PDA

View Full Version : Lebron, only player to be in 2 different BIG THREE

imnew09
08-06-2014, 01:04 PM
ALL in their PRIME!!

Talking about competitve basketball... Shame on this guy seriously, how can one ever consider him as all time great when all he does is collide with multiple stars to "win".

navy
08-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Kyrie Irving isnt in his prime....

ralph_i_el
08-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Yup. Every other great player did it by themselves, with the shittiest teammates that could find. Remember when Kobe had all those bad teams and still won a championship? Oh wait, he was getting busy missing the playoffs in his prime :roll:

Dragic4Life
08-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Wade and Bosh were declining.

Le Shaqtus
08-06-2014, 01:10 PM

Not in 11 they weren't.

Dragic4Life
08-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Not in 11 they weren't.
Both Wade and Bosh were never that good to begin with.

Jlamb47
08-06-2014, 01:12 PM

Lol wow your so delusional and dumb

Wade was in his prime in 11
he outperformed prime Lebron James in the finals
Bosh is still in his prime hes 30 years old
you dont know prime u f4g

GrapeApe
08-06-2014, 01:17 PM

This thread is stupid but just stop it already. Seriously.

qrich
08-06-2014, 01:17 PM
What Big 3 exists in Cleveland? Love and Irving :oldlol:

In that case, Shaq & Fisher are pieces to a big 3, as is Pau and Lamar!

LoneyROY7
08-06-2014, 01:32 PM

:lol

Wade was on par with Bran in 2011.

So I guess Bran wasn't that good in 2011, right?

Dragic4Life
08-06-2014, 01:34 PM

Wade was on par with Bran in 2011.

So I guess Bran wasn't that good in 2011, right?
Nobody has been "on par" with Lebron James for the last 6 years in NBA.

Milbuck
08-06-2014, 01:36 PM
2011 Finals:

27ppg on 61% TS

19ppg on 50% TS

18ppg on 54% TS

Can you guess these players?

riseagainst
08-06-2014, 01:36 PM

:roll:

DaSeba5
08-06-2014, 01:42 PM

I know you are a LeBron stan, but.... :facepalm

20Four
08-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Nobody has been "on par" with Lebron James for the last 6 years in NBA.
honestly what is wrong with yo bitch fvcking ass? You mad because you flip burgers everyday? Get off lebrons nuts...nobody cares about you, so please do us all a favor and just die....seriously grab a rope and wrap that shit around your neck and fvcking die :mad:

Le Shaqtus
08-06-2014, 01:45 PM

Do you think people take you seriously?

Step your game up, or you'll never be up there with Silkk, Numbersix or Jabbar, you're like a third tier troll here :oldlol:

Milbuck
08-06-2014, 01:47 PM
honestly what is wrong with yo bitch fvcking ass? You mad because you flip burgers everyday? Get off lebrons nuts...nobody cares about you, so please do us all a favor and just die....seriously grab a rope and wrap that shit around your neck and fvcking die :mad:
http://www.elatadexico.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/risos.gif

Fallen Angel
08-06-2014, 01:48 PM

:biggums:

AnaheimLakers24
08-06-2014, 01:58 PM
:applause:

2swift4u
08-06-2014, 02:07 PM
People always talk about the help Lebron had/has on the floor but what about the coach? Jordan and Kobe had Phil Jackson, Duncan/Parker and Manu had Popovich. That might make a bigger difference than another star player...

Cone
08-06-2014, 02:10 PM
lebron, irving, and love isnt a big 3.

lebron is the only star.

Soundwave
08-06-2014, 02:36 PM

lebron is the only star.

That's three All-Stars on one team, two of them being no.1 overall picks. All three of them averaged above 20 ppg last season. Looks like a "big three" to me.

JT123
08-06-2014, 02:38 PM

lebron is the only star.
Exactly. If you can't make the playoffs in a super weak conference, you aren't a star. Love has a somewhat more legitimate excuse, but a real star would have made the playoffs at least ONCE by now. :durantunimpressed:

edrick
08-06-2014, 02:47 PM

:facepalm

Da Hammer
08-06-2014, 02:49 PM
:roll: :applause:

Dude's obsession with Lebron is unhealthy/unnatural. Get help :coleman:
Does he ever even post about Dragic?

