PDA

View Full Version : Dion Waiters basically confirms LeBron told him Andrew Wiggins will be traded

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 03:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vKZ-bGsXsE

LeBron to Dion: "Be ready"

Those in Cleveland know the significance of this quote

Sad RBA :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im Still Ballin
07-28-2014, 03:28 PM
LMAO title is soo off ball

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 03:28 PM
LMAO title is soo off ball
Shut up, clown. You ain't apart of this. Your opinion doesn't matter

Fudge
07-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Waiters looks out of shape.

Wiggins > Waiters

irondarts
07-28-2014, 03:30 PM
lol way to jump to insane conclusions.

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 03:31 PM

Wiggins > Waiters
He's in the best shape of his life. He about to explode in the league

Cavs winning 70 games

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 03:32 PM
lol way to jump to insane conclusions.
Are you from Cleveland? No, you're a clown, so you don't understand the significance of the OP

Akrazotile
07-28-2014, 03:34 PM

I lold

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Wiggins was NEVER part of the Cavs plan. If they didn't know LeBron was coming back then they would have took Parker #1 or traded down to #3 and drafted Embiid

Now the Cavs about to fleece the Wolves for Love :roll:

Im Still Ballin
07-28-2014, 03:38 PM
LMAO whatever bro. Hate fukking trolls anyways.

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Its amazing to me to watch posters like RBA jump on the Wiggins bandwagon for no other reason than being a blind homer. Dude really convinced himself Wiggins is some sort of generational prospect just because Cleveland took him #1 :roll: :roll: :roll:

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 03:41 PM
LMAO whatever bro. Hate fukking trolls anyways.
Mofo I am the Greatest internet personality EVER. I could fukk my brother's wife but simply choose not to.

I am the reincarnated swagga-filled version of Edgar Allen Poe

Pay your respects :bowdown:

SupermanOnSteroids
07-28-2014, 03:50 PM
thats funny opie because the main thing i got out of that interview was dion waiters implying that op is a *******.

CavaliersFTW
07-28-2014, 03:53 PM
Mofo I am the Greatest internet personality EVER. I could fukk my brother's wife but simply choose not to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5sjwtKHYM

Yep definitely you.

zizozain
07-28-2014, 03:55 PM
RBA rent-free

you still hurt by him?

c'mon PB you're not that punjabi kid anymore

Im Still Ballin
07-28-2014, 03:55 PM

Your old news pops. New players in town. Can you run with us young lions?

Doubt it.

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RBA rent-free

you still hurt by him?

c'mon PB you're not that punjabi kid anymore
Oh sh*t, I remember that. I was WINNING so much that the board tried to make me out to be a 14 year old Indian kid with bifocals :roll:

LBJFTW
07-28-2014, 04:21 PM
Its amazing to me to watch posters like RBA jump on the Wiggins bandwagon for no other reason than being a blind homer. Dude really convinced himself Wiggins is some sort of generational prospect just because Cleveland took him #1 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stop talking like a typical Clevelander who's never right about anything. Instead, sit back, relax, and watch wiggins developed into a top 10 player of all time.

(e)
07-28-2014, 04:22 PM
OP jumping to conclusions. Lame.

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Stop talking like a typical Clevelander who's never right about anything. Instead, sit back, relax, and watch wiggins developed into a top 10 player of all time.
Wiggins will never be a top 10 player :oldlol:

Meticode
07-28-2014, 04:51 PM

Wiggins > Waiters
4 days ago :oldlol:

http://i58.tinypic.com/5d9m5f.jpg

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 05:00 PM
4 days ago :oldlol:

http://i58.tinypic.com/5d9m5f.jpg
:eek: :eek: :eek:

DukeDelonte13
07-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Dion is still stupidly underrated.

inclinerator
07-28-2014, 05:04 PM
dijon mustard waiters

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 05:07 PM
And yet you've been hating on Dion all off season with your outlandish Wiggins lovefest stuff.

You will have to pay a substantial price for all the things you've said the past three months. You're not a fan of Dion, you're a fan of Wiggins hype like RBA.

DukeDelonte13
07-28-2014, 05:09 PM
And yet you've been hating on Dion all off season with your outlandish Wiggins lovefest stuff.

You will have to pay a substantial price for all the things you've said the past three months. You're not a fan of Dion, you're a fan of Wiggins hype like RBA.

i'm the biggest waiters fan on this board. I'll i've been saying about wiggins is WAIT. no need to rush.

Wiggs for Love is a fair trade. No doubt. But contrary to all the talking heads out there, Cavs are in the drivers seat. Love is leaving Minny regardless. Its up to them to get the best return.

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 05:16 PM
i'm the biggest waiters fan on this board. I'll i've been saying about wiggins is WAIT. no need to rush.

Wiggs for Love is a fair trade. No doubt. But contrary to all the talking heads out there, Cavs are in the drivers seat. Love is leaving Minny regardless. Its up to them to get the best return.
You're not the biggest Waiters fan on the board.. I am.

Besides that... Cavs won't get Love for anything less than a package that centers on Waiters or Wiggins. So what are you saying?

DukeDelonte13
07-28-2014, 05:21 PM
You're not the biggest Waiters fan on the board.. I am.

Besides that... Cavs won't get Love for anything less than a package that centers on Waiters or Wiggins. So what are you saying?

I just want the cavs to keep one of them really. There are pros and cons to both.

Wiggs probably will provide great perimeter D and allow Lebron to focus on offense.

Waiters provides instant offense and insurance as another initiator when/if Lebron or Kyrie go down.

Waiters is by far and away the better player NOW. Wiggins has a higher ceiling, but that's not to say that Waiters isn't close to reaching his full potential yet.

It's such a tough call to make. Part of me wants to just keep both of them because i'm not really a Love fan.

I say start the season, be patient, and go with the flow.

ballup
07-28-2014, 05:40 PM
OP a magician. Creates a buzz out of nothing.

ralph_i_el
07-28-2014, 06:33 PM

You're actually a clown that no one respects.

PleezeBelieve
07-28-2014, 06:49 PM
OP a magician. Creates a buzz out of nothing.
Another 1000+ view thread :bowdown:

RedBlackAttack
07-28-2014, 07:45 PM

OP acts like the king of ISH, but a study of his posts shows the truth behind talk. When it comes to Cavaliers discussions, I'm the guy he measures himself against. I challenge you to find one time I've ever just brought your handle up, out of the blue, without being prompted. Doesn't happen...

And, I've been repping DWait hardcore since his first game in Cleveland. He's a beast...

So, thanks for paying homage to me. Sit boo boo sit, good dog.

LBJFTW
07-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Sit boo boo sit, good dog.

Seeing as how I am the unbiased authority on all things Cavs related, I thank you for taking care of what I consider to be "my light work."

And for the record, if you want to continue being privileged enough to continue on in this responsibility of handling my light work, I suggest you learn to talk your shit correctly as to not misrepresent what I stand for.

It's "sit ubu sit, good dog" not "boo boo". :lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=klG9G4BDLtA

RedBlackAttack
07-28-2014, 08:08 PM
Seeing as how I am the unbiased authority on all things Cavs related, I thank you for taking care of what I consider to be "my light work."

And for the record, if you want to continue being privileged enough to continue on in this responsibility of handling my light work, I suggest you learn to talk your shit correctly as to not misrepresent what I stand for.

It's "sit ubu sit, good dog" not "boo boo". :lol

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=klG9G4BDLtA
:oldlol:

I stand corrected. Always thought "boo boo." Anyways, the point stands... PB is on my D.

(e)
07-28-2014, 08:16 PM
He's an average NBA player with potential to be better. Still really young.

DukeDelonte13
07-28-2014, 08:27 PM
He's an average NBA player with potential to be better. Still really young.

average NBA players weren't getting doubled as a rookie.

average NBA players don't take over games when tasked to do so.

As i continually say, there is a reason why so many cavs fans are so high on Dion. We actually watch him play.

(e)
07-28-2014, 08:41 PM

As i continually say, there is a reason why so many cavs fans are so high on Dion. We actually watch him play.
I've seen enough to have an informed opinion and not see through Cavs colored glasses. His 51% ts isn't fooling anyone. I'd say a lot of his down falls are mental or correctable - like his shot choice isn't all that great - coaching could definitely change something like that.

His per is sub 15 by the way.

ralph_i_el
07-28-2014, 08:49 PM
you keep posting in your own stupid ass threads and keeping them on the front page. duh you're going to get views.

TwentyThree
07-28-2014, 09:01 PM
I've seen enough to have an informed opinion and not see through Cavs colored glasses. His 51% ts isn't fooling anyone. I'd say a lot of his down falls are mental or correctable - like his shot choice isn't all that great - coaching could definitely change something like that
The problem with TS% is that when you take into account free throws you penalize a guy like Waiters for something that he can, and probably will correct. He shot 68% from the Free Throw line, which is unacceptable, but he shot 37% for 3 and 43% from the field, and those are decent numbers for a second year player who was basically the second option in our terrible Mike Brown offense. For comparison, Irving shot 36% from 3 and 43% from the field, similar to Waiters, both career lows. Yes, our offense was frustrating last season

If he fixes his Free Throw mechanics and his finishing at the rim, he'll be a very dangerous player. He's already a skilled and willing passer, so if he can add those 2 things to his game and become a true scoring threat, other teams will find it very tough to contain him.

I'm actually hoping we don't trade for Love, at least not until we see this team play a good sample of games

Meticode
07-28-2014, 09:04 PM
:oldlol: @ "Sit ubu, sit, good dog"

G-train
07-28-2014, 09:39 PM

Not really. Everyone rates his skills.
Most are unsure of his intangibles, and that is a legitimate concern.

G-train
07-28-2014, 09:39 PM
Wiggins was NEVER part of the Cavs plan. If they didn't know LeBron was coming back then they would have took Parker #1 or traded down to #3 and drafted Embiid

Now the Cavs about to fleece the Wolves for Love :roll:

Wolf in sheep's clothing?

nzahir
07-28-2014, 09:40 PM

Rather trade him and bennet for love(and others or picks) rather than wiggins and others; can shoot it better than wiggins and make plays but cavs already have guys who need the ball in their hands and wiggins can finish in transition with lebron and play better d

zoom17
07-28-2014, 09:40 PM
Such a misleading thread.

G-train
07-28-2014, 09:41 PM

When do you plan on going in for a second head nod?

KyrieTheFuture
07-28-2014, 10:20 PM
You are straight up the worst part about being a Cavs fan. Having anything in common with you is a nearly unbearable part of being a fan. I'd rather not win a championship for the next 20 years and not have you as a fan, than win and have your clueless, annoying ass celebrating next to me

Meticode
07-28-2014, 10:23 PM
People keep coming back. They just keep coming back for more.

EllEffEll
07-29-2014, 03:10 AM
When do you plan on going in for a second head nod?

That was classic PB :roll: