PDA

View Full Version : I thought up some fresh bullshit way to say I think Bryant is better than James

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 12:58 PM
funny thing is..

kobe is constantly bashed for not making his team mates better

lebron is given credit for being a great team mate and making them better

yet only kobes team mates seem to have career years and get huge pay days. then when they leave kobe they bottom out, get cut and either retire or end up in europe

meanwhile everyone lebron plays with seemingly disappears, their legacies diminish.

shaq went from a near 20ppg allstar to the cavs and his career ended

larry hughes was a great player averaging 20ppg before lebron got there. then he died off

bosh turned into a shell of his former self..

wade = ditto

meanwhile kobe turns smush parker and kwame into starters on a playoff team...

smush leaves LA and ends up in europe missing cuts on some crap team

derek fisher became a 5 time champ playing with kobe. he actually looked like a starting point guard in the nba

lamar odom's life was sh*t without kobe before and after.

gasol went from a 0-12 bum in the playoffs, 1 time allstar..... to a legendary supposid hall of famer according to everyone

sasha left and got paid. then sh*t out to europe

farmar got a big pay day too when he left. then got sh*t out of the nba. only being able to come back again due to kobe

ariza got paid

turiaf got paid

they all end up with these huge contracts and never perform up to the way they did with kobe

ebanks? another kobe product

even shaq... who was shaq before kobe became an all nba, 1st team all defensive top 3 name in the league?

shaq was a 0-4 finals record having limited giant failure with empty stats

then all of a sudden when he has an all time great presence making all the clutch shots and free throws for him. setting him up and drawing attention away. all of a sudden shaqs a legendary big

honestly how many 2nd options in nba history can give you 25-30 a night, run the point guard responsibilities. guard the other teams best player. hit all the clutch shots. and take all the heat/blame for everything

not too many guys

this is why kobe bryant is a better team mate than lebron james

not to mention the fact that lebrons burned more bridges with team mates than any other man since shaq

i guarantee theres more spiteful ex team mates in the nba right now towards lebron than kobe

GODbe
07-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Well said :applause:

chosen_one6
07-21-2014, 01:01 PM
You have way too much time on your hands dude. I think you need to have your internet disconnected for a month and Kobe's feeding tube (also known as his d*ck) removed from your mouth so you can function like a normal person in our society.

Warfan
07-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Damn Kenneth you already went in on the bran stans with the net worth stuff, you gotta be easy on em.

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 01:05 PM
You have way too much time on your hands dude. I think you need to have your internet disconnected for a month and Kobe's feeding tube (also known as his d*ck) removed from your mouth so you can function like a normal person in our society.
http://i61.tinypic.com/2ce5htx.jpg

edrick
07-21-2014, 01:17 PM
AKA Why Phil Jackson is a better coach than any coach LeBron has ever had.

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 01:17 PM
a list of scum that kobe took from the ashes and made them look like serviceable athletes

Jordan Farmar

Earl Clark

Devin Ebanks

Derek Fisher ( perhaps the biggest scum to success elevation of all time )

Andrew Goudelock

Smush Parker

Luke Walton

Shannon Brown

Shasha Vujacic

Josh Powell

DJ Mbenga

Trevor Ariza ( so overrated )

Vladimir Radmanovic

Kwame Brown

Ronny Turiaf

Brian Cook

Javaris Crittenton

Coby Karl

Maurice Evans

Devean George

Stanislav Medvidenko

Chucky Atkins

Kareem Rush

Samaki Walker

Mark Madsen

and my favorite

Mike Penburthy

remember when all of these guys were house hold names..

kobe is the greatest team mate of all time.. he turns water into wine. or in this case... toxic chemicals into drinkable tap water

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 01:23 PM
next year jeremy lin will feel the kobe effect and suddenly become a productive point guard in the nba

average 16/6 and be voted into the starting lineup for the nba allstar game

anyone wanna bet?

LoneyROY7
07-21-2014, 01:30 PM
next year jeremy lin will feel the kobe effect and suddenly become a productive point guard in the nba

anyone wanna bet?

I'm in. Permaban bet?

GimmeThat
07-21-2014, 01:30 PM
he doesn't bite his nails for sure

chosen_one6
07-21-2014, 01:37 PM
Nikka fvck you ph^ggot..you need to remove lebronze dick out of your mouth you stupid dumb mother fvcker! Your lucky this is online otherwise I would smack the shit out of you....you stupid bitch!

kenneth is that you? Why you gotta have alt's man? See what I mean? You need a life my dude. Make sure you brush your teeth properly too before you step outside. The people might see Kobe's pubes in your gaps whenever you smile.

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 01:43 PM
kenneth is that you? Why you gotta have alt's man? See what I mean? You need a life my dude. Make sure you brush your teeth properly too before you step outside. The people might see Kobe's pubes in your gaps whenever you smile.

lol denial. i don't even consider you noteworthy enough to generate a response from me honestly. i don't have a problem with 1-2 bar posters.

"you gotta get some achievements under your belt if you wanna talk to me" - kobe bryant ( to smush parker in practice )

and when have i ever been the type of poster to say something like "Nikka fvck you ph^ggot"

lol i'm white

LoneyROY7
07-21-2014, 01:44 PM
lol denial. i don't even consider you noteworthy enough to generate a response from me honestly. i don't have a problem with 1 bar's

So do you want to make that bet or not?

LoneyROY7
07-21-2014, 01:50 PM
I guess kenneth isn't as confident about Kobe's ability to elevate his teammates than I thought. :confusedshrug:

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 01:52 PM
So do you want to make that bet or not?

sure..

i'l make it

jeremy lin ( baring injury or trade/replacement * if given 35+ minutes. and without drastic improvement to the roster or a kobe bryant injury that would keep him out of the lineup and inhibit lins progression )

will be atleast a serviceable point guard and average somewhere in the range of 16/6

obviously i wont say that exact line

so lets say 13-16 points

and

4-6 assists

and i wont guarantee an allstar birth. but i will say he gets atleast a top 5 guard voting total

that much i'm willing to bet an account on.

if you just wanna wager a friendly amount.. then i'l go 16/6 and starting allstar regardless of factors

see cause i dont have an alt account unlike everyone else on this board.

LoneyROY7
07-21-2014, 01:53 PM
sure..

i'l make it

jeremy lin ( baring injury or trade/replacement * if given 35+ minutes. and without drastic improvement to the roster or a kobe bryant injury that would keep him out of the lineup and inhibit lins progression )

will be atleast a serviceable point guard and average somewhere in the range of 16/6

so lets say 13-16 points

and

4-6 assists

and i wont guarantee an allstar birth. but i will say he gets atleast a top 5 guard voting total

if you just wanna wager a friendly amount.. then i'l go 16/6 and starting allstar regardless of factors

Just an avy bet then for 16/6 and all-star.

choppermagic
07-21-2014, 01:55 PM
I'm in. Permaban bet?

Im in too. Permaban. Lin will be a productive PG in the league and be better than he was in Houston and also be more popular for sure.

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Just an avy bet then for 16/6 and all-star.

deal.. only for 1 month though

LoneyROY7
07-21-2014, 01:58 PM
deal.. only for 1 month though

Deal.

dubeta
07-21-2014, 02:04 PM
2/7

chosen_one6
07-21-2014, 02:11 PM
lol denial. i don't even consider you noteworthy enough to generate a response from me honestly. i don't have a problem with 1-2 bar posters.

"you gotta get some achievements under your belt if you wanna talk to me" - kobe bryant ( to smush parker in practice )

and when have i ever been the type of poster to say something like "Nikka fvck you ph^ggot"

lol i'm white

Not worthy of a response yet...you've responded twice. :facepalm :roll:

Message board achievements don't mean sh*t. Your warped reality just proves my point that you need to disconnect your internet and get out more.

AnaheimLakers24
07-21-2014, 02:14 PM
why was bosh trash with bran but good on his toronto team. bran supposed to make him better no?????????

RoundMoundOfReb
07-21-2014, 02:16 PM
:oldlol: Title was edited by RBA...I'm almost positive...hes the only one who calls lebron by his last name...

Jameerthefear
07-21-2014, 02:19 PM
Mods :roll:

sammichoffate
07-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Kenneth doing that bet, can't way to see how this turns out :cheers:

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 02:32 PM
LOL@ the thread title

i send chills down ISH mod's spines

such a pro lebron forum. mods are trolls/stans themselves. great work there jeff.

Beastmode88
07-21-2014, 02:44 PM
How does kenneth explain the epic collaspe of mr bean during 2006? Up 3-1 then getting crushed. Also 2011 when they got swept and lost by 40 points. Is that not the worst loss in nba playoff history? If it is u can add that to kobe's list of achievements.

Straight_Ballin
07-21-2014, 02:45 PM
shaq went from a near 20ppg allstar to the cavs and his career ended

Shaq playoff performance:

Games Rb Ast Steals Blocks Points

2000 Lakers 23 15.4 3.1 0.6 2.4 30.7
2001 Lakers 16 15.4 3.2 0.4 2.4 30.4
2002 Lakers 19 12.6 2.8 0.5 2.5 28.5

Kobe playoff performance

2000 Lakers 22 4.5 4.4 1.5 1.5 21.1
2001 Lakers 16 7.3 6.1 1.6 0.8 29.4
2002 Lakers 19 5.8 4.6 1.4 0.9 26.6

Ya boy got out performed, so if anything, Shaq made Kobe better.

Straight_ballin livin' in ya mind rent free.

AnaheimLakers24
07-21-2014, 02:46 PM
butthurt mods :lol
bet it was the fgt cleveland fan

JT123
07-21-2014, 02:48 PM
LOL@ the thread title

such a pro lebron forum. mods are trolls/stans themselves. great work there jeff.
Any other site owner would have permabanned you years ago. Just be glad Jeff takes pity on you, as he knows you have no life outside of this board and would likely commit suicide without it. :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
07-21-2014, 02:49 PM
LOL@ the thread title

this forum is way more pro-kobe than any other non-laker forum ive been to

JT123
07-21-2014, 02:53 PM
this forum is way more pro-kobe than any other non-laker forum ive been to
This. I got banned last week just because I said Kobe didn't have the guts to play on a bad team during his prime years. :rolleyes:

Le Shaqtus
07-21-2014, 02:54 PM
dat title

ralph_i_el
07-21-2014, 03:17 PM
sure..

i'l make it

so lets say 13-16 points

and

4-6 assists

Any asshole pg who gets 35 minutes a game can put up 13-4

Dave3
07-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Any asshole pg who gets 35 minutes a game can put up 13-4
Even more, Jeremy Lin (excluding his rookie year) has been putting up 13/5/3 in 30 mpg. He's basically saying if Lin puts up the same statline in more minutes, he's magically better thanks to Kobe.

Ahh...slow summer days...

DMAVS41
07-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Lebron vs Kobe over their first 11 years isn't even debatable...

Regular season?

Kobe - 25/5/5 55.5% TS 23.5 PER 112 ortg 105 drtg .186 ws/48

Lebron - 28/7/7 58.1% TS 27.8 PER 116 ortg 102 drtg .243 ws/48

Playoffs?

Kobe - 23/5/5 52.7% TS 20.7 PER 107 ortg 106 drtg .138 ws/48

Lebron - 28/8/6 57.8% TS 27.7 PER 116 ortg 101 drtg .242 ws/48

Like I said. It's not close over the first 11 years. What Kobe has going for him is that over the next 5 or 6 years of his career...he was a beast (even though he stopped playing any defense at all after 2010)...

So we'll have to see what Lebron is able to do over the next 5 or so years.

But as of now...comparing the first half plus of their careers? Lebron destroys Kobe...

Also, Lebron has 4 MVP's, 2 titles, and 2 finals MVP's...Kobe had 0 MVP's, 3 titles, and 0 finals MVP's...

BlkMambaGOAT
07-21-2014, 03:41 PM

Regular season?

Playoffs?

Like I said. It's not close over the first 11 years. What Kobe has going for him is that over the next 5 or 6 years of his career...he was a beast (even though he stopped playing any defense at all after 2010)...

But as of now...comparing the first half plus of their careers? Lebron destroys Kobe...

3/3>>>>2/5

2 scoring titles> 1

Hey Yo
07-21-2014, 03:51 PM

anyone wanna bet?

With the Knicks, Lin got his 3rd career start and dropped 38 on Kobe. Kobe went 11-29 that night.

If anything he's still salty about that and will go out of his way to be an awful teammate.

dubeta
07-21-2014, 05:24 PM

Regular season?

Playoffs?

Also, Lebron has 4 MVP's, 2 titles, and 2 finals MVP's...Kobe had 0 MVP's, 3 titles, and 0 finals MVP's...