JT123
08-06-2014, 02:58 PM
:roll: :applause:

Dude's obsession with Lebron is unhealthy/unnatural. Get help :coleman:
Does he ever even post about Dragic?
He posts about Dragic a lot, but if you haven't noticed people on this site only want to talk about Lebron. :confusedshrug:

imnew09
08-06-2014, 03:09 PM

lebron is the only star.

C-mon now. Kyrie and Love can get a max contract easily, both are all star calibers, both can put up 20ppg easily.Kyrie is a top 5 PG in the league atm, and Love is a top 5 PF. How is that not a big 3?

Top 5 PF
Top 5 PG
and Lebron

that's a bigger big 3 than Wade + Bosh

kshutts1
08-06-2014, 03:21 PM
I know this is a troll thread, but most people's hero, Jordan, was on two separate big 3s. As was my favorite player, Pippen.

Tons of players have been. At least be a smarter troll.

imnew09
08-06-2014, 03:24 PM
I know this is a troll thread, but most people's hero, Jordan, was on two separate big 3s. As was my favorite player, Pippen.

Tons of players have been. At least be a smarter troll.

Please enlighten me Smartie.

Don't just bust up "tons of players" when you can't even come up with a legit one.:facepalm

fken negged

JT123
08-06-2014, 03:26 PM
C-mon now. Kyrie and Love can get a max contract easily, both are all star calibers, both can put up 20ppg easily.Kyrie is a top 5 PG in the league atm, and Love is a top 5 PF. How is that not a big 3?

:facepalm
Paul, Westbrook, Parker, Curry, and Lillard are all wayyyyyy better than Kyrie.
FAIL

Beastmode88
08-06-2014, 03:27 PM

Why does bron have to defer to them when it's crunch time? :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

kshutts1
08-06-2014, 03:27 PM
Please enlighten me Smartie.

Don't just bust up "tons of players" when you can't even come up with a legit one.:facepalm

fken negged

Jordan/Pippen/Grant, Jordan/Pippen/Rodman

I'm sure there are players like West, Kareem, Russell that won titles with separate casts of 3 players, especially since the league was smaller. More likely that there was a big 3.

Edit to include..

Frazier/Reed/DeBusschere and Frazier/Reed/DeBusschere/Lucas/Monroe

ralph_i_el
08-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Exactly. If you can't make the playoffs in a super weak conference, you aren't a star. Love has a somewhat more legitimate excuse, but a real star would have made the playoffs at least ONCE by now. :durantunimpressed:
Not being a starter right away....playing on 0 good teams with 0 other all stars...multiple freak season altering injuries.

Yeah Love should have made the playoffs by now:facepalm

SouBeachTalents
08-06-2014, 03:34 PM

Then why did LeBron leave Cleveland to join them?

dubeta
08-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Cavs used to be the biggest joke in the league the last 4 years but the second Bran joins everyone's like 'big 3' 'stacked' u guys kill me :lol

It's lebron and good role players nothing else, just like in miami. Unless you think stat padding playoff virgins are 'superstars' :roll:

imnew09
08-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Jordan/Pippen/Grant, Jordan/Pippen/Rodman

I'm sure there are players like West, Kareem, Russell that won titles with separate casts of 3 players, especially since the league was smaller. More likely that there was a big 3.

Edit to include..

Frazier/Reed/DeBusschere and Frazier/Reed/DeBusschere/Lucas/Monroe

Look at these jokester. Love kyrie and Bron are all in their prime right now. And they can all get a max contract from any team in the league

STATUTORY
08-06-2014, 05:48 PM
three big threes if we consider Bron plus big z plus big shaq

stalkerforlife
08-06-2014, 05:49 PM
ALL in their PRIME!!

Talking about competitve basketball... Shame on this guy seriously, how can one ever consider him as all time great when all he does is collide with multiple stars to "win".

He's in my top 15-20, if you want to call that all time great.

He refuses to play the game without a guaranteed title.

EnoughSaid
08-06-2014, 05:52 PM

:oldlol:

I rarely post in here and I was just browsing, but jesus christ you LeBron ******ers are ridiculous.

