NT. Half his brain is reportedly working.

Well, he is definitely much better than Derrick Rose.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 04:19 PM
That would be rational.

Huertas is a moron though. It's always funny how Americans go on and on about he's "one of the elite Euroleague point guards". Fran Fraschilla kept saying that during the ESPN broadcast of that game.

"He's an elite point guard in Euroleague".....

NO HE IS NOT. He's barely average at best.

Then he turned around and said, "he could play in the NBA, but only as a backup"....HILARIOUS SHIT.

He could EASILY play in the NBA as a STARTER.

If freaking crap like Rubio, Lawson, Jennings, the list goes on can start in the NBA then Huertas can definitely start in the NBA.

These "basketball experts" like Fraschilla are such a damn insult. They are half the damn problem as to why the NBA only fans think like they do. The endless amount of BS these "expert analysts" say is one of the main reasons most of these NBA only fans are so delusional in the first place.

Milbuck
08-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Huertas is a moron though. It's always funny how Americans go on and on about he's "one of the elite Euroleague point guards". Fran Fraschilla kept saying that during the ESPN broadcast of that game.

"He's an elite point guard in Euroleague".....

NO HE IS NOT. He's barely average at best.

Then he turned around and said, "he could play in the NBA, but only as a backup"....HILARIOUS SHIT.

He could EASILY play in the NBA as a STARTER.

If freaking crap like Rubio, Lawson, Jennings, the list goes on can start in the NBA then Huertas can definitely start in the NBA.

These "basketball experts" like Fraschilla are such a damn insult. They are half the damn problem as to why the NBA only fans think like they do. The endless amount of BS these "expert analysts" say is one of the main reasons most of these NBA only fans are so delusional in the first place.
Wasn't Rubio the best PG in Europe the whole time he was there?

Oly BC
08-18-2014, 04:21 PM

If anything, the US was playing for fun. You actually got the impression that the US was trying? When they pressed, which was only for a brief moment, Kyrie got 3 steals in a row, of which two baskets were converted. Brazil was getting blocked on long jumpshots near the 3pt line, a guy got blocked on a floater(!!!), and there were multiple stuffs at the rim. At no point was the game close.

You say you only saw a bit so maybe you just aren't aware of the game dynamics...
Brazil won both the second and the third quarter. They had an awful start with the ball slipping out of their hands -no way you can call that a "steal"- and then came back and played a bit better but still not like they wanted to win. Many times they tried to be too flashy like they wanted to entertain the crowd, not test their game.

They should have fouled more to stop us' transition game, they should have a slower tempo in their offence (whenever they passed around they got good open looks) and they should have avoided dumb turnovers to not give the us the chance to run.

The US is the best team in an open court because it's overall very athletic.
But when that doesn't happen, their instict seems to be to chuck mid/long range contested shots without a real back up plan. They scored very few points in those 2 quarters and a better team which in addition keeps its concentration and has a game plan -unlike Brazil in that game- won't find it hard at all to deal with this US.

Actually, what you call "US playing for fun" is US' only gameplan and it isn't "fun" at all for them. It's very physically exerting to pull off some of the athletic feats they did (Davis almost injuring himself in a non-official game for example). It is also the only semi-reliable strategy they have because in a set play they lack vision and can't really create, certainly not as well as many other teams. There are world cup games every day/few days, your strategy can't be to just sprint like hell for the whole tournament.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 04:23 PM

USA is the ONLY country in the world that tries to win friendlies. The fact that you would even attempt to argue that is probably the single most pathetic troll I have ever seen in this forum.

I honestly don't care one bit whether Brazil was trying or not, or would have won or whatever, I am sure USA wins under any situation playing at home and with NBA refs.

But for you to imply that USA does not try to win their friendlies, when they are the ONLY country that goes 100% in all of them -

that's just beyond the pale level trolling.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Wasn't Rubio the best PG in Europe the whole time he was there?

Is this even real life?

Maga_1
08-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Overlooking Kuban's roster, Randolph will be the fifth Amurrican, joinnig Malcolm Delany, Aaron Miles, Richard Hendrix and Darrick Brown.

In all senses, that's an above average starting 5.
Malcolm Delaney played very well last season with Bayern Munich.
Aaron Miles (don't know him).
Richard Hendrix is experencied and can stretch the floor.
Derrick Brown had a very good season last year.

I don't know how Randolph will pan out, he's a little bit weak to play the 5 and too slow to play the 4 here.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 04:30 PM
In all senses, that's an above average starting 5.
Malcolm Delaney played very well last season with Bayern Munich.
Aaron Miles (don't know him).
Richard Hendrix is experencied and can stretch the floor.
Derrick Brown had a very good season last year.