:bowdown: :bowdown: GOATBran

honestly when you look at advanced statistics you see the difference between lebron and kobe, is like the same as kobe and a role player, its actually a huge difference

so basically kobe is in between lebron and a role player

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 06:15 PM

Regular season?

Playoffs?

Who was debating stats over the first 11 years between lebron and kobe

I'm pretty sure you must be technically semi retarded considering the entire discussion was more than obviously about which player had a better impact on their team mates

Now since thats out of the way I can address your method for comparing players

Kobe bryants first 11 year average (and even current average) career wise is situational

If lebron came into the league playing under a coach that gave him limited minutes due to highschool players not being proven at the time nearly enough to automatically start ahead of current allstar veterens. Then lebrons career average would have also suffered.

Now you might say "well kobe wasnt as good as lebron at that age. Not good enough to start" ok. That doesnt change the fact that if kobe was drafted to a last place cavs team and goven 40 minutes and 20 shots a game from day one. Kobe would have a 30ppg career average. Multiple seasons like the ones in 2006 and 2007.

Kobes career average without the bench years playing behind eddie jones

= 28ppg, 6reb, 5ast

But with winning sometimes you must sacrifice. Something eron doesnt understand

Now lets also take into consideration that lebron james is an overrated rebounder

If a 6 foot 5, 200 pound kobe can average 6 rebounds career as a starter. Then 6-9, 260 pound lebron james who is the size of a power forward and can move faster and jump higher than any power forward in the nba ... AVERAGING ONLY 7 rebounds ... one more than kobe for his career... aint god damn sweet **** all to look at. Lebron james should average 9 or 10 rebounds easy

Kobe pound for pound is a more talented rebounder

Now the assists. Lebron averages 2 more assists career. As a starter only 1 more assist.

Now consider that lebron never had to play a triangle offense where it was twam play and ball movement. Lebron was able to stat pad and push for triple doubles every game in a ball dominant pick and kick out offense.

Again. Considering that. Lebron is overrated at play making. Especially when he doesnt even positively effect his team mates. They all suffer playing with lebron

Now what else should I address?

How about kobe bryant being the main playmaker and #1 assist player for 5 world champio ship teams. Thats more than lebron

But the final nail in the coffin. The one that youve all heard more than enough on this board

Lebron is a more than pathetic 2 for 5 in nba finals. A career loser. A journey man. A ring chaser. A colluder. A quitter. Who urns bridges and fails under pressure. Hes the moses malone of this generation. A blip on the radar of success. While kobe and duncan are responsible for 10 out of the last 16 nba titles. Lebron is responsible for only ONE.... ray allen owns lebrons only other one

And lebrons lucky if he gets credit for just one. Considering it was a lockout season that doesnt count anyway

After not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7... the dude quit like a punk b*tch and took his ball.. then ran home like a scared little bitch

Immediately walks into this team he left not more than 4 years ago already demanding changes and more talent. The guy has no shame and no class. Earned not given was a self admitted guilt. Check my stats was the most shameless act of ignorance. He man has burned more bridges with ex team mates than anyone else in the nba currently.

I could go on and on. Theres so much ammo. Its actually commical

I can skip talking about flopping. Choking. Charging. Traveling. Ceying. Balding. Being an ugly bow lefged shameful disay of a fatherless bastard with a hooker mom and an ex team mate for a step dad. He has no real friends and an ugly wife.

the guy is a walking joke. His fans drop a team publically and shamelessly bandwaggon.

You all deserve this sorry sack of shit. Youre all a perfect match

moe94
07-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Why do you alternate between bold and normal? My theory is you use bold when you're particularly upset.

J Shuttlesworth
07-21-2014, 06:23 PM
Didn't even read the thread. Title says it all. Kenneth had to try to think of a bullshit way to say Kobe > LeBron

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 06:27 PM
Didn't even read the thread. Title says it all. Kenneth had to try to think of a bullshit way to say Kobe > LeBron

So lebrons team mates play better with him than without him. And kobes team mates play worse with him than without him?

I dunno I dont even think a single lebron fan would try and push this

I thought making your team mates better was a sign of greatness??????

Now it isnt because lebrons a horrible influence

Sorry.. it is a great example. And the mods cant handle it

The Choken One
07-21-2014, 06:30 PM
The funny thing is, most of the stuff in the OP is true.

Ai2death
07-21-2014, 06:56 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/uhwht.gif

DMAVS41
07-21-2014, 06:59 PM

I'm pretty sure you must be technically semi retarded considering the entire discussion was more than obviously about which player had a better impact on their team mates

Kobe bryants first 11 year average (and even current average) career wise is situational

If lebron came into the league playing under a coach that gave him limited minutes due to highschool players not being proven at the time nearly enough to automatically start ahead of current allstar veterens. Then lebrons career average would have also suffered.

Now you might say "well kobe wasnt as good as lebron at that age. Not good enough to start" ok. That doesnt change the fact that if kobe was drafted to a last place cavs team and goven 40 minutes and 20 shots a game from day one. Kobe would have a 30ppg career average. Multiple seasons like the ones in 2006 and 2007.

= 28ppg, 6reb, 5ast

Now lets also take into consideration that lebron james is an overrated rebounder

If a 6 foot 5, 200 pound kobe can average 6 rebounds career as a starter. Then 6-9, 260 pound lebron james who is the size of a power forward and can move faster and jump higher than any power forward in the nba ... AVERAGING ONLY 7 rebounds ... one more than kobe for his career... aint god damn sweet **** all to look at. Lebron james should average 9 or 10 rebounds easy

Now the assists. Lebron averages 2 more assists career. As a starter only 1 more assist.

Now consider that lebron never had to play a triangle offense where it was twam play and ball movement. Lebron was able to stat pad and push for triple doubles every game in a ball dominant pick and kick out offense.

Again. Considering that. Lebron is overrated at play making. Especially when he doesnt even positively effect his team mates. They all suffer playing with lebron

How about kobe bryant being the main playmaker and #1 assist player for 5 world champio ship teams. Thats more than lebron

But the final nail in the coffin. The one that youve all heard more than enough on this board

Lebron is a more than pathetic 2 for 5 in nba finals. A career loser. A journey man. A ring chaser. A colluder. A quitter. Who urns bridges and fails under pressure. Hes the moses malone of this generation. A blip on the radar of success. While kobe and duncan are responsible for 10 out of the last 16 nba titles. Lebron is responsible for only ONE.... ray allen owns lebrons only other one

And lebrons lucky if he gets credit for just one. Considering it was a lockout season that doesnt count anyway

After not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7... the dude quit like a punk b*tch and took his ball.. then ran home like a scared little bitch

Immediately walks into this team he left not more than 4 years ago already demanding changes and more talent. The guy has no shame and no class. Earned not given was a self admitted guilt. Check my stats was the most shameless act of ignorance. He man has burned more bridges with ex team mates than anyone else in the nba currently.

I can skip talking about flopping. Choking. Charging. Traveling. Ceying. Balding. Being an ugly bow lefged shameful disay of a fatherless bastard with a hooker mom and an ex team mate for a step dad. He has no real friends and an ugly wife.

the guy is a walking joke. His fans drop a team publically and shamelessly bandwaggon.

I was just addressing what really matters. I agree that Kobe's first 11 years are situational...but so far (which is all we can go off of)...Lebron's first 11 years blows Kobe's out of the ****ing water.

When Lebron plays longer...we can reflect on that. But I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that Kobe absolutely was not the player over his first 11 years as Lebron has been.

You want us to start penalizing Lebron for now somehow playing 17 years in 11 years?

You are a ****ing moron piece of shit that can't formulate real arguments...

kennethgriffin
07-21-2014, 07:04 PM
I was just addressing what really matters. I agree that Kobe's first 11 years are situational...but so far (which is all we can go off of)...Lebron's first 11 years blows Kobe's out of the ****ing water.

When Lebron plays longer...we can reflect on that. But I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that Kobe absolutely was not the player over his first 11 years as Lebron has been.

You want us to start penalizing Lebron for now somehow playing 17 years in 11 years?

You are a ****ing moron piece of shit that can't formulate real arguments...

So basically youre saying

Take away most of what kobe did and proved. Cut his stats even more due to scratching a huge ladder half. and lebron suddenly seems somewhat comparable

I agree

dubeta
07-21-2014, 07:49 PM

= 28ppg, 6reb, 5ast

the sad thing is I feel like kenneth somehow actually believes the BS he is saying

you look like a fool right not

lebron is a better scorer, 3 point shoter, passer, rebounder, defender than kobe, is 4/11 in MVP's compared to 1/18 and is 2/5 in FMVP compared to 2/7

Nothing you say can change that

Kobrick shot 46% last year, lebron shot 56% last year 57% this year

Kobe missed the playoffs in his prime, and quit against steve nash

theres not one aspect of bball where lebron isnt vastly superior than kobe except quitting in the 1st round

JT123
07-21-2014, 07:53 PM
the sad thing is is feel like kenneth somehow actually believes the BS he is saying

you look like a fool right not

lebron is a better scorer, 3 point shoter, passer, rebounder, defender than kobe, is 4/11 in MVP's compared to 1/18 and is 2/5 in FMVP compared to 2/7

Nothing you say can change that

Kobrick shot 46% last year, lebron shot 56% last year 57% this year

Kobe missed the playoffs in his prime, and quit against steve nash

theres not one aspect of bball where lebron isnt vastly superior than kobe except quitting in the 1st round
:applause: Only thing Kobe has on Lebron is free throw shooting. :lol

The Choken One
07-21-2014, 07:55 PM
lebron is a better scorer
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

quality trolling. :applause:

hawke812
07-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Kobe is da bess.

dubeta
07-21-2014, 07:57 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

quality trolling. :applause:

25.5 ppg on 45% vs 27.5 ppg on 50% shooting, you tell me whats better kobetard

DMAVS41
07-21-2014, 08:01 PM
So basically youre saying

Take away most of what kobe did and proved. Cut his stats even more due to scratching a huge ladder half. and lebron suddenly seems somewhat comparable

I agree

What? I'm saying that you compare them over the amount of time Lebron has actually played to date as players.

So far...Lebron's career to date blows Kobe's out of the water over the same amount of time for Kobe.

Now...what happens in the future is wide open. Kobe has a monster next 5 or 6 years (even if he did stop playing any defense at all after 2010) that Lebron has to match in order to stay ahead.

Do you realize how stupid you are being right now? You are basically saying that Kobe is better because Lebron hasn't figured out a way to play 17 seasons in 11 years.

Just straight up retarded. This isn't some all time rankings thing I posted. I simply posted about Kobe vs Lebron for their first 11 years. Given that Lebron has only played 11 years to date...I think it's pretty ****ing reasonable.

We'll see what happens the rest of the way with both of them.

The Choken One
07-21-2014, 08:01 PM
25.5 ppg on 45% vs 27.5 ppg on 50% shooting, you tell me whats better kobetard
Kobe is the better scorer all things equal. Unfortunately, there's just too many factors skewing the numbers.

But if you truly believe that, I'm just going to (correctly) assume you didn't watch basketball prior to 2010.

Here's to trolling m8. :cheers:

STATUTORY
07-21-2014, 08:02 PM
OP is on point, Lebron has literally sabotaged and ended careers of players, forcing them into early retirement,

the list of victims include:

larry hughes
Mo williams
shaq
dwyane wade
boobie gibson
delonte west
chris bosh
big z

bron dont make his teammates better he exploits them to make his stats better

dubeta
07-21-2014, 08:06 PM
Kobe is the better scorer all things equal. Unfortunately, there's just too many factors skewing the numbers.

But if you truly believe that, I'm just going to (correctly) assume you didn't watch basketball prior to 2010.

Here's to trolling m8. :cheers:

the worse your fg% and worse your ppg the better the scorer?

so A.I is a better scorer than kobe then :roll:

And I watched before 2010, Kobe's 1st round quit jobs, and kobe aveaging a measly 22 ppg on 43% during the 3 peat, sidekick would be too generous to call it

The Choken One
07-21-2014, 08:08 PM
the worse your fg% and worse your ppg the better the scorer?

so A.I is a better scorer than kobe then :roll:

And I watched before 2010, Kobe's 1st round quit jobs, and kobe aveaging a measly 22 ppg on 43% during the 3 peat, sidekick would be too generous to call it
:roll:

Don't lie. It's pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't watch the game. You in particular are an easy call out.

JT123
07-21-2014, 08:40 PM
I would love to smack the shit out of you and stop on yo fvcking head you stupid flying Ph^ggot :mad:
How was McDonalds today midget boy? :oldlol: How sad your life must be that you have to resort to making empty threats of violence on a basketball message board. :sleeping

TheMilkyBarKid
07-21-2014, 08:47 PM

lol i'm white
If youre gonna troll, be funny.
Your life must suck.