CavaliersFTW
08-06-2014, 05:55 PM

:roll: you will literally say ANYTHING to prop up Lebron won't you :facepalm

Hey Yo
08-06-2014, 05:55 PM
ALL in their PRIME!!

When did LeBron collide with multiple stars? He ran into them in the parking lot or something?

r0drig0lac
08-06-2014, 06:02 PM

COnDEMnED
08-06-2014, 06:04 PM
ALL in their PRIME!!

I giggled.

imnew09
08-06-2014, 06:13 PM
When did LeBron collide with multiple stars? He ran into them in the parking lot or something?

"Yea lets pick on his grammar because I aint got valid points
to back up Lebron"

Meticode
08-06-2014, 06:17 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3647194/abandon-ship-o.gif

VIP2000
08-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Sure, they're "All-Stars" but they have zero playoff appearances in a combined 9 seasons.

Kblaze8855
08-06-2014, 06:33 PM
You call Kyrie a "big" for being a 2 time all star on bad teams you open the door to a lot of big 3s.

The Big 3 in Boston were 30, 30, and 32. Ray was coming off the highest scoring season of his career, Pierce put up 25/6, and KG 22/13/4/2 leading the NBA in rebounds. They were at least....close to their primes. Close as Kyrie is to his. So we would at least have to say Ray was in 2 big 3s...considering the Bucks 3.

And Dirk had Finley and Nash....and NVE. Im assuming if Kyrie is good enough to be a "big" then Nick isnt far off.

And later he was was Nash, Finley, Walker, and Jamison....which by these standards is a big 5. 5 max players two of them MVPS.

Magic was with Kareem, Norm Nixon, and Wilkes and then Kareem and Worthy. Prime or not Kareem was all NBA first team with both groups. Nixon and wilkes both al lstars and Jamal is now in the HOF(though partly for college).

Earl monroe was one of 4 all stars in their primes on the Bullets(Unseld the MVP 22-25 Gus Johnson 4 time all NBA 29-32...Monroe all nba first team 22-26 with an extra all star to help. Made the finals.

Then he goes to the Knicks where he plays with Frazier, Reed, Dave d, Bill Bradley, and later Jerry Lucas. 6 hall of famers 5 in their primes at points 3-4 of them at a time.

Its not especially rare.

Hell...what do we call the 90s Heat? Mashburn is a 20-25ppg player for a couple years...puts up 15-17 on a deep Heat team....then 21 a game for the next 4 years on the Hornets. Hes at least....something.

Him timmy, and Zo....Timmy with Run TMC.

Eh....

Hey Yo
08-06-2014, 06:41 PM
OP just got slayed

GrapeApe
08-06-2014, 06:57 PM
You call Kyrie a "big" for being a 2 time all star on bad teams you open the door to a lot of big 3s.

The Big 3 in Boston were 30, 30, and 32. Ray was coming off the highest scoring season of his career, Pierce put up 25/6, and KG 22/13/4/2 leading the NBA in rebounds. They were at least....close to their primes. Close as Kyrie is to his. So we would at least have to say Ray was in 2 big 3s...considering the Bucks 3.

And Dirk had Finley and Nash....and NVE. Im assuming if Kyrie is good enough to be a "big" then Nick isnt far off.

And later he was was Nash, Finley, Walker, and Jamison....which by these standards is a big 5. 5 max players two of them MVPS.

Magic was with Kareem, Norm Nixon, and Wilkes and then Kareem and Worthy. Prime or not Kareem was all NBA first team with both groups. Nixon anD wilkes oth al lstars and Jamal is now in the HOF(though partly for college).

Earl monroe was one of 4 all stars in their primes on the Bullets(Unseld the MVP 22-25 Gus Johnson 4 time all NBA 29-32...Monroe all nba first team 22-25team...23-26 with an extra all star to help. Made the finals.

Then he goes to the Knicks where he plays with Frazier, Reed, Dave d, Bill Bradley, and later Jerry Lucas. 6 hall of famers 5 in their primes at points 3-4 of them at a time.

Its not especially rare.