I don't know how Randolph will pan out, he's a little bit weak to play the 5 and too slow to play the 4 here.

Maga, will you please explain that Rubio was not "the best point guard in Europe the whole time he was there".

:facepalm

KG215
08-18-2014, 04:33 PM
USA is the ONLY country in the world that tries to win friendlies. The fact that you would even attempt to argue that is probably the single most pathetic troll I have ever seen in this forum.

I honestly don't care one bit whether Brazil was trying or not, or would have won or whatever, I am sure USA wins under any situation playing at home and with NBA refs.

But for you to imply that USA does not try to win their friendlies, when they are the ONLY country that goes 100% in all of them -

that's just beyond the pale level trolling.
Must be the only team trying to win real games, too, for the most part, since they generally get Gold in whatever international tournament they're in.

Does that mean Greece just never tries? Because going by their recent international tournament finishes, it appears they're either just not trying or every game they lose has been rigged. Which is it?

KG215
08-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Maga, will you please explain that Rubio was not "the best point guard in Europe the whole time he was there".

:facepalm
When you finally admit he wasn't the worst player in Euroleague history like you constantly claim.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 04:53 PM
When you finally admit he wasn't the worst player in Euroleague history like you constantly claim.

I never said any such thing.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Must be the only team trying to win real games, too, for the most part, since they generally get Gold in whatever international tournament they're in.

Does that mean Greece just never tries? Because going by their recent international tournament finishes, it appears they're either just not trying or every game they lose has been rigged. Which is it?

This guy has a Greek fetish. Just like gabepizza.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2014, 04:55 PM
A lot of players are never given real opportunities.

There are a lot of Europeans that could ball out in the NBA.

outbreak
08-18-2014, 05:48 PM
lol you have said on more than one occasion that he was the worst point guard you'd ever seen. No one thinks he was amazing in the euroleague but he was young and he wasn't terrible.

KG215
08-18-2014, 06:05 PM
You've said, on multiple occasions, Rubio is one of the worst players in Euroleague history. One poster has already backed me up and I'm sure there's more than a few others that can do the same.

outbreak
08-18-2014, 06:05 PM
This guy has a Greek fetish. Just like gabepizza.

Keep it PG please

outbreak
08-18-2014, 06:06 PM
You've said, on multiple occasions, Rubio is one of the worst players in Euroleague history. One poster has already backed me up and I'm sure there's more than a few others that can do the same.
He also used rubios stats from his first or second year to claim how terrible he was. When he was 16 or 17 playing against grown men:facepalm He's too stupid to understand what potential means.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 06:28 PM

I never said that. You are just a bunch of pathological liars.

You are all clinically ill people.

What I said was that Rubio was one of the worst rotation point guards in Euroleague ever in the last 10-15 years and he was the worst shooting point guard probably to ever be playing minutes regularly in a Euroleague club that I had ever seen.

Since you are both pathological liars and you both suffer SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS you twist everything around and you IMAGINE whatever you want to imagine in your WARPED and DELUSIONAL minds.

I said over and over worst shooting point guard. Not worst player. Two different things. And yet here you mofos are making false accusations AGAIN, as you do, so many times, over and over, because you are mentally depraved.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 06:29 PM
He also used rubios stats from his first or second year to claim how terrible he was. When he was 16 or 17 playing against grown men:facepalm He's too stupid to understand what potential means.

This guy is a severe case of narcissistic personality disorder.

Inferno
08-18-2014, 06:29 PM
This guy is a severe case of narcissistic personality disorder.

VSpan was shit in the NBA. Why?

outbreak
08-18-2014, 06:31 PM

racism, peds, injuries, fixed matches, aliens, CIA, mossad, take your pick....

Inferno
08-18-2014, 06:31 PM

:lol :lol

They're going with the "he wasn't used right approach" :lol

LeBron sure as hell wouldn't shoot 32/17 if "he wasn't used right" :lol :lol

outbreak
08-18-2014, 06:35 PM

But JVG deliberately put him in and made him miss jump shots and turn the ball over somehow so that he could then scape goat him. JVG has magic powers? Magnets in the ball? How does he do that?

Inferno
08-18-2014, 06:36 PM
But JVG deliberately put him in and made him miss jump shots and turn the ball over somehow so that he could then scape goat him.