Hell...what do we call the 90s Heat? Mashburn is a 20-25ppg player for a couple years...puts up 15-17 on a deep Heat team....then 21 a game for the next 4 years on the Hornets. Hes at least....something.

Him timmy, and Zo....Timmy with Run DMC.

Eh....

All excellent points. I don't remember ever hearing the term "big 3" before 2008.

ArbitraryWater
08-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Look, let me make it short, teams are built differently today... We have 4-5 super teams in the league RIGHT NOW, a Big 3 4 years ago made you favorites, now it just means you're one of the contenders..

imnew09
08-06-2014, 08:48 PM

Magic was with Kareem, Norm Nixon, and Wilkes and then Kareem and Worthy. Prime or not Kareem was all NBA first team with both groups. Nixon and wilkes both al lstars and Jamal is now in the HOF(though partly for college).

Earl monroe was one of 4 all stars in their primes on the Bullets(Unseld the MVP 22-25 Gus Johnson 4 time all NBA 29-32...Monroe all nba first team 22-26 with an extra all star to help. Made the finals.

Its not especially rare.

Eh....

C-mon KBlaze you can do better. The teams/players you mentioned are called being stacked from the old school book. Todays league is different ever since the Celtics Big 3 formed. Lebron followed by taking the easy way out joining 2 other SUPERSTARS in Miami, and now he will be teaming with a Top 5 PG, top 5 PF in the league thus making another SUPERTEAM :facepalm fken shame man

Hey Yo
08-06-2014, 08:52 PM
C-mon KBlaze you can do better. The teams/players you mentioned are called being stacked from the old school book. Todays league is different ever since the Celtics Big 3 formed. Lebron followed by taking the easy way out joining 2 other SUPERSTARS in Miami, and now he will be teaming with a Top 5 PG, top 5 PF in the league thus making another SUPERTEAM :facepalm fken shame man
He provided many examples......just accept the slay job by Blaze and move on

dubeta
08-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Kevin Love and Kyrie are 2 really good role players

Heck even Aaron afflalo was putting up numbers in Orlando

imnew09
08-06-2014, 09:02 PM
He provided many examples......just accept the slay job by Blaze and move on

Hey Yo you got any basketball knowledge besides piggybacking others? :roll:

AintNoSunshine
08-06-2014, 09:03 PM
:roll: :roll: this is fukking hilarious, Kobe was on 2 different Big 4, guess what he lost both times

Fudge
08-06-2014, 09:07 PM
LeBron's been in THREE actually. :oldlol: Ridiculous.

LeBron James
Shaquille O'Neal
Ben Wallace/Antawn Jamison

monkeypox
08-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Ray Allen?

strifed169
08-06-2014, 09:44 PM
I have to agree, this guy is like the Randy Couture of the NBA

Kingwillball
08-06-2014, 10:03 PM
three big threes if we consider Bron plus big z plus big shaq

Ummm no..:rolleyes:

buddha
08-06-2014, 10:11 PM
let's wait till Bran's team hopping career is over before we say how many big threes he has been in. I'm willing to bet he ends up on the knicks or clippers next year to form another big three on a short deal if the cavs don't pan out this year.

possible Chris Paul, LeBran, Blake or Melo, LeBran and maybe Kevin Love

Ass Dan
08-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Bran Sauce only spreads himself on the finest cuts of meat.

oh the horror
08-06-2014, 11:38 PM
That's three All-Stars on one team, two of them being no.1 overall picks. All three of them averaged above 20 ppg last season. Looks like a "big three" to me.

It's already beginning. Kyrie and Love being put on "role player" status by people here.

imnew09
08-07-2014, 03:14 AM

but they're role players and bench warmers :facepalm

no pun intended
08-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Kyrie Irving isnt in his prime....
He was referring to Panthro and Big Z. Stacked as hell.

dunksby
08-07-2014, 04:36 AM

Its not especially rare.

Eh....
There was no Free Agency till 1988, but I'm sure you already knew that.

kshutts1
08-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Look at these jokester. Love kyrie and Bron are all in their prime right now. And they can all get a max contract from any team in the league
I feel like this thread is dead, thanks to Blaze.

But you asked, I answered. Now I'm a "jokester" because they're all in their prime? You're trying way too hard to be an idiot.