Yeah JVG is a psychotic racist just like all of us :confusedshrug:

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 06:36 PM

Someone wants a long vacation.

oarabbus
08-18-2014, 06:37 PM

Just look at J Lin. He was used horribly in Houston and still managed to put up 13/5 during his time there. What's Sh1tnoulis' excuse?

Rooster
08-18-2014, 06:38 PM

Shot 1-15 with 7 turnovers in the team intrascrimmage.:oldlol:

Had another 7 turnovers when he played 25 minutes.:oldlol:

His mom crying begging Rockets to play him.:facepalm

Went to Van Gundy and claimed he's the TMac of Europe:facepalm

Van Gundy replied" We have the real TMac here, sit your azz down, you turnover machine":roll: :roll:

Rooster
08-18-2014, 06:43 PM

That's too low.:no: Goudeluck averaged 20 ppg in 25 minutes on 55% FG with him winning the Eurocup MVP and his team on the championship game. He's gonna recycled with 20/10 or somewhere close to Shelden Williams numbers:roll:

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Greek's opinion's of Giannis Antetokounmpo - NOT Impressed.

http://www.interbasket.net/forums/showthread.php?25720-2014-Greek-Team/page13

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

"Best Greek player of all time"...........

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

The psychosis runs deep in ISH among the NBA only fans. So, so very, very deep.

The poster named "Remon", that is slurping all over Antetokounmpo's *****, is the ISH colossal mega troll gabepizza.

outbreak
08-18-2014, 07:04 PM
Greek's opinion's of Giannis Antetokounmpo - NOT Impressed.

http://www.interbasket.net/forums/showthread.php?25720-2014-Greek-Team/page13

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

The psychosis runs deep in ISH among the NBA only fans. So, so very, very deep.

The poster named "Remon", that is slurping all over Antetokounmpo's *****, is the ISH colossal mega troll gabepizza.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=351665

The psychosis runs deep in ISH among the Euroleague only fans. So, so very, very deep.

The poster named "Euroleague", that is doing everything he can to discredit Antetokounmpo, is the interbasket.net's colossal mega troll Victorious.

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Shot 1-15 with 7 turnovers in the team intrascrimmage.:oldlol:

Had another 7 turnovers when he played 25 minutes.:oldlol:

His mom crying begging Rockets to play him.:facepalm

Went to Van Gundy and claimed he's the TMac of Europe:facepalm

Van Gundy replied" We have the real TMac here, sit your azz down, you turnover machine":roll: :roll:

I think you should know SamFisher that your law license can be revoked at any time for your online harassment of others and your endless amount of racist taunts towards any race that isn't Turkish.

dr.hee
08-18-2014, 08:00 PM

Yup.

I never said that. You are just a bunch of pathological liars.

You are all clinically ill people.

What I said was that Rubio was one of the worst rotation point guards in Euroleague ever in the last 10-15 years and he was the worst shooting point guard probably to ever be playing minutes regularly in a Euroleague club that I had ever seen.

Since you are both pathological liars and you both suffer SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS you twist everything around and you IMAGINE whatever you want to imagine in your WARPED and DELUSIONAL minds.

I said over and over worst shooting point guard. Not worst player. Two different things. And yet here you mofos are making false accusations AGAIN, as you do, so many times, over and over, because you are mentally depraved.

Really? You said this...

Not one of those awards means anything.

They are youth awards for YOUTH players and the other one is from a weekly sports magazine and is not even a real award.

Damn to hell whomever is the moron that put that crap there on Wikipedia.

Americans do not have the brain power to understand that those awards are all totally meaningless and worthless and keep acting like they have some merit.

Rubio was the worst point guard in the Euroleague.

That is a FACT and some morons at Wikipedia keep tricking idiot Americans that don't know any better.

Thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233757

And a screenshot if you wanna delete your post :cheers:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140819/ozbbuexm.png

Now what you f*cking moron?

:lol

Euroleague
08-18-2014, 08:01 PM
Yup.

Really? You said this...

Thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233757

And a screenshot if you wanna delete your post :cheers:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140819/ozbbuexm.png

Now what you f*cking moron?

:lol

Yet another seriously mentally ill person.

Worst player in history of Euroleague .............................. = to "the worst point guard in the time he was in Euroleague"

Pretty clear that you are very seriously mentally deranged.

dr.hee
08-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Yet another seriously mentally ill person.

You're slipping dude. Should've deleted your old posts. Now you're even worse than VSPan in the NBA :oldlol:

Dr.J4ever
08-18-2014, 10:12 PM
You're slipping dude. Should've deleted your old posts. Now you're even worse than VSPan in the NBA :oldlol:

From one doctor to another, good job!:cheers: